I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: 342342.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
youtu.be/oJS6IGjlhhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah nah

tl; dr
kys faggy tranny lammy

just dont bother me with your tranny shit and I wont bother you

you've posted this shit before, get a new hobby fag

if you act decent and civil people will treat you decent and civil,

but dont expect anyone to roll out the red carpet for you because you are a trans

i seen trans cover the whole spectrum, from pleasent and charming and fun to be around to ranting and raging drama queens that you just want to smack em upside the head and tell them to STFU & STFO

it all depends on you

Estrogen vastly affects the cerebral cortex on a developing mind. I'm with joe rogan on this. once your an adult sure but drugging up children is disgusting these people need to be shot.

I wanna know more. Unbelievable that u are undistinguishable. I would do anything to achieve that. Hrt after 30 is impossible imo. Pics?

You touch my tra lala mmmm my ding ding dong. But seriously how is some cheese eating confederate smelling weeb going to un identify as a tropical space alien if they dont have the correct condiments to raise the dead and succesfully make the living ultra flaccid?

Tldr.

Who gives a shit. Shut the fuck up and fuck off.

DIE TRANS FAGGOT

EAT MY FAIRY ASS
YOU HAVE REACHED TARD LEVELS I COULDN'T DREAM OF!!!

Come back when youve been 90 years on hrt noob

Got no problem with trans people. However, being in the legal field, when I give you a box that says male/female, I expect the gender you were birthed with. No exceptions. There are very precise medical, legal, and ethical reasons for this and I'm not about to upend hundreds of years of precedent.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

>leaves thread

and I'm fucking sick of seeing stupid trannies saying that your gender is assigned at birth. OBSERVED is what is on the birth certificate. Also, your assertion that no negative effects are observed in children is due to the fact that there's basically zero studies on the matter. However, one thing which has been documented is the disproportionate percentage of paedophiles in the trans community... But that's not negative, right?

Bruh

youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4

Attached: 1569803848937.jpg (400x400, 17K)

behaving in any way you want and pretending to be what ever you want is a little questionable as a human right, but doing that while expecting to be treated like everyone else is not a right, its just stupid.
I do get how hard it is to have gender dysphoria in todays society, but then you get fucking gender fluid omnisexual furries thrown in there and it all get way out of hand and sadly right now they are in the same box.

You are free to do as you like but do not force your opinions down our throats , i do not think that this is normal and nothing will change that.

Blablabla nobody cares faggot

Most children grow out of their dysphoria as they go through puberty. So giving pre pubescent kids hormone blockers by definition hurts more kids than it helps; by a huge margin. It is the nastiest, most vile thing that humans have ever invented. And frankly you all deserve to die for your part in all the innocent children who's lives are being destroyed right now.

Hey, you should actually kill yourself. Un-ironically.

Yeah that also, they must stay the fuck away from our children.

You wish. Not being their bitch is transphobic. They will come to your business and shut it down if you don't do what they want. They will destroy women's sports, women's spaces, really anything that ever had anything to do with sex.

Mental disability =/= cancer

We can see your 5 o clock shadows at the end of the day. We see your broad shoulders and manly hands. You don't sound like a women and the mannerisms you use are a mockery of what women are. Comparing chemo to a cosmetic surgery should be reason enough for people to hate you.

Once you start demanding that everyone has to LARP along with your schizophrenic bullshit you can't draw the line on anything else. How can you say that someone else's bullshit is wrong when your own is absurd? They start off by creating some excuse to demand you give up using reality as a line in the sand which seems innocent enough "We only want to be treated nice and live in peace, why can't you just play along?" Then once reality is no longer a valid argument everything goes. And yes, that includes child sacrifice.

Only mental illness that we cater to rather than try and cure the mind. If someone is suicidal we don't pull a shotgun out and blow their brains out we give them counselling until they are comfortable with their life. If somebody is anorexic we don't take all their food away, we counsel them until their happy with their body. But for some retarded reason when a tranny says"I night feel like a girl" we give them irreversible treatments and drugs and are forced to celebrate this, meanwhile because the delusion is solidified rather than being therapeutically treated you all still top yourselves in the end.

1. Most trans women don't undergo a sex change. They just raise their pitch and dress like a girl and then guilt me into using their made up pronouns. "Oh my god you're literally killing trans people". Give me a fucking break. Stop acting so fucking entitled.

2. Don't know anyone who has ever brought this up. I guess you had to reach real far for arguments to "debunk".

3. I am able to spot a trans woman almost immediately. I doubt you're any different.

4. "Most children have no issue with this" Oh wow we should just listen to what children think. They totally know whats best.

Welcome to clown world ladies and gentlemen

Ew, a troon
You'll never be a woman
Just a man who cut his dick off
You can never have children
Evolutionary dead end, a mistake correcting itself
When you die alone, none will mourn

OK tranny

>give them counselling until they are comfortable with their life

Wrong. You don't tell a schizophrenic that the voices in their head are real just to make them feel more comfortable and normal. That is a very bad idea.

The way we treat other mental illnesses and is not at all the same as what is being done with Trans people.

Although this psychotic insanity is getting worse and worse as psychology is completely getting over run by the most insanely stupid people. They are now telling people with multiple personality disorder that they are in fact multiple people in one body! Fucking retarded. We already know that people who undergo torture can have their mind split into multiple personalities, proving that it is a mental disorder and not anything else. Yet here we are acting like it's real. This is why psychology is not a real science.

>>>/813800000/

Scum

>>>>/813800000

Stale moldy pasta my new fren

Attached: 1573149938286.png (500x416, 89K)

trans are mentally ill people that need help.

can i see you dick nigga

1: such surgery is a waste of money and time, just because you are ''special'' doesn't mean you are entitled to surgery. It's not life saving, you are just trying to justify a waste of time.

2: you are altering natural chemistry, that can't be good

3: yeah you still look and sound like a man dont fool yourself

4 : You are literally brainwashing children with your degeneracy. People like you deserve the fucking noose. This is why everyone looks upon you as mentally unstable.

Imagine having a gaping wound between your legs that smells like shit all of the time.

lol my ex-girlfriend supposedly wants to become a guy

i told her to her face that testosterone wouldn't make her into someone that could destroy or defend against the people who raped her during her childhood, rather, it would her into them. i welcome women to try testosterone so they can join our collective nightmare. to realize you were the real human core only to not be able to go back, to be changed in a one-way transformation, permanantly marred into an inferior form. because you wanted to be "strong". because you felt threatened, but now you are the threat and the hatred of it makes you feel so weak.

i want that for you, i want that for horrible chemical perverts and their propaganda horseshit. you'll never be us, you'll just be horrified at becoming us. you always, always, be a bitch.

Attached: 1556750156024.jpg (456x434, 14K)

FTM trannies generally are a lot more tolerable and saner then MTF trannies

fuck you.. you trans piece off shit go kys fucking faggot

You anyone here cares about your rights?

Go back to twitter or reddit or whatever self-serving, self-servicing social shithole you came from.

/thread
thank you op

Did you just compare a mental illness to fucking cancer?? I cant wait till you stupid fucks are out of the gene pool

So basically you're a mentally ill faggot?

Shut the fuck up fucking tranny

i agree.
manual transmissions should have the same rights as automatic transmissions

>Finally its ok to sexualize children
I think Sup Forums is the board you wanna post in

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Attached: IMG_20191030_143322.jpg (1080x1102, 218K)

get the fuck out

Attached: char.jpg (126x122, 5K)

kys faggot. i don't give a fuck if adults want to chop their dicks off, etc.. do what the fuck you want.

children are not mature enough to consent to sex, they are not mare enough or capable of the understanding necessary to make decisions that are irreversible for the rest of their lives.

for all we know kids who undergo HRT or GRS may be more prone to suicide as adults. there is no data to prove otherwise.

HRT / GRS should be illegal until the individual is an adult; 18 YEARS OLD. Period!

again, if you're an adult do what the fuck you want i don't give a shit.. only thing i would add to that is if you are trans be up front about it rather than initiating a relationship with someone without telling them you've "transitioned" .. it's dishonest and "fraud" otherwise imo.

personally i think all you idiots who can't accept your biology at birth are seriously fucking delusional and mentally ill. human beings do not have a mental "gender" .. we are sentient beings, and it would make the most sense to simply accept the body and reproductive organs we are born with. no matter what you do to change your body it will always be the biological sex you were born with, and the majority of people will only accept it that way. the culture will not change in the future on this.

fag

Why do you compare to cancer? Cancer can actually kill you. It's better to compare to chronic pain or something like that. I do understand that feeling constant severe unsatisfaction can lead to clinical depression and potentially to suicide. But it won't kill you directly.

Gaslighting: Making every one else bend to your mental illness and if not, they are the ones who are sick.

Attached: hqdefault[6].jpg (480x360, 25K)

Where is the delineation point between personality, and what the left defines as gender? In other words: what are the characteristics of gender that make it a concept unique from personality?

If we accept that "gender norms" are simply a statistical average, and that both biological men and women can have personality types that differ from the statistical majority, what purpose does the term "gender" serve, that "personality" does not? For example, why is a man who wants to look like a biological female, and has interests that are atypical for biological men, not simply a man who wants to look female and engage in atypical interests? Why is that not simply his personality? Why should a man feel he's a woman (or less of a man) just because his personality isn't one that's heavily into the things that a "masculine" man is?

If an individual is born with a mixture of sexual organs, they are intersex, and a statistical outlier. If we jump to accepting the theoretical possibility that a person's brain can develop as female, while the entirety of their body is male, they would be intersex. There is an observable metric that can be identified by a third-party in determining whether an individual is intersex or not, but the same cannot be said for "gender". If you believe that "transgender people" are intersex, specifically because their brains are physically mismatched with their bodies, then a lab could test for that. You could determine if they are "transgender". You could determine if the child you are about to chemically castrate is actually a biological oddity. But no doctor or lab performs any biological test to diagnose "transgenderism". No person has ever been diagnosed as "transgender" by means of genetic testing. Thousands of people have been diagnosed purely on the basis that they believe they're of a different "gender", without them even being able to validate the concept of "gender".

"Gender" does not exist.

Nice bait, retard

>Trans children are prone to suicide
You can bet your "Money" on that *wink wink*

so you are for large scale experiment on children?
How fucked up are you?

I will take that b8.
There is zero evidence that transgender are not mental ill.

Yeahh...Elon...you was all time

Attached: 6551573135170709.jpg (1382x1107, 98K)

fag

>>Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Ok... at 37 years of age there is no way you can be "passing".

That's just self deception at that point.... its like saying "Hi, I'm really a woman!"... oh... nvm.

fuck off with your stale pasta faggot

I hate you as much as any other ignorant human being. i make fun of you as i make fun of any other individual.

5/10 for making me reply to your thread, feg nignog chimpin

Attached: 124858216854020110725-22047-d5fclq.png (450x450, 9K)

ITT

Sup Forums is full of fucking new children

Attached: successful.jpg (268x312, 17K)

>gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient.
No, you dont automatically die without it
>Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male.
Estrogen is bad for everyones mind, even for normal women

You're a troll tho that hates trannies and wants to spark hate against them

>I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

OK boomer

Attached: 1504802366128.png (620x583, 312K)

People who genuinely have gender dysphoria should receive medical and psychological treatment to cure their dysphoria by getting them back in line with their biological gender. People who teach children that they can choose their gender and that the solution to identity issues is drugs and surgery? Those people need to be thrown out of a helicopter.

tl;dr i respect transpeople though, always have cause i've found the subject intresting for years.
just hope you are happier with your life/coping better with your condition post-transition

I was like sure alright till you said children are fine with it, yes a child who doesn't know anything but what people around them teach know about be transgender thats gonna be a no from me
S A G E

>This
Teaching people 1+1=3 to make people feel accepted is not how you go about society 1+1=2 end of maths if its not the right answer your wrong no i feel its 3 so it is

children who are "supposedly" trans will grow out of it but if they take the medicine that chance goes from 90% to 0% please explain how thats not wrong also it stunts developemental growth. On all fronts a child transition permanently does irreversible damage.

i'd never fuck a trans women cause well they're not a woman they're a man, a man trying to pass as a woman.

If there's something you find "offensive" on this site, instead of telling us to change, go to someplace like Reddit where the people are more likely to suck you off(?)

Statistics say you commit suicide 40% of the time, you are as same as blacks 17%/40% meaning you are wasted breath 2 genders

Attached: 1568717620920.webm (720x720, 1.45M)

*Applause*

>>People who genuinely have gender dysphoria should receive medical and psychological treatment to cure their dysphoria by getting them back in line with their biological gender. People who teach children that they can choose their gender and that the solution to identity issues is drugs and surgery? Those people need to be thrown out of a helicopter.

The APA removed Transgenderism as a mental illness last year.

More children will be damage for life being forced to transition because of a parent, like what's going on in Texas and more Tran Individuals will commit suicide because of this.

A 40% suicide rate can't be ignored, yet it is. The Transgenders are mentally ill, and the APA is criminally liable for condoning this shit.

Maybe start with the fact that gender dysphoria is a fucking mental illness you tard.

>Within two years I was visually passing and >now my voice sounds indistinguishable from >any other woman's.

I call bullshit. I've never heard a trans person sound natural ever. You can immediately tell.

The LGB community, whoever runs that, fucked everyone up by adding that T.
Just when we were all sort of OK with faggots, along comes a shit ton of identity politics, mental illness and medicalisation of children.

correcting myself. ftm can sound normal.

>>I call bullshit. I've never heard a trans person sound natural ever. You can immediately tell.

Especially since the OP claims to be fucking MIDDLE AGED. At that point even the most fucking ugliest woman hit by the most ugliest ugly stick would look more feminine and more attractive... exponentially.

Source?

Right, just like people who are gay should be given medical and psychological treatment to cure their gayness.

Except it doesn't actually work that way. The treatment for gender dysphoria is transition. The medical and psychological professionals who researched and decided this do not care what you think.

This is the way I consider LGBT currently:

L/G/B --> Sexual preference, born that way, accept themselves.

T --> psychological disorder (gender disphoria), does not accept themselves as they were born. Transitioning is akin to plastic surgery after horrific disfigurement.

Also, I have a question:
If you were born in Samoa, would you be content growing up fa'afafine? To me, this seems like a much healthier aproach for dudes who wanty to be girly.

Attached: Rachel Dolezal.jpg (738x415, 27K)

Is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Here's a (You).

Attached: 1543584486676.png (794x807, 378K)

Kill your selfs your lives dont matter we hate you and fags die in pain

In what way is that a successful treatment if the rate of suicide remains constant before and after? Also stop putting words in my mouth, I never said that gay conversion therapy was anything except retarded.

Free Chelsea Manning!
This is the bravest thing I've ever seen
tells the supreme court to essentially go fuck themselves.
ignorant hateful rednecks: you have not and will not EVER be this brave

youtu.be/oJS6IGjlhhU

I dont have any problems with trannies, I have been fapping to them for over 10 years now.

Join the 40% and make your parents happy

based

Post boipussy

some yall niggas deepthroated the hook

>LOOK AT ME I'M TRANS LOOK AT ME AND HOW MUCH MY JUNK MATTERS I'M TRANS I'M TRANS I'M TRANS I'M TRANS!
Oh my god shut the fuck up. Nobody cares. Nobody cares about YOU. People care about what you DO and how what you DO effects THEM.

Enjoy your poop-cunt!

Attached: trans scam.jpg (876x1035, 244K)

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Giving in to transsexuals and allowing them to be medically mutilated is the same as looking an anorexic in the eye and saying "you don't have to eat if that's what makes you happy". We should be counseling these people to love the body they were born in, not pushing them to suicide by transitioning them in a vein attempt to appear politically correct.

Someone who Mutilates their own Genitals Doesn't Deserve Rights