Epic battles

>epic battles
>kino cinematography
>balanced humor
>great cast
>broke all types of boxoffice records

Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate this masterpiece?

Boring

>>epic battles
>>kino cinematography
running while being shot at.
>>balanced humor
garbage hatch! HAHAHA that from the first movie!............no.
>>great cast
nope
>>broke all types of boxoffice records
people slow down for car wreck for the same reason they watched this movie. To see something die.

>Great cast

Who?

Rey could do everything.

Millennium Falcon never took damage despite crashing into fucking everything in the beginning and then smashing into the Starkiller.

Rouge 1 was exponentially better

Only pleb non star wars fan hate the force awakens

This is the most reddit thing I've ever seen

>epic battles
>kino cinematography

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP you are clearly an idiot who don't know shit about film.

It's not bad, only Leddit bros think they're being contrarian for hating the only decently well rounded AAA film released in the past decade or so.

but Rogue one >>>>>> Force awakens

only if you don't know shit about film making

No more like the anti reddit thing you ever saw.

you have to go back

Yeah, but:
RO > TFA
ANH > ESB

Hey, at least it was original! We had Spanish Han solo and... female Han Solo and... black robot man and snarky British robot and... Jedi but they're like blind Jedi and Asian, fuck, this almost as good as my fan fic.

I see the key to making a good movie is having an all powerfull superwoman to be your frontman on a rehashed plot and having no suspense in the movie whatsoever. Also the bad guys are Hitler!

Did you and the entirety of Reddit even watch the film? The entire thing was one big expectation fucking masterclass, Rey is about as powerful as post training Luke, which makes sense because she has been living on her own almost her entire life dealing with alien baby rapists, nothing about her force powers awakening felt contrived or forced whatsoever.

It's probably one of the few well rounded female empowerment films made well... ever.

>It's probably one of the few well rounded female empowerment films made well... ever.

ah you got me earlier, but this was too obvious. 7/10 bait.

Fuck you, Rogue one wasn't better. Rogue one was a shit. I mean it was okay but a shit.

It's written like a fucking fan-fiction with a Mary Sue for the main

Rouge One showed Vader being a badass and the Stormtroopers being accurate