G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me what you are doing today .

Attached: SadRedSpidermanBlowingFuckToy.gif (350x190, 1.75M)

Sodomising that girl on the left

why not the right ?

She is non-white

I still want to kill myself.

don't

>wanting to kill yourself
>not actually killing yourself
Hmm, something not quite right here.

right looks really cute!

agreed

Day drinking watch movies then sleep then wake and cook steak or noodles then sleep cause work tom

Wishing I saw situations like that IRL more often. I'm bisexual so it's like a feast for the eyes

yeah that would be cool.

hangover as fuck and hungry

took the day off work because i'm starting to burn out real quick. gonna have my coffee, daydrink a bit, stalk some big busty retards on ig so i can fap, then heat up some mac and cheese in the crockpot to go with some bbq porkchops. i think that's what some people would call a self care day

>tell me what you are doing today .
Hoping, waiting for a break in the clouds to see the transit.

I actually saw a few times like it. Large groups of people at my school streaking to celebrate the end of the year.

Helped family move all weekend, legit from Friday morning to last night at midnight. At work now, exhausted and overtired. Gonna chill in my office and play some vidya and then go home and crash, maybe get my dick wet later tonight. Hope y'all make it through the Monday

cool.
got pics ?

i'm going to kill my dog, little fucker's getting too noisy for her own good

lolno I wish I could have taken some discreetly. I get the feeling that it's considered rude and a violation of the tradition to take photos.

nice quads.
how do you plan to kill it ?

understood.
we at least you got to see some nice titties i hope.

Boobs, bushes, butts, dicks, balls, the whole package. It's something you don't forget lol