My dog hates black people

I'd like to think that I don't, but its possible he is able to see a power level that I can't see myself. Anyone else have experience with racist pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a Dachshund? What do you expect from a German breed? You should take him down to your local synagogue and see what happens.

So you have a good pet, what are you complaining about?

If dogs have a more advanced sense of smell than humans then I can't blame them.

My brother's wife and can't come to family gatherings because the dogs goes fucking berserk whenever they smell her.

my dog really doesnt like black people. mexicans, indians, no problem.

Shetland Sheepdog
Not complaining, just wondering if he came to that conclusion on his own, or if he sensed my latent hostility

He probably just hates the smell of cocoa butter.

Apollo hates Indians as well, but I taught him that for sure.

My uncles dog starts to growl and snarl when you say niggers. It's actually pretty funny. It's only the word nigger.

My toy poodle doesn't like anyone darker than taupe.

i have the same dog type

My first dog absolutely could not stand Indians. No idea why. She was a rescue so.maybe she was abused as a puppy by them. Couldn't fucking stand curry niggers.

My current two dogs hate niggers with a passion. One I have no idea why, she was a newborn when I found her in a ditch with her mom, and the other was a bait dog in a nigger dog fighting ring who I got as a puppy. Poor thing had to have loads of broken bones set and everything.

>Can't read.
>Runs home scared.
>Steals chicken and ribs from my plate.
>Seems hypnotized by the Cleveland Show.
>Enjoys soul music.
>Good worker in the garden.
I think my cat is a nigger.

Most animals hate blacks. Watch

youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU

Not sure my doge has encountered blacks

If you never noticed that niggers had a different smell, you don't live in a diverse enough environment.

>racist
More like your dog has better survival instincts than you do.

Usually racist pets were mistreated by someone of that race when they were young.

that's a cute doggo

It's normal. All dogs I know of that have had encounters with blacks have hated/disliked them.

My Sheltie hates black dogs. I've never walked him around black people though.

My dads been using
>does a nigger stink?
Since I was a little boy. I still remember the first time he used it in front of my girlfriend and she giggled.

she's a pupper

That has not been the case whit the dogs I have known of. They have grown up with white people and instinctively disliked/hated black people when they have met them for the first time.

Yeah, it's weird, just guessing that about 70% of the dogs I've met are racist against the dindus.
Maybe old catch-dog genes?

Great pyrenese / golden retriever mix.

She's a resuce and has a few quirks, but she protects animals whenever she can.Hates strangers, but she goes livid when there's minorities.

My family thinks my dog is racist against Latinos. Ironic considering he's a havanese.

my dog hates niggers and its a nigger himself

The only thing left to do is red-pill him on the Jews.

Probably had a frightening or bad experience from something that smells like a nigger. Like shit, for example.

I'm often going to latin dancing parties.
Many black people. Some coal burners.
I have to admit that white guys do not dress well and are not that attractive. White boi dun have rhythm.

Well, sometimes you can smell the nigger stench. Not all blacks, but a few of them have that characteristic smell.

BTW, are dogs "racists" against asians?

Not sure on black people, but both my setters hates niqab and burka wearing muslims. They are always calm and friendly, but every time we encounter one of those ladies they gets angry

I had a 16 year old German Shorthaired Pointer and she would get absolutely ravenous around blacks. She had no issue with other humans, just blacks. Don't know if it's their smell or their appearence but some dogs can't handle nogs. In my dog's case, she was a rescue. Maybe her former owner use to be a nigger, there were signs of abuse and she was found on the side of the highway after her former owner threw her and her mother out of a moving car when she was a pupper.

Best dog I ever had. Died of old age last year.

My cat freaks out near strangers, but I swear she gets much more suspicious near blacks

Reminds me panther king of the hill episode. Hanks dog hates black people because Hank does.

My dog is a velcro dog and can't get enough of my attention and I'm black.

Is my dog simply not redpilled? What is going on?

>the exception is the rule

fuck off, nigger.

He's cool with Asians and Latins

but user, i've owned 5 dogs since I was born. All of them loved me and my family. This is statistically weird...

Its almost like...its dependent on the family and owner or something.

It could also be that dogs are instinctively picking up of the master/alpha's distrust of Black people etc.
>Stop turning dogs racist with your hatred!!!
>STOP TURNING DOGS RACIST WITH YOUR HATRED!!!

Yeah he's got that naive, wide-eyed Occupy-Leftist idealism on his face. There's no way he's ever encountered black people.

I volunteer at an animal shelter. 95% of the animals we take in; hate niggers, gooks and spics instinctively.

Last weekend we got a very abused doberman. He was a kind and gentle dog, would rest his head on my lap and fall asleep standing up. But as soon as the black janitor walked in, he went berserk trying to bite him.

Last year we found a cat with kittens abandoned on our front porch. She was nice to everyone but the chinese girl that worked with me at the time. Scratching her and clawing at her whenever she got too close. Her kittens inherited this trait from their mother and would not let asians get near them.

I was jogging in the park and a little dog came up to me, maybe a few months old, it looked bruised and tattered. I heard these spic yelps and dog howls coming from the old skatepark, they were beating up dogs for fun. I scared them away and brought 6 dogs to the shelter. 3 of them were DOA and another one died the next night. Only two survived the little dog that came up to me in the park, and this big Labrador. I adopted both of them and they hate spics and niggers with a passion now. The lab growls whenever blacks are near. And the little doggy I gave to my sister and he snaps at all but white people.

Your probably black rather than a nigger.

One time I was living across from a nigger and he mistreated his dog like fuck. It was so unhappy. It just shat all over the place. That dog was happy as fuck when I walked by, so I brought it food sometimes.

They hate anyone that you're not around often. My dog only barks at Haitians.

you act like they have any instinct towards the matter.
Recently moved near a farm, dog is afraid of cows. He's never seen a nigger. I'm sure he'd be afraid of a black man too, or atleast very reserved.

you're going to make him angry talking to me like that

Pretty much. If you're nice to it and take care of it, it will like anyone that looks like you. The opposite is true of people who don't look like you

I think all dogs hate black people. My dog hated them too.
You know those niggers that try to sell you shit on the street? He would get so mad when he saw one of them, even if they were far
He was a good doggo.
RIP

Picture of my dog when he was begging me for pets and snacks.

Then he realized I was black and ran away. I haven't seen him since :(

Rescued this dashund from some nigger family that just kept her in a cage all fucking day and fed her treats till she got obese
It also feels like she had several broken ribs from her time in the chimp family.

My grandmother lives in a very white neighborhood. She said 2 days ago her dog barked more viciously than she had ever seen, and then told me it was a black guy dropping off a package.

We need to PUT THESE RACIST DOGS IN JAIL FOR HATE SPEECH!

dogs often don't like black people because they stink and they aren't used to black people. (look visually grotesque).

Dogs and babies are inherently racist.

Bigger picture.

Forgot to add, he bit my nigger nose off before he ran away and disfigured me for life.

what the fuck is that thing, a chupacabra?

Cows are startling though, that's perfectly normal.

A greyhound you fucking pleb. Top tier dog breed.

Your dog is in the bloods?

sorry to hear that hes gone user
nice 911 get tho

Your dog is an actual dingo. Would pet/10

nigger i race greyhounds and thats the most fucked looking dog i've ever seen

When I went to sri lanka they had the comfyist looking street dogs. They looked a bit like dingos but were tame and friendly as hell.

It's just that the pattern is to widespread to be coincidence. It is the same for dogs that have gown up in different families (friends). They all show this behavior to lesser or greater degree, but none have become comfortable around blacks. So I'm just starting to think it is an instinct. It could be smell or other subtle reason, but end result is the same.

Nismo and Edelbrock (muh dogs, one german shepherd and rottweiler) fucking hate blacks, i am reserved towards everyone so if they took directly after me they would be cunts to everyone but theyre chill around whites, mexicans, arabs, asians and pretty much everyone else except blacks

My aunt had a Lhasa Apso female that hated men with a passion. Like, A LOT.

Boys were ok, but any male older than 13/14 she would growl and bark and get really protective of my aunt.

I later learned my aunt got her from a Animal Friend group, and her previous owner had been a woman who was beaten and eventually killed by her husband.

cows, horses and donkeys kill dogs by stomping on them.

your dog has useful instincts.

>doggo hates muslims
>muslims hate doggos
It's just a mutual thing.

>letting blacks in your house
You dare call yourself red-pilled?

He was initiated at Petsmart after a grooming visit. He was unaffiliated when I dropped him off.

I'm sorry for your loss user. Dogs are some of the greatest friends in the world.

so do niggers

It probably has to do with those people who come visit your wife when youre not home and these people make her make strange howling noises.

The dog is just fed up with that.

Air Forrest?

YES! I have a pure white dog and when he sees a black dog or a nigger he growls.

I noticed all the dogs ive had always barked really loud at dark skinned people.
It probably because they looks really different than the white people they would usually see.

My great dane hates poor people

My dog goes crazy when it sees niggers, behaviour I strongly reinforce. It helps that the nigs are terrified of dogs - kind of like an evolutionary vicious circle

Dog's sense fear. Whether it's your fear seeing suspect black folk or the the black folks fear of the dog. Either way keep the leash tight and yourself calm and your dog should follow.

I live with a vet tech. I'm told the difference is the hair. Black people smell different than white. And they don't like their scent.

My Rottweiler and all my other dogs hate anything that isn't White.

My Rotties have even lunged at non white joggers passing by.

One time some Paki thought he'd talk shit after my dog had a go at him and I set the leash down and told the sand nigger he had 5 seconds to run before I say sick sick sick which meant chomping time.

Niggers look, smell, sound, and move differently than whites. Dogs simply don't recognize them as human.

I don't think it's just that. I was afraid of dogs and hated them for most of my life, but they never got aggressive at me.

Now I learned that dogs are very friendly. Now most of the time they run toward me and the leashed ones have to get pulled back on. Dogs know something about what's up.

Isn't there a king of the hill that goes over this exact topic?(pic semi-related)

This

You sound like a nog. Shit dog owner.

Good ol ladybird

Man's best friend, OP.

muds aren't human. cherish your pupper and he will ward away the niggers and muslims loyally.

My dog usually barks at anything non-human, so horses, cats, etc. Even when watching nature documentaries it will start barking at elephants.

Except after watching a video of a really fat woman waddling around she began to bark like mad once again, turns out my dog is aware that the morbidly obese people are not even human. Imagine being so fat that animals think you are a different species.

Good pupper.

Yea I'm with ya. My friend doesn't like dogs but he's not afraid. My dog gravitates towards him over my other friends as if he's trying to win him over. It worked.

This is the obvious answer.

It's somewhat saddening that there is a stigma against dogs. I'm not really a dog person, but every time I'm at a family gathering, the dog and I would rather hang out together while other people are trying to get away from the tog and smalltalk about bullshit.

Dogs won me over when everybody else shunned the dog and the dog just wanted to say hi.

HATE BARKS

Also people often mistake excitement for aggression. Lunging and barking isn't always indicative of aggression. May just be a poorly trained dog. A general rule to follow "rigid tail way away, wagging tail ready to play." But beware that doesn't always apply. For example, police dogs are not trained to be aggressive, they're actions are simply a game to them. Dragging a perp out the bushes is no different to fetch.

>No idea why.
She had good taste?

Yeah, I think it's usually the excitement that makes people uncomfortable and not know what to do. I don't know what to do either, but dogs like me and I'll have fun any time fun-wrestling with a nice big dog like a German Shephard. Body language = OK with it and not going to bite me.

I've never met a police K9 in person, but maybe I'd get a bad feeling from one who was coming after me like it didn't care.

>because Hank does
No. Hank's dog was picking up on his stress level of having another repair man in the house.

Dogs are surprisingly aware of what to do as long as handlers have alpha status. The funny thing is, for the most part, the bigger the dog, the easier it is to obtain alpha simply because larger dogs are more motivated by food making the provider an easy alpha. It's the little bastards you gotta worry about. But anyways police k9s still make great pets because they can surprisingly compartmentalize job vs family. Simply by following the alpha/handler attitude. Dogs man, they are truly amazing creatures. Man's best friend is no joke

I have a military dog trainer in the family and that's pretty much what he says.

All I can say is I'm still not a dog person but it's pretty easy to get along with them.

You can't truly be a dog person til you raise one yourself. When you get it right the bond is unbelievable. My lab knows what I want him to do before I even say anything half the time. Take the time to learn what breed fits your lifestyle and how to train them and owning one will enrich your life. If you have the means I can't not recommend it. Just saying. And don't be intimidated by training either, it's surprisingly easy with crate training, socializing is the main thing. Get yourself a bestfriend.