Why aren't you eating your burger Bloody as Hell user?

Why aren't you eating your burger Bloody as Hell user?

Medium Rare is the only way to eat a burger.

Attached: IMG_20191111_071230_01.jpg (1080x825, 169K)

smash burgers are not supposed to be medium-rare. you're a fucking idiot and that burger looks like actual garbage

It's not a smash. It is a regular style burger patty. But I actually squished it down to a size I could actually bite.

It was good. Pink is good

Guess what, grind your own meat or buy freshly-ground meat from your local butcher and you can infact, serve it medium rare. You're a "fucking idiot" for not understanding that minced meats from the supermarket are the meats at risk for microbial hazards. You are right on the burger looking like garbage.
(exp. chef for 6 years.)

Kek

99 restaurants

It was free. Helped a family member clean up their garage. Got free dinner. But I had to have it pink nonetheless

99 restaurants confirmed by Sup Forums is trash.

I had to add some stuff to make it taste right. It was good after that fact.

Yeah-- you know how many people do that? "Sir, can you grind some beef fresh for me?" Sure, pal. They'll say it's ground fresh every day, and tell you to go shit up a drainpipe. And, I am personally the only person I know who owns a meat grinder. Most people don't unless they hunt. The only reason I have one is it belonged to my grandma, it hasn't been used in forty years.

That doesn't even look like a murrican burger.
Weird white thing, unidentifiable condiments, flatbread or some shit. Not a burger.

I had to squish it. It wouldn't fit in my mouth. Kek

It's cooked medium rare, it has cheddar cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, mayo, ketchup, bit of mustard, and I put a layer of french fries in the middle because it is actually good, if you have not tried it yet, I suggest it.

I'll never be able to understand how people can eat raw meat and actually enjoy it.

> IT'S RARE NOT RAW!
Sorry but if there's meat that's practically unchanged from before it was 'cooked' then it's raw.

> medium rare
Yea, no. The meat in the OP is practically beef tartare.

>not eating food prepared the way you personally enjoy it and caring what others think about how you like your food prepared.
shiggy diggy

bruh if i wanted my beef raw i would take steak

unless its a wagyu burger then ur just eating cheap mince raw lmao

Looks like actual shit, thats why

you can eat beef and also pork pink because germs only multiple on their surface. if you shred/grind/mince the meat when doing a burger, the germs are everywhere and you need to at least pasteurize that stuff. if your "burger" is not a solid piece of meat and you eat it pink, you're just increasing your infection risk, which makes you a total fucking fool

Eating raw minced beef is potentially dangerous if it isn't perfectly fresh
Also its for pussys and doesn't taste good on burgers
Burgers need to be done
If you want to enjoy raw minced meat like a man try mettbrötchen, its raw pig with onions, salt and pepper and its much better and much more dangerous than raw minced beef

Attached: Download (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

found the deutscher

This shit is trending so hard lately. Every fucking hipster faggot thinks its cool to eat a fucking Burger rare. Eat a steak and stop beeing a mongoloid.

My man

yes it is our kultur but still i dont like it.

isn't eating raw pork a good way to get trichinella parasite? crazy krauts

Attached: 1506885330083.jpg (448x500, 37K)

Its not for everyone, and not for everyday
You like mettwurst tho right?
It isnt exactly a secret

Step up nigger, raw meat is delicious

Attached: muhworms.jpg (1268x710, 1.05M)

I ate that all the time over in Germany, my fellow americans all freaked out and i never got sick once, but sometimes i wonder if i'm just an enormous parasite wearing human skin at this point.

>amerifat scared to eat animals but they love cheese made of plastics
Ok I guess

Raw pork, especially minced is potentially dangerous, its important to buy the mett fresh in the morning and eat it that day, preferably as breakfast
I also never got sick, a friend got diarrhea once tho, anyway he still eats it

> scared to eat animals
If you're one of those people who thinks bacteria and parasites don't exist then by all means eat all the raw meat you want. Natural selection will do the rest.

I ate it from the gas stations and at outdoor festivals, never from a normal place like a restaurant

Which cheese specifically contains plastic thin, beautiful, intelligent guy?

You dont eat it in a restaurant
I wouldn't eat gas station ones, some bakers have them too but i typically dont eat those either
normally you buy a lot of mett and a bag full of buns and then eat it with a lot of people, its typical food if someone is moving or at parties
We also often ate it when having breakfast in school
Kraft American cheese

>Naturel selection will do the rest
Well then shit's pretty slow, i've been eating tartare every week for the past 5 years

cheddar cheese, whey, water, protein concentrate, milk, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, milkfat, gelatin, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid (as a preservative), annatto and paprika extract (for color), enzymes, Vitamin A palmitate, cheese culture, and Vitamin D3

where do you see plastic, very intelligent and intellectually sincere guy?

Why do you type like that ? Do you need everyone to know you're a faggot ?

I'm sorry, did you say, "I'm wrong, and a histrionic little bitch that uses hyperbole to insult people of which he has no knowledge?"

Because that's what I read.

Ewwww
Just Ewwww

Motherfuckers argue over anything here.
"You probably shouldn't eat raw ground beef you got from Wal-Mart, you'll probably get sick..."

>'STFU PUSSY YOU A BUNCH OF DUMB BITCH, BETA CUCK LOSER'

mfw Sup Forums give itself parasites

Attached: 1571717995487.jpg (473x473, 20K)

Oh you're one of those that get hard for "winning an argument" imma stop wasting my time then

I'm sorry, are you upset that I called you out for being full of shit? It's okay buddy, we all talk out of our asses sometimes.

cause it's burger which is about the most unhygenically produced meat so you want to cook it at least to medium

I eat my steaks blue

OP Here

I have just been lurking my thread off and on and just seeing the conversations. There's many different opinions, and I figured I will lay down my take on this whole big meat debate. You guys can praise or ridicule me all ya like, this thread has already proven there's many different opinions.

anyways, my take

Beef

Raw = red inside, red outside
Rare = red inside, lighter brown outside
Med. Rare = pink inside, brown outside
Medium = brown with hints of pink inside, brown outside
Med. Well = brown inside, darkish brown outside
Well Done = brown inside, very dark brown outside (depending on who makes it or where you get it, well done could also mean burn outside, so tread with caution on this one)

Now my take on consuming these. I wouldn't recommend eating anything below Med Rare. But the human body however seeing to it the body is taken cared of properly and eating properly and no deficiencies and immune system in top notch and also being active, the body can in fact consume rare meat with no problems, seeing to it of course like other anons have said it's frsh good meat, it shouldn't pose an issue, so having a med rare burger shouldn't be a problem, however if you are one that eats bad, and isn't active, I wouldn't suggest a med rare burger.

I take good care of myself and eat no frozen dinners or canned crap. I eat fresh everything and my health is good, so I have no problems with medium rare.

lastly KRAFT AMERICAN SINGLES SUCKS!!!!!

>american not eating safe food because muh bacteria
>wiping ass with dry paper
every day another good day to laugh at americunts

Lotsa assumptions there little man.

american here, I don't wipe with dry paper.

lived in america for 2 years and almost all households I had the pleasure of shitting into the toilet had only dry paper to offer.

I mean... sinks do exists.

Water + Dry Paper = Wet Paper

If you chose to only use dry toilet paper when you could have wet it then that's on you.

your houses and bathrooms and everything is big af, but no bidets. and also you should try what you just proposed after doing a massive smeary shit

You wipe with dry toilet paper to remove the majority of shit, then wipe with wet toilet paper, and finish with dry toilet paper.

It's not that hard.

> no bidets
The only way I'd use a bidet is if I were the only person to ever use it and I would disinfect the water nozzle before every use. Kinda weird people don't realize you're literally spraying piss and shit particles all over yourself when using a bidet.

thats what i'm telling you, americans almost never have wet toilet paper in their household. how the fuck do you think i don't know how to wipe my ass you filthy faggot

What? Just put some water from the sinks faucet on the toilet paper....

>what are baby wipes
what are you people actually doing with your lives

Even flush-able wipes aren't good for plumbing and can easily cause a blockage... not to mention baby wipes are a leading cause of fatbergs.

>squished it down to a size I could actually bite.
awww little boy can't handle an actual hamburger

all burgers are steak... also beef is a shit meat

La tee dah. Maybe it was just a stacked burger to begin with. kek

kraft isnt cheese... do you even read kid?

also thats for poor people and kids of shitty parents

Because I’m not an idiot. Ground beef is a mixture of different cuts of beef ground up, so thats 3+ sources of possible contamination, dumbass. Not only that, its ground. The reason you can eat steak blue rare is because the bacteria sits atop the meat and cannot penetrate the thick, tightly bound interior, so all it needs is a sear to kill off the bacteria. Blue rare-Rare is the only way to eat STEAK you fucking plebeian. So not only do you have the IQ of a nigger who huffed 3 cans of paint, you have shit taste in meat as well

Not true

Do more indepth research than what middle school taught you

I've used baby wipes for years, and they've never caused a plumbing problem in my home. Maybe you just have shitty plumbing wherever you are.

No, you're wrong. Medium rare is top tier.

It's not always your home that ends up being the target of the problem. Things that don't break up in the sewer end up causing massive blockages by binding with fat and other debris.

Well the city nor the county has never called for people to stop or curb their usage of these products, so obviously it's not that big of a problem.

Yeah, I’ll take your word over the word of thousands who work in food preparation and safety

It's not a problem until it's a problem. Assuming that what you're doing won't cause a problem in the future simply because it hasn't happened in the past (that you know of) is ridiculous.