Red pill me on the climate crisis. This girl is freaking me out I can't sleep

Red pill me on the climate crisis. This girl is freaking me out I can't sleep.

Attached: asfas.jpg (1080x809, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYRbfj8xV5g
phys.org/news/2018-11-algae-sustainably-carbon-dioxide-atmosphere.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is right but we need to bomb china

this, so much of it.
also bomb india, the billions of all of them are the real problem.

She is just a puppet used by the NGOs, think about it, she can evade any sort of criticism because she is a young girl with Asperger, no one that criticizes a young innocent girl would have credibility, she is just used as a human shield. Even if it sounds stupid, environmentalism has a lot to do with politics and economy and they don't want you to know that.

She's right. There's no conspiracy for anyone to make any sort of profit off of environmental action.
Take some solace in that it will probably be okay for Western countries for a while. But out kids are fucked.

>they
who are they

You know....
>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((them))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

NGOs who want your money and leftist politics in the US that want to increase taxes. There's already enough information about climate change / global warming and it's not going to kill us all, yes it is something really bad and we need to do something about it, but Greta is exagerating everything and creating fear for no reason, please look at the IPCC reports. IPCC is a group of experts in climate change around all the world, and the predictions aren't as bad as Greta says they are. The information is there, people just don't wanna know it and they live with panic and fear about the future.

The environmental activists she is associated with

I'm not joking, I'm talking about the environmental activists she is associated with, what is the reason they're so focused in US and its politics? When China and other countries are the real cause of global warming because of the CO2 emissions and the contamination with plastic.

This girl is a tool. Don't listen to her, she do not give you solutions.

Climate change exists and have many ways to improve the situation (decrease coal usage, using more nuclear power, plant trees, use products produced locally) but need some political plans, différents than making new tax or prohibit plastic straw.

Worlds gotta die sometime....why worry about it? Phytoplankton blooms are down 70% insects are dying off enmasse (sheer population density has decreased by 40% in the last year and the vast majority bug species have died off in the amazon) no bugs no pollination....no pollination no fruits and veggies. So it will cause mass food shortages. And with climate change the food shortages will only get worse and worse. *Shrugs* just accept the fate we've been dealt and hope the big wigs get the hint (they won't because they already bought everything they'll need for generations.)

The only way to stop this climate change you fear is by nuking China and India.

tiny dot cc slash ClimateGoddess
For the mega. ;-)

Ok Ivan

Attached: 1573039865795.png (941x953, 795K)

Thank you, more people need to know this.

She's right that's nobody's doing anything and it's completely pointless and we should give up and take gifts from rich sponsors and just sperg at everyone

It's chicken little.

she's right in that we need to take better care of the environment
she's wrong about CO2 being the worst problem, plastics and endocrine disruptors are much more serious problems
she's wrong about CO2 being catastrophic, it's very good for plants, increased biomass is extremely efficient at using and storing it, and its thermal greenhouse effects have been vastly overrated because it's a shitty greenhouse
she's wrong about the climate going towards excess heat, because the Sun is the fundamental climate driver, by several magnitudes over CO2, and the current diminishing of solar activity points toward a mini ice-age for the next few decades
she's wrong about the countries she visits (EU and the USA) being the worst polluters, but she only reaches the places she's being invited to by the private interests paving her "path of least resistance"
she's being toted as absolutely right by the globalists propaganda outlets (all the western press) because the elites jumped on the opportunity of having a plausibly deniable propaganda outled raising a panic that would make the plebs ask for the right to pay more taxes on their energy use

she's a puppet, but not the kind you'd fuck

Climate change will inevitably cause a global economic crash from the migrants alone. But it's a question on whether regulations would be a lesser blow

Nobody is doing anything? Wtf search about the IPCC please, there are experts all around the world looking at the predictions of the climate change and trying to stop it.

>she's wrong about the countries she visits (EU and the USA) being the worst polluters, but she only reaches the places she's being invited to by the private interests paving her "path of least resistance"

Nah, she's right when talking about per-capita emissions.

Attached: capita.png (600x555, 63K)

(((IPCC)))

They spend lots of money and burn lots of carbon holding big meetings where they make a general statement of principle and do nothing.

When I looked at this photo my head started pounding, I feel like the image is haunted.

The reddest pill: Climate catastrophy is real - it's proven, and measured; there's scientific consensus; the effects are observable (extreme droughts, fires, storms, floods) and they are already causing mass displacement of people which WILL cause further immigration crises in USA and Europe.

As for Greta, her only message is people should listen to science. Now, a lot of organisations and politicians uphold her as some kind of saviour, without actually doing what she (and many many other) asks for. Such is the way of the liberal political class - adapting to the current trends without actually doing anything.

But yes, the hard truth is if you're not part of the top 0.0001% of society, you WILL suffer from the effects of climate change in your lifetime. Either directly through sever weather, fires or food scarcity - or indirectly through having to deal with increased immigration and furthered political tension and repression.
Only a revolutionary change of our society has the chance of limiting warming, and building a more robust society able to withstand the problems we face. "Business as usual" and other delays will be our doom.

I look forward to Greta's suicide, and she is going to an hero once her kike masters have used her up..

If per capita mattered, we should target the individuals who are personally responsible for excessively high carbon emissions, like Al Gore and his high-carbon private jet trips around the world.

>Red pill me on the climate crisis.
The point of no return was passed 10 years ago. It's over. There's no use talking about it any more, but they keep moving the goalposts so they can keep bringing it up, because what else are they gonna do? I don't blame anyone for anything any more. It is all over.

>the hard truth is if you're not part of the top 0.0001% of society, you WILL suffer from the effects of climate change in your lifetime
It's the 0.0001% who will be affected the most, because they have all that expensive beachfront property. When you think about climate change, think about how much all those poor billionaires are suffering.

>Nah, she's right when talking about per-capita emissions.
only true for CO2
but China, India and the Turd World are absolutely the worst for other chemical pollutants, for plastics contamination, for heavy metals released in the environment...
the western countries have environmental restrictions on their chemical factories, while in poolandistan anything goes into the river if someone can make a profit by not giving a fuck about their poisons
I don't have the graphs and links on this computer, but if this thread is still alive in a few hours I'll post them

They are using this same tactics that were used with the hitler youth getting onto the parents about that whole situation. Hell they are even modelling her on how propaganda looked at that time.

What awaits for her is a fate of a puppet. What awaits for us are the events that unfold as we slowly devalue human life to some sort of agreeable environmental genocide.

youtu.be/SYRbfj8xV5g

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 8K)

I agree that CO2 is good for plants and trees, too but we (really the chinese mostly) are clear cutting so much of the rain forest.

You realize you, in a less dramatic way, just summed up everything she says.

Yes it's not that bad right now, but it will get much worse, and we havent even begun to fix shit in earnest.

>They're even modeling her after ww2 propaganda...

You sound so fucking retarded.

Cause it's totally impossible that

1) she likes her hair that way

And

2)She could be mature enough to appreciate the gravity of the situation and just be really pissed off.

Per capita doens't matter in this scenario. Yes americans should try to cut down their trash, recycle, drive a hybrid instead of a massive truck. But it won't do squat when you factor in India and China, which will only get A LOT worse as their middle class grows.

I dont give a fuck about "per capita" emissions. Of course China is lower on that list because there are BILLIONS of people living there and a lot of them are still dirt poor rice farmers who's daily emissions ammount to the farts they rip while tending to their fields. BUT that still doesn't change the fact that China still produces significantly more co2 than the US.

You know why that troll puppet wont visit China and scold them about climate change?
1. Because there is no money in it for her handlers.

2. Because the chinks dont give a fuck and will imprison and/or kill her for speaking I'll of them... On second thought, let's take up a collection to send her over there to bitch to the Chinese government. I'm sure her owners already have a price in mind that they are willing to accept to have their media whore martyred for their great cause of a fourth riech brought about under the guise of climate change bullshit...

>not the kind you'd fuck
STFU! You don't know me!

Well, they have already bought new property. Why did you think Trump wanted to buy Greenland?
There are these idiots who think we can just migrate to the arctic when the south becomes uninhabitable. It's just that the soils of the arctic are nowhere near as fertile as our current farmlands, and the lack of sunshine (dark winter months will remain) will hamper the growth of food. It's just... fuck, people are too dumb/optimistic about all of this!

Isn't mass displacement really just a bunch poor people from poor areas trying to go to rich countries because of non stop war based on religion? When was the last time there was a war over water rights that caused 1 million people to go to Europe?

Sounds like they will suffer more because that expensive beach front property will be underwater like the environmentalist say.

>crisis

Attached: 1453057138905.gif (200x133, 930K)

They're only like that because of the effects of western markets, predominately, the U.S.

We make them that way. It's not like they're producing all that industry for themselves.

Okay boomer.

Consumerism in the US, Canada, and western Europe are easily the main drivers of pollution in China and the subcontinent.

You're thinking way to simply. The world is more complex than that.

Nuh uh! The Middle East wasn't a desert until last year or something!
>your trump's america

Emotional marketing campaign. And general fearmongering
>climate CRISIS
>we don't have much time left
>only 8 years

Don't hat the fucking mong child, she is just a puppet. Hate the faggots that are financing and controling her from the background. My bet is on some kike like soros or similar.
She is used to push the climate boogeyman into the sheeples minds so that some institutions get more power and can change shit under the premise of climate.
In the end this will be mostly come down to
>higher taxation of fuel and cars
>forcing people indirectly into some electromobiles, thus boosting the gay car lobbies
>Restrictions on the meat industry so good meat gets even more expensive
>replacing meat with stuff where we don't even know how much cancer it will cause, long term.

Don't get me wrong, the mass meat industry is pure cancer and needs to be destroyed so that local farmers get popular again. Quality of animal life=great meat=less health problems for you. But in reality the big, mass farms wont suffer much and the small farmers go even more extinct.
Also could be a future justification to start financial wars with china for being too unecological. Which is actually good in theory, china should be eradicated but in the end, the common people will suffer from this.

You ball bag

What the hell is wrong with extinction anyway? Don't take it personal. Nature is selecting us for extinction. We are a bad idea. The planet may not experiment with this level of intelligence again. The ego is a flaw in evolution.

You might feel fine marching toward that future like a damn lemming but I'm not a pussy. As long as there is a way to fight, I'm gonna fight and carry on.

Just kys why don't you?

No. Most of the world's most densely populated areas are situated near coastlines or in fertile river deltas. Sea level rise will flood those areas completely. Also, many of the great rivers in China and India risk drying out or becoming flood zones (depending on seasons) since they today get their water from glacier melting of especially the Himalayas.
The glacial buffer effect removed + flooded coats in India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, China... just imagine the number of refugees. It's in the billions.

Milennial, but ok.

>Nature is selecting us for extinction
7.7billion and counting

Attached: 1419214915487.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

You realise that fighting the nature of humanity is hopeless right? Just enjoy your life and stop being a whining little bitch and see her for what she is. Your existence depends of other things being destroyed for your consumption. Everything is alright.

You obviously don't know about boom and bust and that civilisations usually disappear or getting into trouble just after it seems that they have got everything right.

So it's the "western markets" causing china to not give a fuck about the earth huh?

It's not that the communist leaders of the chinese government are willing to exploit the common persons poverty and willingness to work for peanuts to produce sub-standard, sometimes dangerous products in terrible, often times fatal, working conditions all to make themselves insanely wealthy?

Are you saying without western market influence china would be a land of utopian harmony where people work for the betterment of their fellow man, with pure flowing water and crystal blue skys?
If that's the case sign me the fuck up!

Being alarmist and essentially saying "what about the children" like a classic moralizer. Says scientist agree on the things they don't agree on. Normies don't know any better and eat up anything said about the environment by a girl. Also as long as she is doing this activism, she doesn't have to go to school.
>Doesn't even have a highschool education
>Normies still think she has greater than zero authority to talk about the climate
>As long as she keeps talking shit with a mean face then doesn't have to go to school
>HMMMMMM

>Consumerism

And who made cheap consumerism possible? Globalization, the thing that most sane people were against. But noo, "we need low import taxes and no trading borders" said the corporations and the governments.

The main driver for pollution is the subhumanism in china. Yeah we export our trash to them but this stuff is dumped in recycle facilities, not into the fucking ocean.

Take a look at any asian slum. Thes subhumans just dump all their trash unto the river because the commie government cant into proper husing and canalisation. Also factories have had almost no regulations about their trash until the last 10 years. Hence why china could grow so fast. Unchecked capitalism and cheap, commi slave workers.

Okay boomer

There's gonna be a mad dash to date her once shes legal, the fetishism value is just too high

100% agree

Okay fucktard.

Attached: 1573440920288.jpg (716x954, 143K)

intelligent, reasoned individual

edgy Sup Forumstarded child

not a chance, she's only fetishized by sjws $0y-boys vegans nu-males, she'll end up a bitter lezbofeminist hating the guts of those interested in her

This

>she's only fetishized by sjws $0y-boys vegans nu-males,
Nah, haters would want to fuck her too, im talking about pump and dump not marrying

>she'll end up a bitter lezbofeminist hating the guts of those interested in her
yes, if the man who are into her are pathetic, why shouldn't she?

If I had my hands on her I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Dump my cum in her all night and then dump the body back in nature so it can reclaim her body.

>killing her before the baby is born
god damn have the jews done a number on you

People will understand when they are really fricked up, current condition are less imitating but further damages will be critical

Why dont the world just plant a bunch of trees like youtube is doing. Btw i thouggt of the tree idea when i was 10, i was first.

>I want a goblin baby coupled with down syndrome

Trees need water to survive. Changing weather patterns droughts, floods all kill trees. Not saying don't plant trees, but it wont fix the issue.

.gg/6eN2u9d

DISCORD SERVER WITH NO RULES

POST ANYTHING YOU WANT

GRETA MORE LIKE GRETIN

you arent even using that right, are you pretending to be retarded?

Just genetically engineer cactie that can succ the most Co2 and can live through natural disasters.

The Jews have created a massive weather machine that will kill all of humanity, except the Jews and some basic people who can be used as slaves. But the machine is really bad for the environment and the resulting pollution is causing the Earth to warm up. This is why they've got Elon's Musk and Jeff the Benzo working towards the colonization of Mars.

The fact that this retarded bitch is representing the world's communication on climate change says a lot about the state of our world.

if you don't want to impregnate every woman you need just to see what happens then youre low test.

if it survives then its strong, simple as that

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

Attached: Yoda.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Goes like this.

CO2 rates since 2000

>Europe: -18%
>USA -10%

and then

China +220%
India +116%

So our efforts aren't being acknowledged, where a huge growth would be is a small decrease so you've got to keep in mind how big the iceberg was underwater, you know? So it's really like -130% on our part or some shit. USA and Europe have been especially good on "positive ethic" stuff, like rather than turning things off just make more, new things that are clean first so you can turn stuff off. We're ready to turn a lot more off with all the new wind and solar and it just keeps coming and getting cheaper. We're doing it, basically. It's working, we're trying really hard.

So then this bitch is just a paid for China shit that wants the west to McFucking Shoot Itself In The Dick so China can become the OMNIPOLLUTER PROFIT LUCKY GOOD KING and rule the world and yeah, make us all be commies, so, long story short: commies

Attached: 1573373804741.jpg (634x590, 253K)

that a retard is smarter than the average scientists is a measrus m

Bunch of uneducated sheep in this thread, do really think the rich are that stupid? Must be right because you're so much smarter. If the rich continue to buy beach property and no financial disclosures talk about being underwater do you really think they are stupid enough to waste that money? Jesus you people will believe any fucking thing if some "humanitarian" tells you too.

Okay boomer

Basically all this. Most people who 'support Greta' haven't listened to a fucking word she says and she has repeatedly called them out on it. She tells them that it shouldn't be her with the platform, that the media that promotes doesn't understand the issue and won't for as long as they don't find a way to communicate complex scientific ideas more effectively.

Globally, policy-makers behave as if they don't think this is a serious issue, they just talk like it. It takes a sperg to tell them this, but because it's a sperg saying it(and many of the scientists come across as spergs even if they aren't), barely anyone listens.

There is working being done with algae that can sequester CO2 at much higher rates than trees.
Here is one example
phys.org/news/2018-11-algae-sustainably-carbon-dioxide-atmosphere.html

Okay boomer.

Does beach-front suddenly spawn into existence when the rich buy it? No, they're buying it from someone and as only wealthy people can afford valuable coastal real-estate, it's the rich that are also selling it.

So, why are the rich selling all their beach-front property? That's a dumb question of course, but it's the same dumb question just turned around.

oh no, it's the end of friendly generational relations up in this bitch

it's okay, I like that boomer dick actually, that daddy cock you know? it just tastes better.

Attached: 1572027116556.jpg (960x1280, 366K)

but isnt young powerful and muscular better than old stupid and fat?

>I’m more convinced a community of anonymous angry underage undereducated racist mysogynist chronic masturbating incel know more about geological science than a world full of serious long term studies I could go invest the time into reading to develop an actual informed opinion.

Red pilling is what NEET incel tell each other to justify ignoring actual authorities on a subject they are under qualified to have a public opinion on.

Keep calm, in 2 years fade her fama

Looks FAS and malnourished

A livable climate is only important if you dont have any money. Fuck the poor. People who matter have air conditioning. If youve got money, you can buy bottled water. All these socialists want free stuff, they want to go outside without needing an air mask. What they hate, is that people smarter than themselves can afford to burn fossil fuels whenever the hell we want, and not ask permission from some nanny state.

The only people who care about the climate crisis, are those who cant afford to move north when it gets warm. Hippies.

Swedish retard being used by far left militants to get other smooth brained knuckle-dragger leftists to join their death cult.

This, tbh fam.

>2)She could be mature enough to appreciate the gravity of the situation and just be really pissed off
Go be mentally ill somewhere else, she's a genuine fucking disaster

but look at her skin, do you know how nice she will be to embrace and cum unprotected inside while you tell her you love her (once shes of legal age of course)

whats the legal age in sweden?