02/16 - GLORY 50: SuperFight Series - 7:30pm ET
02/16 - Titan FC 48: Torres vs Orellano - 8pm ET
02/16 - LFA 33: Willis vs Stewart - 9pm ET
02/16 - Bellator 194: Mitrione vs. Nelson II - 9pm ET
02/17 - Polaris Pro: Polaris 6 - 1:30pm ET
02/17 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 15: The Featherweights - 9pm ET
02/18 - UFC Fight Night 126: Cowboy vs. Medeiros - 10pm ET

/mma/ News:
>Dana White doesn’t want Mario Yamasaki to referee any more UFC fights after ‘disgusting’ showing at UFC Belem
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969878/dana-white-doesnt-want-mario-yamasaki-to-referee-any-ufc-fights-after-disgusting-showing-ufc-belem

>Priscila Cachoeira looking at surgery for ACL and meniscus tears suffered in loss to Shevchenko
mmajunkie.com/2018/02/priscila-cachoeira-surgery-acl-meniscus-tears-valentina-shevchenko

>UFC Belem bonuses
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969830/ufc-belem-bonuses-valentina-shevchenko-snags-second-performance-of-the-night

>Max Holloway issues statement over UFC 222 withdrawal
mmajunkie.com/2018/02/max-holloway-statement-ufc-222-withdrawal-vs-frankie-edgar

>T.J. Dillashaw shoots down potential rematch with Cody Garbrandt at UFC 222
mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222

New Fights:
UFC announces UFC 224 in Rio de Janeiro, UFC 225 in Chicago
Davi Ramos vs Nick Hein - UFC 224
Aspen Ladd vs Leslie Smith - UFC Fight Night 128
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Bec Rawlings - UFC 223

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516399946943.webm
mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222
youtube.com/watch?v=dfEzva-8LnY
twitter.com/johnmccarthymma/status/960285458373558272
forbes.com/sites/trentreinsmith/2018/02/04/it-looks-like-cm-punk-wouldnt-mind-fighting-at-ufc-225-in-chicago/
discord.gg/VWWstC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello there

We back

First for only cazies didn't watch the Owl

Start posting before we get heemed again you ugly fuccs

CM Punk to make his long awaited return at UFC 225 in Chiraq

>my boy doesn't have to fight Holloway anymore

heeminder

Guys, please stop using WMMA as the OP pic.
This is my favorite sport and you're making us MMA fans look like perverts.

schaub is gay lmao

My dream is to say "nigger" in the general vicinity of Luke Thomas and then armbar him and then have him critique my armbar on his channel.

Guys stop please you're ruining this sport's image

twitch .tv youngjamie

GET THIS SHIT OUTTA HERE THIS BOARD IS FOR GOAT SUPERB OWL BLOWN THE FUCK OUTS ONLY

But the real problem is that it's of some tomato can. I'm fine with sexualizing fighters, but you must be a fighter. At this point the op is just a loser that likes cute girls regardless of fighting ability, and that isn't cool and it doesn't belong here

Prime Schaub would heem the Pats

Guys please no more this is for MMA, not for you to spam pictures and webms of female MMA fighters

>cute girls regardless of fighting ability
just because you are a casual that doesnt follow the support enough to know top prospects doesnt mean we all are. Kathrina is undefeated and has fought in top promotions like Invicta and is the #1 ranked woman in Europe p4p. She is legit UFC contender tier you casual scum. Just because she has a nice ass you dismiss her

I love watching women fight
It's the closest thing to mid-90s MMA when no one knew WTF they were doing

>#1 ranked woman in Europe p4p.
>citing p4p rankings

lol bros

watch this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516399946943.webm

oh for sure shes just some can and has no relevance on heem 100%

I've got the crispest jab and most terrifying, powerful overhand right in all of heem

wew

>oh for sure shes just some can and has no relevance on heem 100%
She may be the female GOAT but if ya wanna make that case in a respectable way you shouldn't refer to a list based on imagination

Who is the Tom Brady of mma?

>Successful
>Polarizing
>Associated with cheating
Sounds like Jones

>Sounds like Jones
>Ariel... Ariel, look in my eyes... everyone that knows me knows I don't do cocaine, I'm not a coke guy.

was it USADA?

Duke Rufus is a fat slimeball so I wouldn't doubt he was enhancing his fighters.

we are not getting heemed again

Bet I could heem everyone in this thread

fuck getting heemed again

Hand egg is for losers

enough with the handegg shit

that's where you're wrong my guy

>american flag
>handegg

Never liked handegg my guy. Imagine 4 hours of commercials nonstop

Brendan Peter Schaub would heem Prime Ngannou

>NFL.com didnt show ads

Really like cows.

What is acceptable to wear to an mma gym bros? I'm going for the first time later this week and have no idea what to wear.
Also no, I will not wear Reebok.

Everyone wears tights for some reason.

Face like a shoe.

Favorite fighter?
Favorite pro-wrestler?

I love Blue Heelers. Have one myself

>mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222

Why the fuck would Cody deserve a rematch?Wtf?

Your mom

I don't want to subject my fellow gym bros to me in tights, they've got enough on their plate already. I think I'll just wear shorts and a t-shirt until someone calls me out on it

Animal print is universally accepted; most places show a preference for one of the big cats: tiger, cheetah, etc. But something outside the box like zebra print or glossy lizard skin would be great, too.

Do it if you have a juicy ass. I'll roll with you and get in your guard

Schaub had to be the worst HW fighter ever signed to the UFC

>Turn on Super Bowl
>I Won't Back Down starts playing

is every pro in sports on roids

>shuab images still getting through the filter even tho theres over 1000 images filtered

youtube.com/watch?v=dfEzva-8LnY
>thorasic rotation is stronger than hip rotation + foot pivot

Holy fuck Naudi Aguilar is full of shit.

twitter.com/johnmccarthymma/status/960285458373558272

Just a reminder calendar is a retard that knows absolutely nothing about mma

who

I guess you must love the guy if you're bringing him up out of nowhere

Give another reply, retard

What's next for top 500 ranked WFW contender Priscila Cachoeira?

Depends what you're training at the MMA gym.
Jiu-jitsu? Compression pants and a rash guard.
Muay Thai? Something that doesn't constrict your lower half. I wear thai shorts.
Wrestling/boxing? Tshirt and shorts is acceptable. Tuck your shirt in if you're wrestling.

Why are compression pants bad for boxing/MT?

Edgy

compression pants are bad for anything. they don't do anything. it's just a prank to get man to where gay ass tights.

Pricisilia paid the price for that assbeating. She wanted into the UFC and they said heres Valentina good luck.

Valentinas going to butcher whoever the FW Champ is. Same way Joanna butchered Carla. Itll be a few years until someone comes along who can actually beat her.

the question is will Nicco try to duck Val

who is vinny?

A faggot

GOAT Tier: Bryan Callen and Eddie Bravo
Good Tier: Brendan Schaub and Jamie
Meh Tier: Joey Diaz
Shit Tier: Joe Rogan

>forbes.com/sites/trentreinsmith/2018/02/04/it-looks-like-cm-punk-wouldnt-mind-fighting-at-ufc-225-in-chicago/

oh no no no no

Is Volkan's wife a creatura?

MOMMY

he's a turko-serb himself

Go to bed, Bryan

i follow her on snap. shes a massive cunt

she has a large vagina?

post her snap

who is ur favorite mommy fighter? mine is mummy cat

Mommy Rose ofc

>geeze you got a big pussy
>geeze you got a big pussy

prime schaub would heem ngannou

HEEM TEEEEM DISCORD now open
discord.gg/VWWstC

Wouldn't you? I would duck so hard. Id vacate the belt. Reality is the girls who competed on the show were not that good techinque and skill wise. They all had records and ability similiar too Prisicilia.They would all get smashed by Val.

She lost a spilt decision which I thought she won. She had no marks on her face.
Against a bigger and powerful Champion. Who butchered Miesha and Ronda effortlessly. And Amanda cant make 125.

I still don't understand where the fight should've been stopped. It wasn't as bad as Khabib vs MJ round 1 and 2 and no one said that should've been stopped. But still people will mock fighters for tapping.

I agree and I don't think Yamasaki deserts the heat he got, honestly its just stupid matchmaking and in addition to that Val chose a more.. methodical approach

>mock fighters for tapping.
Tapping to a choke is kinda bad though

Thier women, so the standards as to how much of a beating is too much are different

She dominated some soccer mom from a lower weight class and now you're acting like she's Tyson.

Yea she certainly "butchered" her opponent into a split decision loss

The crackhead hasn't proved herself to be given that much time to escape/recover, it's her octagon debut, MJ is a veteran fighter. There wasn't a specific point where it should have been stopped but the pressure was constant and you have to think once somebody has received 100+ strikes without fighting back it's probably the best to end it for the length of the newcomers career

>tfw starting work today
im not used to waking up this early its 8am

spoonfeed me on how it went i didnt watch but keep in mind valentina schevchenko is good whats the other chiks name again

Like Aldo vs Max ending. But everytime the ref was about to stop it, the newcomer would move positions. Val wasn't strong enough to hold her in one place and couldn't rock her with the ground strikes.