PHILLY THREAD

Where you from Eaglebros?

Bensalem here. I have never been happier! In could lteraly lay in front of the SEPTA and die tomorrow and die and be on Cloud 9 tomorrow.

I live right next to Philadelphia Mills. Maybe we can hang out fellow Bensalembro.

Bristol Borough. People are still shooting off their fire works.

Worst fans ever

Ridley here. MacDade is a fucking mess.

bethlehem here

fuck the pats

Perhaps. Do you ever come to what is left of Neshaminy? I am in schooling til summer but graduate in May and will be around then

WOOOOOO LIGHT SHIT ON FIRE

Chadds Ford here. I'm still in shock.

I didnt see Wentz postgame:(

Does SJ count? Either way, I wasn't rooting for them but happy for my family of die hards anyway. Only wish my gramps were here to enjoy it.

south philly. watched the game with my bros but went home after. i was at the 08 riot when the phillies won and it was basically just a bunch of people yelling and i saw one car get flipped.

oh also the fire department let one of their engines out to blare the siren for like 10 minutes lol

delaware here

i don't live in philly now, but was born there and lived most of my life there in SJ, Center City, South Philly, etc. Eagles fan all my life and got used to always losing in the end. Still hard to believe this just happened. Wow! I remember the pain of the 2004 SB very clearly and beating the Pats to win today is so sweet.

Allentown here

not even going to work tomorrow

I don't give a fuck I'm so fucking hyped

who /tanked/ here?

I have spent 15 minutes just typing this post.

t. Warrington

Glen Rock here

fuck you

I've never been so happy to live in Pottstown. That's saying something. I would hate to live in the city with the riot punch flowing.

On Locust near market.

Visiting family here. I have no idea what to do and how to survive this.

Who NORTHEAST here

Manayunk!

FRENCHTOWN BABY

fuck off junkie

Bristol

fuck it I'll narrow it down
Rockledge

Pats fan through and through, eagles played a good game and can respect it. Hard to love Brady and not like foles. Enjoy it guys you've waited long enoug. Dilly dilly goys

Wtf. I am hearing fireworks in somerset County central jersey.

Hearing them constantly even here in Fairless Hills

cars honking horns for like an hour too, you'd think I was in the city

F R A N K F O R D

they must be from down in Trenton

south Philly rep
out here on passyunk
I walked to city hall and back
streets wilin

Fight me soyboy faggot

You mean Franklin Mills you fucking homosexual

Also, 2nd street reporting

>the celebratory videos coming out
>trashing a Wawa is one of them

>Ridley here. MacDade is a fucking mess.
sup ridley bro

856 reporting in