Why is The Walking Dead so terrible?

Why is The Walking Dead so terrible?

Poor source material, easily pleased audience, lack of creativity

It's too afraid to kill off characters, resulting in a bloated storyline that can't decide what it wants to be.

Also the writers are too afraid to advance the story in anything that's not a season finale or opening. Most of the episodes are meaningless dialogue with a few zombies to appease the plebs who like this show.

Waaait a second...
>be side chick
>to "loyal nigga"
>but you're side chick
>so he's cheating on his main chick
>which doesn't make him loyal, at all

Is somebody tampering with my tendies right now?

great post but let's watch it with those n bombs

The joke is that blackies can't into maths

I think that was the joke, it's like a subtle one, it really makes you think

It's like Tony Soprano. He cheated on his wife, but got pissed off, when the women fucked other people.

Wow someone should teach Lebron how to apply a proper rear naked choke

TWD is Kino and so is the Prequel Trilogy.

They have literally nothing in common.

They're both Kino.

this is what blacks actually believe

I'm serious guys.

>Poor source material
Shit taste, TWD comic is great, miles better than the circus that is the show.

I love how because one old man in the original wore rags in his hovel in the desert now every god damned fucking Jedi wears the same shit.

Fuck every last designer and game designer and book cover painter and writer with the imagination of a gnat.

This is disgusting...

Everyone knows that Nicki is white dick only

Don't be such a Nagger

Are you retarded?
The OT established Jedi garb.

Throwaway costume, throwaway line (You fought in the clone wars?!?!?) this shit turns into major stuff because of lack of creativity.

That makes no sense

>Throwaway costume
No?
Yoda wore "farmer's robes" all throughout the OT.

When, Ben, Yoda, AND Anakin are all wearing them, it's not throw away.

>throwaway line
I don't think so, Tim. Even the people who bitch about the PT seem to have expected a prequel to the OT to deature the Clone Wars, they just bitch about HOW Lucas did it.

What does OP's pic even mean? Do I have to speak nigger to translate the meaning?

black people gonna black
And brainwashed coal burners have to engage in cognitive dissonance to maintain their "relationships"

Clone Wars was so dumb anyway. In the OT Obi Wan described it as an 'ideallstic crusade'

wtf does that mean? Makes it sound like the Jedi were the aggressors. Is being attacked by an army of robots really a 'crusade'?

>tfw we could have had Prime Jedi Order deus vulting galactic mudslimes but instead we got shaolin monk bullshit

decent question but let's cool it with the n bombs

>'ideallstic crusade'

>I had a dream I was a Jedi. I came back here and freed all the slaves.

The public perception of the Jedi is as powerful do-gooders, idealistic crusaders.

I always imagined the jedi to be actual space knights in darth vaderish silver armor but nah they are all moisture farmers from tatooine

Congratulations; you're white.

kys
>>>reddit

Because there's only so much you can do with a zombie apocalypse scenario.

Because it doesn't make sense. Just dumb hoe logic.

Nigger Lmao

Nice!

>n darth vaderish silver armor
Why would you imageine that when this
Establishes otherwise?

Do you REALLY think that one of the most emotional shots of the movie is going to have a key character wearing a "throw-away' outfit?

It's not terrible. It's actually a very good show but because of today's digital media saturation people expect every show to be the best thing they have ever seen, and unfortunately in a consumerist culture this cultivates a strong cynicism towards shows and movies that don't really deserve all the negative attention they receive. TWD being one of many shows affected by this phenomenon.

In an age where 1st worlders are born, eaised and die without stopping media consumption, this is basically what culture becomes.

as he should have like a real man

Was Uncle Owen a Jedi too?

People like to bring that up, but how does that make this image
Not exist?

Actually, to add to that, Owen's outfit isn't even the same. The colors are all different, it's much more ratty, the belt is more "country" etc..

People wear robes on desert planets.

Anakin, Luke and Obi Wan were all living on Tatooine. So was Uncle Owen, the Jawas and the Sand People - who all also wore robes.

Yoda was just wearing some random rags cos he lived in a fucking dump.

Why would Obi-Wan spend decades in hiding while wearing his Jedi Uniform?

>side chick to a loyal nigga
but if you are the side chick then they aren't loyal
right?

Just turn your brain off bro

Go back 2 reddit nigger

Frontal lobes always think they are ahead in speeches because of martin luther king

Nah u see cause he a loyal nigga to the side chick even if he aint loyal to her main girl

aint that hard to get nigga

>Why would Obi-Wan spend decades in hiding while wearing his Jedi Uniform?
I don't know, why would Yoda not try to save the galaxy for 20 years?
Bad writing.

>Anakin living on Tatooine
Not canon to the OT.
>Luke and Obi Wan were all living on Tatooine.
Yeah, and Luke still wore those types of robes after he became he became a jedi.

Are you saying this pic related isn't Jedi attire.

Because Anakin wears this same type of thing in the PT.

The comics are worse if you're over 18. The only good part of them was the prison. You either get dripfed nothing happening 16 pages a month or you get action that looks embarrassing since it's just 4 squares. You read 1 stale Negan quip and throw your hands in the air in excitement like an autist.

>Anakin living on Tatooine
Not canon to the OT.

What?

>Yeah, and Luke still wore those types of robes after he became he became a jedi.

I mean he did go back to Tatooine to save Han maybe he just didnt get changed.

Or maybe there is no defined 'Jedi Attire' and people just wear what they want.

Since all of our OT Jedi are from Tatooine they just wear the shit they feel comfortable wearing.

>Since all of our OT Jedi are from Tatooine
Yoda isn't.
Look at Yoda's collar here
now look at Luke's collar
I think it's Jedi attire m8.

I dropped it after season 2. The entire season felt bad but there was 2 scenes that I'll never forget.

>Rick's wife tells him that Shane thinks the baby is his and asks what he's going to do about it. The camera then zooms in on Rick's face as he gives a look off confusion wondering how he got on the set of The Young and the Restless
And
>Rick's wife drives down an empty road lost in thought over the baby drama. One (1) zombie slowly stumbles out onto the road. Rick's wife swerves to dodge it, flipping the car 8 times in the process

I finished the season but didn't care to watch anymore.

None of this happened, and Rick knew Lori was fucking Shane ever since he got to the community in season 1 which is even established later. I feel bad for you if you believe what you wrote in your post, like actual pity which isn't an emotion I get that often.

we cenot do dis niger

Anakin was from Tatooine