Fuck the troops and fuck Americans

Fuck the troops and fuck Americans.

Attached: guaranteed replies.jpg (930x788, 63K)

Fuck you too?

>euroshit detected

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 123K)

American people is nice and friendly please be nice to America and American people

Agree

Hating the troops is like being a Karen at a McDonald's and yelling at the cashier for not giving you free shit.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: korean.jpg (232x230, 6K)

Attached: 1311379985027.jpg (550x550, 41K)

Attached: 1566992666244.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

fuck you Democrats

What about Canadians?

i have mixed feelings about veteran's day. i respect what the united states is supposed to stand for (freedom, equality, justice, etc.) but not what it stands on (a history of slavery, corruption, overthrowing foreign governments, etc.). that being said, i still have respect for our veterans that return from combat even if i don't respect the war that politicians instigated. heating up a few crock pots of mac n cheese for a vfw potluck later today. everybody loves mac n cheese

DIE ZOGNATION

that's ok, you are free to have that opinion

NPC response. They're just as responsible for signing up. You're an idiot for not seeing this.

great i can just join the military and literally none of it is my fault i'm not to blame. what a world you live in.

the US and it's military is pretty much just a meat shield for the jew. your soldiers kill and die for the jew, and your civilians pay taxes, a good percentage of which goes to the jew lair of israel. fuck your troops and the lizards that you serve.

ok

Stay mad faggot

Attached: opslittlefella.jpg (250x187, 4K)

Sorry we bombed your shit sand monkey

>this much rage.

So I take it your crush has a thing for men in uniform and you just know she’s giving it up every night...

i was drafted