How do we get shitskins and niggers to kill each other, Sup Forums?

How do we get shitskins and niggers to kill each other, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/the-fbis-list-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-texas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa,_Texas#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Springfield resident here. We've been having BLM protests a lot recently, and the meth scourge is inescapable. Businesses are shuttering, crime is on the rise, moving from north ever southward. Homeless junkies fighting each other in intersections, people driving drunk and stoned constantly. Muslims flooding Battlefield Mall and the major parks as a show of numbers. That image won't be very truthful soon, OP.

Aren't they already doing it? Literally rats in boxes turning on each other. The only reason white people kill each other is because they need a reason to keep buying ammo.

You gotta imagine that the beaners run cities lie about their murder rates

Nah, unless there is cartel influence Mexicans are hard working, very religious, and family oriented. Things only get violent if the Cartel moves in or they clash with blacks.

That's very unfortunate. Hopefully BLM will keep BTFO'ing itself and more people will realize how stupid it is.

I was thinking about the bigger scale, maybe the gangs from different cities could attack each other.

Your pic related already answered your question. You don't need to do anything, just leave them to their own devices.

That ain't true
mexicans tend to have crime rates half way between whites & blacks
It's real easy to just not count certain dead bodies as murders

>I was thinking about the bigger scale, maybe the gangs from different cities could attack each other.
They already can't shoot. You'd be killing more innocent dindus than guilty ones.
>Kek la Kek, an innocent dindu, those exist?
yes. Don't be a Dylan and kill a bunch of old church nuffins.

Even at that murder rate they're still increasing in population, because for every one that gets murdered Shanequa poops out two welfare-babies.

they already do mate

YAY~! SPRINGFIELD MY HOMETOWN HAS MADE IT BIG ON 4CHANS

Oh wow 4.6 murders per 100,000

how many rapes?

>Odessa texas, ranked #1 in violent crime in Texas. 50% Hispanic population, 5% black.

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/the-fbis-list-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-texas/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa,_Texas#Demographics
(Note that Texas lists spics as white people so check the 'hispanic' % of population listed at 50%)

Don't fall for the 'hispanics are bro tier' meme bullshit.

Anyone who lives within 5 miles of a spanish community will tell you it's shit tier and high in crime.

Reminder:
>Liberals control the democratic party
>Latinos vote democratic
>Democrats want globalism and fast tracking immigrants to citizens which further sways the demographics in liberals favor.

Yeah it's got a lot worse after Katrina and niggers started moving here.

>2006
>300% crime increase
>mfw

true , I live on the nice part of the Northside in the quiet Northeast, but its impossible to not see roaming dindus/methheads when going down Glenstone, shame desu. Moving West as soon as I graduate

x
>not living south of 60

Southfield MI is 70% black and has a 4.1 Murder rate

trust me I didn't choose to live North of 60, but there are small enclaves of nice quiet neighborhoods full of old white people if you look in the right places

I live off of Sunshine, but it's not any better with the white scum degenerates that loiter and panhandle outside of gas stations. Considering a move to Rogersville or Ozark before too long. I feel for you up there, northbro.

Regards from Nathaniel Greene Park.

>Go to Nathaniel Greene to run with dog
>pokemon go autismos FUCKING EVERYWHERE

stay strong brother, just remember that if the race war does happen you'll be safe by being white around here

I'm towards the back by the penal hospital. Nice and quiet. Brought pizza. All the Go fucks are towards the front.
>Mfw there are signs upon entering that read "WELCOME POKEMON GO TRAINERS!"
Got a Taurus 9mm and a Smith & Wesson .356, which I keep very close by. I sit in the dark on my front porch most nights, with a couple of beers, shitposting. Waiting. If it happens, I'll have the drop in them. Day of the Rope Sup Forums meet-up with cumless brownies when?