WAKE ME UP... before you go go don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo

WAKE ME UP... before you go go don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one you turn old enough to post here you might be understand that nobody forces you to consume things you don't like.

The franchise was exhausted with BF3 anyways.

i'm done. hang me now.

i've had a shite week and this just about finished me off.

There were no women soldiers in ww1

wow calm down idiot

>Because boys wouldn't find it believable

No, because there weren't any fucking female soldiers in WW1, just like how there weren't any nigger Germans either.

fuck you leaf bag. i'm fucking done. this was supposed to be a good week. it's gone to shit. people pissing me off with all of this equality shit being seemingly vital in fucking everything just pisses me off.

also

The best part of this story is the tacit acknowledgement that females are stupid enough to find women WW1 soldiers believable.

Like there were niggers in WW1.

You mean I won't be able to RP as my Recconaisance Corps. waifu????

There weren't many but the Russians used a battalion.

There WERE black french soldiers, tho.

>Being this illiterate in terms of history

Serbia had female soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs

Why doesn't pol make its own games?

Fuck, if they're going to put niggers in every role might as well put women and trannies in there too

nobody gives a fuck about serbia

Didn't the Russians pull back early, cuz revolution?

of course there's a few but it's minimal in the grand scheme of things. also... does the game represent Serbia? no? oh okay then.

Too busy having actual jobs, thankyouverymuch.

it's called pol.wad and grezzo2

aka

you are a bunch of manchildren uncapable of any creativity, just complain about dumb shit on the nets

There was an aboriginal unit in WW2 But AFAIK they didn't even get deployed in WW1 And were just used for bush skills and training

i mean, i work in audio engineering specifically sound design so i'd totally be up fro contributing towards a project if it's worth it but yeah. for the most part we're mostly useless cunts

you sure do, neet shit

The female battalion was a standard Slavic "copy, bit of higher death toll" adoption of the White Feather -- not a real army unit, but women whose battlefield example was meant to shame men into action. They accomplished nothing militarily and suffered huge losses. Furthermore, it is argued that the abnormal and humiliating demonstration was significant in generating revolting soldiers.

How many were there mate? What proportion of the 11 million men who died were actually female?

Try not to tear holes in the barrel as you scrape it that hard.

Yeah but France isn't even in the game. Nor is Russia for that matter.

Niggers, arabs and chinks weren`t enough huh. Now they want women in there too.

Why don't we just pay a jew to sue them for discrimination on some bullshit lie. The jew will get gold and we will get what we want it's a win win.

>Supposed to be a WWI game
>Nigger German soldiers
>Submachine guns
>Retarded cowadoody 2fast4u gameplay
>Armored zepplins charging into the frontlines like it's some steampunk animu
>Talking about believability
Why wouldn't they add females? the game already looks dumb as fuck, might as well go all out

>Nobody gives a fuck about Serbia
>The war was started because a Serbian shot the Archduke

If they did add women, I'm sure there would end up being stories about how the women players were getting harassed and "raped" in-game by hordes of black soldiers constantly targeting them and teabagging the body

if you say so...

i mean, sure i have no job, i eat berries i find on the road and haven't got a degree, but hey... at least i'm white.

i was genuinely offering my services but fuck it. if you're still angry about the islands then i'm sorry.

>black people are already every character for some reason
>now people are complaining about how there is no women in it
Well just fuck my shit up senpai

>pennies from some chumps suing a game developer vs. the potential billions of dollars in ripping apart white history

After the pathetic disasters that BF4 and BF:H were, you're a sissy cuckold if you toss shekels at that shitty franchise anymore anyway.

>being illiterate
you mean ignorant or something you fucking retard? they replied to a thread they read and wrote a fucking response....

>implying it's even a realistic WW1 game
They incorporated everything except for females. From too advanced tech to black people everything is out of a WW1 setting.

What's one or two more inaccuracies anyway?

This, even BF3 was on the wane.

And yet the pleb gamer backlash jumped on board this game in order to trash "le COD XDDDD".

COD has millions of downvotes for being mediocre and rehashed, while pleb normies are letting this game cuck the historical record.

If gaymergate were worth shit, they'd tackle this.

Yeah but the Afro-American "Australians" are?

copy that

but you live in a society where people who vote are influenced by popular culture, its only prudent to protect society from subversive influence

Sorry, you daft cunt, I guess I should leave the Royal Navy to make lower than minimum wage, churning out historically inacurate vidya games and getting constantly beratted by SJWs for the transgression of my mere heteronormative existence.

Pleae, consider suicide, my good man.

We already have niggers, super speed tanks, and Cei-Rigotti rifles.

they were and still are more relevant than Canada

toppest of all the keks

Daily reminder: This won't be as good as Verdun

They won't stop until every trace of white heritage is claimed by minorities and women.

The next Battlefield will be set in ancient Rome, where black people fight Asians in the fields of Hindu Gaul. Hope you enjoy the mini-game where you ride into battle in a fucking wheelchair.

That German guy's jaw is fucking massive,I bet you if someone tried to hit it their hand would break.

what a shitty bait article

Gamergate was right

>former
So an ex employee who is irrelevant and is dubious source to begin with

No, it doesn't have female soldiers because it's not sold to females, it's sold to teenage boys, because they are the major demographic, end of story

This shit is so dishonest, anyone can do it

>Angry Birds have no girl birds because throwing them is sexist
>Mario has a brother because girls can't do blue collar work
>Halo fights aliens because boys have a violence fantasy and hates diplomacy

it will be shit like all bf after 2142

what is the ratio of white to black soldiers in Battlefield?

ive seen multiplayer gameplay it looks fast paced CoD tier

i always thought CoD would change more to battlefield style not the other way around

yeah but they'd still need to hyperinflate those numbers to get even one female in a 64 player match.
(and serbia isn't a playable force in the game so there goes your argument)

Would get life threatening sexually transmitted diseases innatrench with/10

there are niggers everywhere in that game at this point you can add womyn and trannies

Point women to Dan Carlin's hardcore history of WW1. It is a few hours and would require idiots to actually consume information but it is a relatively brief accounts of the piles of bodies and living in mud.

i am in the credits for verdun, i did a little audio work for them. verdun fell to shit for a while, haven't played in a year or so however. probably working more smoothly these days.

Also anyone else notice that they shifted the blame for not adding something to the game onto the consumer as if we are the ones programming it? All just to please the SJWs who won't even buy it.

4 was decent.

Completely different kind of game.

BF hasn't been good since 2.

Fuck DICE.

I understand that they have never strived for authenticity in their games, but they are shoehorning blacks and other nonwhites into BF1 in ridiculous amounts. Watch any gameplay from the closed alpha and you'll see no shortage of blacks.

I wouldn't care if there was a like 1 in 50 chance of seeing an Sikh dude on the British side, but this? Come the fuck on.

They should've just made a WW2 game if they wanted fast-paced Battlefield-style gameplay.

This is misleading since it's only talking about multiplayer.

The Swedish devs actually went out of there way to include a fucking Muslim woman as a playable character in the single player game.

this is Sup Forums so sweaty neckbeards will be triggered over the mere mention of a women in a WW1/WW2 game

bad company was good..

>bois

didnt play it to be fair
no

Tbh, you could include women. A few Slavic nations were desperate enough to include them.

Considering they will no doubt be including small arms that saw little to no practical use during the war, it wouldn't be the largest stretch of realism.

Another darkie.

Also, why the fuck do they have their elblems painted onto the arms of their fucking uniforms?

a muslim woman in Gallipoli how unbelievable!

>Cottonfield 1
I think the developers got confused with the demographics of Malmö for what europe must of been like back then.

Black people requires making a new texture.

Women requires new models, rigging, mo-cap / animation, textures, and voice acting.

Must be a witch.
AYE A WITCH BURN HER
BURRRRRNNNNN HER

>2 years since gamergate
>Still giving a shit about clickbait reviews

>buying EA games

WOW WOW WOW

Maybe DICE did this so we could play an AAA shooter without reliving the pointless mass murder of brave white men that started us down this slope.

>SJWs angry that they won't rewrite history
REEEEEEEEEE
Don't like the game?
DON'T FUCKING BUY IT

I want out of this shit world.
I am fucking tired of this shit.

We have Amish communities in La Pampa province. Sometimes I wish I could just drop everything and join them.

Well, this is pretty obvious, if there actually were black soldiers than there would be no war. blacks would just make everyone realize that white boi feels shouldn't cost lives.

It's dishonest as fuck

Special Forces was the only good part of 2. The base game was pretty terrible.

4 was the most similar in feel to 2142.

I'm actually disappointed they didn't put women in it desu. The whole thing is a huge fuck up, might as well have gone full retard too.

Literally, who gives a fuck? Why is this even on Sup Forums?

Why aren't people gorgeous like this anymore? Everything seems a lot more ugly nowadays.

haven't bought an EA game since bf3 came out. even then i was hesitant. was fun, just meh.

But they have rewritten history user.

They've basically rewritten as much of it as they can without the male demographic who buys these games outright rejecting their revisions.

>triggered by people shitting on the history of our people

Don't buy it fag nigger. Cultural Marxism courses are part of the video game academia.

you probably dont care because you are not concerned but swede cucks are messing with our history our ancestors

>implying we find white people in the german army believable.

The game is set in the western front, following the Harlem hellfighters, and possibly other "wewuzsdoughboyz" units.

How many Serbian female soldiers where fighting in france in that area in 1918?

its men you swequeers, I hope Abdul rapes and murders their families

>tfw still play BF3

This should be yet another lesson in that you can't satisfy SJWs.

Before you do an hero please send me some shekels via Paypal. You won't need them in hell anyway

They aren't satisfying SJWs. DICE/EA ARE the SJWs.

>Adding rare guns that actually adds to gameplay
>Adding female chars to appease SJWs
implying these are remotely similar. Barely anyone will recognize there are rare guns that were not fielded widely in WW1, but everyone knows women had virtually 0 combat role in WW1..
If its an option all the weebs and feminist allies will be running around as females screeching with their shitty voice overs, and subsequently ruin the game.

What's so unbelievable about African nationalists? Are you some kind of racist?

isn't the setting world war 1?? no fucking females in that war. maybe we should have a minigame within the real game where you are a women working in a factory building tanks.