Wtf is this supposed to be

pats got refball'd

Now show us the part where he took 4 steps and dived towards the end zone.

t. someone who doesn't understand how catches work

That's just after ertz established control and broke the plane as a runner.

Which means he could be an NBC analyst.

show the proceeding few seconds where he ran with the ball for at least 5 yards

t. ass fully blasted

This. He had like three steps post-catch.

he wasnt "going to the ground" when he caught it so he just needs 2 feet down

HE BROKE THE PLANE YOU DUMB FUCK. DON'T YOU SOFTIES KNOW FOOTBALL??? GTFO OF HERE YOU CHEATING FUCKS. GET ASS RAPED FAGGOT WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS.

ertz had no control of the ball.

refs were forced to make a political decision. if the eagles had lost, philadelphia would have burned to the ground. easier to just let them win.

>TOOK 4 STEPS
>BECAME A RUNNER
>BROKE THE PLANE

IT'S A TD YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER.

so what is the difference between this and dez's catch?

That's called a touchdown buddy

They didn't care about refball when it was in their favor against the Jags.

>Holding the ball isn't controlling it
>Breaking the plane isn't breaking the plane

Patriots fans showing off their intellect

t. braindead commentator who doesn't know what a catch is despite going over it virtually every fucking game of the season

Seriously, show the part where he caught the ball, took four steps, and dove over a defender with a tight two handed grip.

Stop posting.

THE PRIDE OF STANFORD

FUCK YEAH ERTZ IS SO FUCKING BASED

It's exactly the same as a runningback diving over the line.

He established possession and broke the plane. Dez didn’t.

why wasn't dez's a catch?

Ground can't cause a fumble.

Cry moar, douchetard.

dez was going to the ground when he caught it

define "establish posession"?

He sounds like a damn hick. He's a great TE but keep him away from microphones.

It’s called karma bitch

Nothing. Refs got this catch right and the Dez catch wrong.

This was down by contact because the recovery happened when both players were down.

>Three steps post-catch
>Become runner
>Break plane with a dive, with ball in control

Why is this hard for you?
Granted, the other reception running out of bounds looked dirty to me but this was clean.

Literal retard

wtf is that supposed to mean

How much a fucking brainlet are you?

he was going to fall over when he caught it, ertz caught it and was running, its dumb but that makes a difference

even if he didnt have control somehow he kept his hands underneath the ball when he hit the ground and recaught it on the bounce anyway. A catch either way

>This happens with the Steelers
>Not a touchdown
>The exact same thing happens with the Eagles
>It's a touchdown

underrated post

he took three steps faggot, he had control before he fell

It isn't when you're playing the Pats.
t. Steelers fan.

Jack didn't have possession at that point. It was still being transferred from Lewis to Jack. When Jack gained full possession of the ball he wasn't touched.

>thinking going to the ground clears anything up when people make catches going to the ground all the time

but dez was running too though...

if you're allowed to jump over the pile and simply hold the ball past the pylons then this is a fucking catch and fuck you stop making things so damn complicated.

Took multiple steps while maintaining control of the ball. That makes him a runner. Runners only need the football to cross the plane for it to be a touchdown. Football 101. I don’t care about Jesse James or dez either. Those calls are separate issues and the Jesse James one was wrong. This was the right call.

the other one wasn't a catch.

this is the best part. either argument they use, it's still a fucking catch and it's not even debatable. how desperate are they?

This

makes a change. its normally the pats that pay off the refs. no sympathy at all. live by the sword, die by the sword

if he's a runner and he breaks the plane it's instantly a td

go to sleep, you have middle school tomorrow

the james call was right but the rule is gay

even if it was refball, the pats deserved it, after all the bullshit calls they have received over the years

that wasnt a catch, but the eagles would have won anyway

DELET TRIPS

So now we all agree Dez caught it right?

Dez btfo forever i guess

Based... uh, Denmark?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DUMB COCKSUCKERS ARE SEETHING AND IT'S GLORIOUS
how's karma, bitches? And that's clearly a catch and a TD, you stupid inbreds. Just like Jesse James'.

At first I thought this was the same as the Pittsburgh catch. But this one was a little different. The Eagles player took like 4 steps and was a runner. All he had to do was break the goaline, everything after that doesn't matter.

The other play with the Eagles RB, now that one wasn't a catch. I'm more surprised they called that one a TD.

Based trips. Karma for fucking over the Steelers.

Stairway to Seven, buddehs!

When you're falling down you have to hold it throughout the whole process and he tried to reach for the goal line and it HIT THE GROUND you dumbass that's why Dez had an incomplete

Ertz took 4 fucking steps and put the ball away then over the goal line

>but dez was running too though...
Literal brainlet

HEY, PATS FAGS, HOW MANY MEN WERE AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE FOR FOLES CATCH? WASNT 7. NEED 7 FOR A LEGAL FORMATION. THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TD. WHAT DOWN WAS THAT AGAIN?

Nope. Completely different plays

The James call actually probably was right. Just rewatched it. But he also didn’t establish himself as a runner like ertz did. So I stand by my statement that ertz was correct call as a TD. most people saying it wasn’t a TD are just trolling because mentioning refs after big NFL games is a timeless meme here.

Why do you cuckolds watch this shit. Even the most basic play, a catch, can't be properly defined.
>ib4 turning your brain into scrambled eggs is manly

>took 4 steps
>has enough footing to literally dive over an opponent

pats fags BTFO. This is what happens when you don't get ref help

A touchdown.

Was that supposed to be a difficult question?

>Pats fans calling ball

The irony is beyond stunning, a team KNOWN NOTORIOUSLY for bullshit ref calls can call refball. Fucking end it.

Was upright with full control of the ball and made multiple steps and moves under his own decisions, vs, having two hands on the ball, losing control, tried to re-catch it while falling to the ground and couldn't control the ball

didnt take 4 steps with control of the ball. he dove when he had control, which doesnt make him a runner. they refballed it.

Eagles didn't actually make 2 of their TDs

dude, he crossed the plane though... so now you can only cross the plane if you are a runner? when did this even become a rule?

the play was different but the catch was pretty much the same. both took steps, both made football moves, both had questionable control after ball hit the ground

their tears are delicious

wait, your not mad at people yelling REFBALL are you?

This. At levels never before seen. This

>pats
>refball

never

>both took steps, both made football moves
This is where you are wrong

there are catches all the time which count as catches which involves no steps or moves,

he caught it, controlled it, took 3-4 steps and dove towards the end zone
after you possess it you become a runner
and as a runner, the ground cannot cause a fumble
now you know a thing or two more about football, tell your friends.

>choose to lunge for TD
>lose control of the ball
it wasnt a catch.... he could have tucked the ball in and been down at the 1

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the football field is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all playin' some football outside of the school
When a couple of Patriots, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little game and the Refs got scared
And said "Foles your raping Brady too much and I care."

The rules are different for runners vs receivers, ertz had established himself as a runner, James never completed the catch as a receiver

Go outside right now on concrete and start "running" like dez and see how much road rash you get

t. rogerbot

the league needs to unfuck these rules

> the irony of saying people crying refball are wrong just because they lost

fbpb

He was a runner he had possession then dived for the end zone

But i'm not wrong

But that's wrong, faggot. Philly was going to burn regardless of win or lose. The refs know how insane Eagles fans are.

Eagles fan here. I'm so glad your six are safe. Maybe someday someone will rise to the challenge. Perhaps my beloved Eagles. But not the Pats. Not like this. Please...celebrate with me. I have shots lined up for you.

>if the eagles had lost, philadelphia would have burned to the ground.
>the eagles won, and philadelphia is being burned to the ground.

It was going to happen anyway mate, no one riots or has energy like Eagles fans.

Yes, you are

but he did complete the catch though, he lunged for the TD and that is why he dropped it lol. this "2 steps" techmicality is bullshit as you can see, no one knows WTF is a catch anymore

>holding the ball as it crosses the line

PLANE = BROKEN

same amount as if i run as ertz