Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums
I'm a 36 year old guy who's been seeing a 21 year old girl for the last 8 months.
We spend most of the time hanging out in the car near her place or at my place.
The sex is great but things are starting to slow down a bit and I think she's getting bored with me cause we always do the same stuff.
She doesn't want to go out and do anything aside from sit in the car or come around and have sex.
What else can I do to keep her entertained outside of sex?

Attached: images.jpg (600x337, 19K)

Does she not have any hobbies or interests?

Why the fuck are a you just sitting around in a car?

> modern women
> hobbies or interests
Lost

She's into decrepit buildings, so I've found a few abandoned places that we've been to like warehouses and old war gun bunkers.
Likes singers such as Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Ray, Nicole Dollanganger, so I find her singers etc that sound like them.

I work an hour away from home and she lives with her parents another 15min further away from there.
Saves driving home and back again.

Why don't you have her move in then>

She's 21 and lives with her parents.
Her parents don't know about me. They know she's seeing someone but I haven't met them etc.

I don't know how thats not a warning sight for you buy if shes into "decrepit buildings" and shes bored, the next step in freeze drying squirrels and making human jerky.

Shes to embarrassed to date a dude old as fuck like your self in public. Shes having fun that's all you are

Sounds like it's time to drink a nice hot cup of man the fuck up.

Think of it this way user. If she really is getting bored then she'll probably dump you come spring when she can have a fun/easier bf.

Even if you are 36 but love and can provide for her than her parents really have no choice but to accept it, she is an adult.

What do I do?
Fuck show your Sup Forumsros her nudes obviously

I get that which is why i wanna keep the fun going.

I second this.

They're probably niggers or mexicans. I always see those subhumans doing that, sitting in their fucking cars idling it like fucking retards. It's like one of those natural past times.

Or I'm Australian, it's really hot here at the moment so sitting in the car with a good scenic view an the AC on is comfortable.

Having a warped sense of humour means I'm down for the human jerky, kinda curious if we taste more like pork or beef or just rancid.

talk to her into doing something harder and then have sex choking her soflty
kids love being chocked a bit when fucked, its all in the brain, you just got to use it

>We spend most of the time hanging out in the car
wat

face it op, you're her sugar daddy, and this isn't the place to complain about it either faggot, a lot of people on this board would give there left nut to be some dumb bitches sugar daddy so fuck her until she finds someone else. it's not like she loves you op, get over yourself, pal.

Not her sugar daddy though, she just likes me.
I'm just looking for advice on how to keep her as I don't want to fuck it up, she's a great chick.

Pull out the kama sutra and do everything in it 5 times

Post her pic dipshit

Dude do anything. Go out to lunch, go to the drive in and don't sex till after, go to beach or for a hike. Bitches like the sun and nature so keep that in mind. Unless shes a land whale.

So aboriginals and arabs

if you are with her for more than anything but sex, and you think she is to, you've already lost

Literally, not a single girl I dated had any, it's ridiculous.

this isn't a relationship. she just wants to fuck. sorry, but you have to realize the reality.

You both are attracted to+Attract low level girls. Like attracts like bro’s.

Enjoy prion disease

>good scenic view
Of the fires?

Abos and arabs don't fuck in cars, more a bogan/houso thing.

It's already over. Once shes bored with you, she'll never see you the same no matter what you do. Move on.

This is what I'm worried about.
She calls me every day and we see each other every other day, I just dunno how to keep it interesting for her.

I was thinking about trying to get up into the hills to see the view of the fires.
Bit of a trek though.

More just sounds like you guys are just fuckbuddies. You're not in a relationship dude give it up. You have a decent thing going but if you become a creepy desperate old man you'll lose your fuckbuddy.

she's just a young thot looking for old cock, and you should honestly feel ashamed for trying to steal a young woman of a recent generation from our already dying race.

just enjoy the ride while it lasts and move on when it crashes.

I've done the car thing. Pull up at a nice reserve or somewhere quiet along the beach. It's cool. It does get old eventually. What state u in?
Step it up what about a hotel room once in a while? But you gotta jazz that up with seeing a band or live music.. some drinks.. have a good time. Somewhere that's not local for either of you so you don't run into anyone. Let her dance . Let her do girly shots N shit. Be about it. Introduce something new to the sex. Remote control bullet vibes are fun and you can mess with that through the night while at the bar or gig.. build up that Sexuality frustration and destroy her at the end of the night.

You can't do anything. She'll get bored and leave. They all leave in the end.

Thanks for some solid advice.
I've been trying to get her out more, she's pretty introverted, doesn't like crowds.
Taken her out to dinner in Sydney a few times cause she doesn't know anyone up here.

I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 40. We do the same stuff every time we see each other and i'm kind of pretty content with it.

Maybe just accept that she only wants your cock and will eventually get bored of it?

She's young dude. Taking her out to dinner is grown stuff. You gotta find out what interests her and work with it. Ghost tours? Theme park? Royal show? Boat ride? Things that are memorable. Once you have memories together it creates a bond. No one else shares those. Once you fuck in a car 100 times those memory are compressed to 1 memory of fucking in the car. Weekendnotes dot com look what's on around your area. Fun stuff. Stuff that is entertaining and interesting/different will spark effortless talking points. When you both experience something new together or go somewhere new for both of you, that's a bonding builder. Break her out of her comfort zone if she's introvert. Also you plan something and you tell her you're taking her somewhere. Run the show. Don't say" aww where should we go?" Nah you the man you run shit. Organise it. Make it happen. Be creative but not corny.

Give her drugs

This guy has been there.

>She's 21
Yeah. Exactly. She should move out.
>Lives with her parents
Yikes
>Her parents don't know about me.
What the fuck. You're only 36. She's not a kid and you're not an old man. Why are you both being weird about this? maybe you should just break up you both seem too immature for a relationship.

Setup hidden cam in car.

Fuck her

Post vids here