Any anorexics want to share how they managed to achieve such a low weight?

Any anorexics want to share how they managed to achieve such a low weight?

Attached: B6DFA052-5266-47E8-A3A3-D978B8C38941.jpg (288x450, 15K)

who cares how they lost weight, it isn't enough.
bunch of fatties.

Attached: 9A6A1A2D-43CF-4360-B432-9A96FBE0A4B8.jpg (505x1280, 272K)

bump for those off us who are taking notes

I was anorexic. That's how I did it. I fucked up my diaphragm, though. It took a while for me to walk up stairs without getting completely winded. Or run. It's not worth it. You can't even see it, once you lose the weight.

Aaarrrhhh I'm cooming1

Most beautiful hands ever

Lmao that was the point of this thread tbh

I’m very sorry to hear about you that but for myself, i don’t care. i’m so incredibly indifferent about living, i could just kill myself the second i start getting discomfort from the way i abuse my body

I'm a guy who likes anorexic girls. I'm 31, and I have always prefered really slim women. I love collarbones.

What do anorexic girls think about guys like me? Do you know that we exist?

What kind of guys do you usually like?

Attached: tumblr_ppsm6h7T9f1ubgxik_1280.jpg (1080x1230, 179K)

I’m curious too.
How do you feel about Eugenia?

I've always believed she's truly beautiful. I like her facial structure and features. But I prefer the way she looks now.

I feel like she really needed help, and now she seems healthier.

I agree, but she is clearly relapsing. She did a live-stream today for 8 hours exactly and didn’t drink or eat at all. She even clearly lost weight again

Attached: 964A025E-2D70-4761-9584-35ADF578C431.jpg (828x738, 354K)

You are right.

I don't follow her, so I didn't know she was relapsing.

She is so beautiful
Do you just like the look of anorexic women or do you also like the idea of them having anorexia? ie being scared around food etc

To be honest, I like when girls are really skinny without suffering anorexia. That is the perfect case scenario, for me.

ITT: my kink

bonus points if there's a few cutting scars

Nah I actually want tips on how to starve myself to death

it's a pretty hard way to go user. I've helped a few people try before and it gets real fucking difficult at the end.

Even if you manage to get past your body's clear desire to take on calories instead of dying, there's the point towards the end where you're too weak to function but days away from anywhere final. All it takes is one person coming to check on you or being worried where you are and suddenly you've got a feeding tube and you're back to square one with some bonus long-term medical conditions.

So why starving over quicker and more reliable options?

Idk, it’s honestly a form of self harm. I hate my body, I want to destroy it

That makes sense. It's one you can feel every agonizing second of.

Are you okay with trying even if you may never reach the end goal?

I'm the opposite. I love that they have anorexia, and the skinniness is attractive because it represents how damaged they are.

YES!

Attached: 66471456_521590945337919_7778598671448062020_n.jpg (1440x1743, 367K)

can somebody post some fucking skellingtons already

Yes.

Attached: 1572667120804.gif (752x752, 58K)

My pee pee is an ikl bit flaccid awo .xD

hawt