What do they mean by this

anyone who speaks kike giberish can translate?

That's what G-d promised to Abraham

it's the full area promised to israel by g-d. i've also seen maps that extend to the right bank of the nile

I Believe it's called Expelling Muslims to Europe

Thats the nazi-Jews map.

It's showing a nuclear test site.

Manifest Destiny.

That's why Sweden has allot of Muslims goat herds

It means the kikes want to take over reverse-Virginia.

It's the biblical verse that describes the map in pic related.

No one here claims it. As we all know, Judaism and Christianity grew over following every bit of what their books say.
It's irrelevant anyway as the Jewish kingdom never spread that far either.

kek

I believe it's an irrelevant pic depicting a verse from the bible, not advocating conquest.

How about OP post the source of this? probably some book for a historic study of the bible.

It will be real after the great tribualtion. God bless Israel.

It means the merchant has balls and we have much to learn from our shekel mongering masters

Yahweh bless the Jews, the race chosen by God to teach us the ways of capitalism and lead us in our holy war against Islam.

Shut it Down Goy they know are Plans

Don't apologize merchant, America's got your back

Better the Jews than the Muzzys desu.

And US got quite a few too. Together with noggs and an awful lot of kikes.

Should be the whole world desu sempai
I unironically welcome ZOG domination with open arms

and they wounder why they have muslims in there country

Are you sacred of God?

>the real Israel looks like a buttplug

God was just having a laugh, y'all

Eat shit, Jews did us a favor by waking us up. The rise of the right wing world wide is the result of muzzies coming in droves and pissing everyone off. Difference is India and China don't give a fuck while the west does. We need a rude awakening from the multiculturalism meme.

Jews are smarter than we are on average, we goy are like niggers to them. If they can rule the world and might makes right then just as the European was most fit to rule Africa thus the Jew is most fit to rule the world.

Europe in 10 Years

No . I'm scared of you . !

Ashkenazi jews have high IQs. Not the dolts in Israel.

At this point im all for it.

This war against terror is now a 700 year multi generational problem.

Israel having more land and power in that region=Stability

Yes the immigration into Europe is bad but thats the fault of retarded leftist and regressive left leadership.

I woke up. So can they.
>See brexit
>See Trump

Israel having more land and power in that region=refugees.

Do these Retards learn anything

>Goys are all obsessed with anal sex.

they'll be sent back when trump gets in.

If god set aside land just for one group of people.. why would he have it divided by a big ass lake like on the bottom left. It creates a huge bottleneck

Let's hope that happens

ashkenazi jews are 40-45% of the israeli jewish population my dude. and depending on the subgroup, mizrahim arent all low iq shitters either. a lot of egyptian, persian, and syrian jews are high achievers.

Jews become higher IQ than the people around them. It's a pretty low bar to be better than Arabs, so the Jews there are lower IQ. Just be thankful there aren't Asian Jews.

a silly goy like yourself thinks he's in a position to comment on IQ
stay mad stormcuck
continue doing you're semi-skilled labour job

Only becauae we take them in. Ideally Merkel would stop shielding them by bringing them to Europe

I'm all for it as well. Christians and non-fundie Muslims will be able to live there in peace and quiet. Refugees can go to Europe - Europe, come to the US and South America.