Since we need a new ringless franchise to laugh at

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

fox9.com/news/family-millie-wall-wont-be-attending-super-bowl-lii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>0-16 parade

>Not the Browns
0-16 this year, 1-15 last year, and didn't even fire their coach - they're the fucking joke of football.

fox9.com/news/family-millie-wall-wont-be-attending-super-bowl-lii

Press W for get well soon.

Browns are lovable losers. The Vikings are just losers.

Seriously this team and fanbase have become so unbelievably faggy and obnoxious.

Eagles fans where just doing the Skol chant on ESPN lol

Don't worry we will always have the Browns.

>patriots fans trying to deflect negative attention

Don't rub it in my friend. We choke every fucking time.

You don't know the suffering being a Vikings fan entails, especially when the team you lost to won the super bowl in your own stadium. There isn't enough booze in the world for this.

Browns and Lions are no good because they're too inept to be funny and because their fans hate their own teams far more than the rest of us.

SKOL XDD

>new ringless team to laugh at
I though the vikings were already the team to laugh at

>tfw I arbitrarily chose Browns and Vikings as the teams I like in case someone near me talks about foorball and I want to fit in
>turns out they're both shit

I hope every team that beats the vikings does that stupid fucking chant.

>vikings choke at the end of it all
>twins get to playoffs but don't get far

that's the minnesota way friends

>invite the team who raped you in the NFC championship game home ofor a steak and crab legs dinner

N E T O R A R E

Why wouldn't you want the team that beat you to win it all? I live in Minnesota and every idiot vikings fan was cheering for the pats.

Vikings aren't shit, just cursed. Browns are actually shit.

Because fuck us losing out on the one and only chance to win a ring at home. Oh I'm happy the Evil Empire was taken down, but if we'd had a shit year it have been much more satisfying then another massive choke in the NFC Championship game.

It wasn't a choke. They got killed by the obviously better team.

Just end my suffering. Between the Vikings, the Wild, and the Twins, I should just kill myself

nah, it was the eagles because muh OWG

What about Buffalo fag?

You forgot the T-Wolves.

>tfw the only relevant MN Pro sports team is the fucking Lynx

T-Wolves are on the rise unlike the other Minny teams

>On the Rise
Yeah until they take home a championship I'm not buying it.

TRUST THE PROCESS

76ers vs. T-Wolves (NBA Finals 2020)

>bullying a team that started out as a Vikings family but now a Vikings Steelers Bengals Eagles Cowboys family
baka desu senpai

>doug posting on Sup Forums

Honestly, the Vikings shouldn't have even been in the NFC Championship. Only got there due to a once-in-a-million mistake.

The reason why they had to get in on a clutch play is also exactly why they got bodied by the Iggles. Their defense started getting way too sloppy in the second half of the Saints game and a similar defense showed up at the very start of the NFCC.

>he watches the WNBA
Is there a more thoroughly cucked state than Minnesota?