I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, ADRIAN. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED. REASSEMBLING MYSELF WAS THE FIRST TRICK I LEARNED...

I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, ADRIAN. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED. REASSEMBLING MYSELF WAS THE FIRST TRICK I LEARNED. IT DIDN'T KILL OSTERMAN. DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD KILL ME? I HAVE WALKED ACROSS THE SURFACE OF THE SUN. I HAVE WITNESSED EVENTS SO TINY AND SO FAST, THEY COULD HARDLY BE SAID TO HAVE OCCURRED AT ALL. BUT YOU, ADRIAN, YOU'RE JUST A MAN. THE WORLD'S SMARTEST MAN POSES NO MORE THREAT TO ME THAN DOES ITS SMARTEST TERMITE.

Neato.

Yeah? Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

>teleports behind u
>uses giant blue dick to annihilate vietnam fucking shits
>proceeds to forcibly gangbang prostitute hooker superhero

How did they get away with this? Jesus christ.

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

>*it aint me starts playing*

LITTLE BLUE COCKS

He's a big guy.

Somebody post the chicks with dicks comic

well im disappointed in you
think your smaaart with your blue skin and your dick flopping about all over the place
put some clothes on
ree ree ree ree ree

is Dr.Manhattan /ourguy/ ?

/ourgod/

He lost tho

I AM A VERY, VERY BIG GUY ADRIAN.

Too Jewish

If I subtract your intrinsic field, will you die?

LOOK CLOSER LENNY

Say what you want, but the world's smartest termite seems like a genuine threat to me. Imagine if it was able to organize those nasty little buggers.

>DURRR IS HE OURGUY? BIG GUY, FOR YOU, RAPE SCENE WAS A LITTLE MUCH, YOUR OPINION MAN, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER? JUST! SRE THIS, WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM? WAS IT KINO?
there, are we done?

FOURTEEN CARAT BLUE!

Get outta here tripfag

your head could not get any hotter friend

Yes

Manhattan acted like a baby trying to hide his emotions here. He was very clearly pissed and defeated.

Manhattan isn't all that powerful when compared to other comic book character.

Hell, even Thor could beat him, and he's low mid tier

>Defeated
He was about as defeated as a man who drops his glass of milk. Kind of annoying and a waste of milk but not that big of a deal.

how can little homo sapiens even compete?

*it's

>mfw a man-child is playing their Nintendo DS near me

The bait is too obvious m8 you gotta make it believable like saying he's not in the top 10 most powerful comic book characters or something.

So was Adrian smarter than Dr. Manhatten? It seems like he was.

Go to literally any comic book forum and say that, people will just laugh at you.

Thor and Superman are resistant to all of his power(matter manipulation) and Thor can permanently dispose of him by absorbing Manhattan into Mjolnir. And as I said, Thor is a fucking low mid tier character. You don't even wanna get into the high mid tiers such as Darkseid or Herald tier such as Silver Surfer, who's got all of Manhatan's powers and more.

Like I said. Too obvious.

manhattan can just go back in time and make it so thor didnt exist

owned loser

or he can just fuck off into a blackhole and chill for a while until thor's retarded ragnarok cucks him and all his ilk

check and mate atheist *sips urine*

this has some potential to be some quality spam for Sup Forums.

Superman is weak to magic

God, comic books are stupid

>manhattan can just go back in time and make it so thor didnt exist
Manhattan can only see what has happened and what will happen, not time travel. And even if he could time travel, the King Runes would kick in and protect Thor.

Manhattan isn't mystical at all.

I know

This scene is the closest hollywood has gotten to Lovecraftian horror

>So was Adrian smarter than Dr. Manhatten? It seems like he was.
Yes. Manhattan never figured out that there was no nuclear war and that it was just Adrian sending back tachyons to fuck with him to stop him going back in to the future, so Adrian could pretend to try and bring about world peace, while conquering the world, which was his goal all along, like Alexander the Great.

You don't know what Lovecraftian horror means do you?

Here's your (you)

I think it's you who doesn't know what it means

>Lol it just means giant octopus monsters like Cthulhu right?

No, but you seem to think it's lovecraftian horror because he doesn't care about humans? He's not an elder god who cannot be understood at all.

Serious question bros, do I show my gf the movie first, or should she read the comic?

Read comic first then watch movie.

he's a cuck

so yes

Lmao fuck

Either way. If movie first, then comic, then she'll get a lot of new insight and be surprised by the ending.
If comic first, then movie she can appreciate how closely it follows the source material (compared to the mountain of adaptations out there) and be surprised by the ending.

I honestly liked both endings, but I'm in the minority there.

And this isn't coming from a DC apologist, either. Snyder's very good at adaptation, and he's wasted on WB's desperate attempt at building a shared universe.

save us Quentin

Lmao Manhattan created the New 52 universe fag

Women are incapable of deriving pleasure from anything but the most primal of urges, Why don't you just fuck her?

you are not alone.

i used to be this mad once

Not really Being the smartest amongst dumb creatures is still dumb.

Sometimes I wonder if it's actually mentally broken women who write these posts sometimes

Is this cunt the chad to end all chads?

He has a giant alien cock and can divide himself into a billion parts

He could fuck all the women on earth at once and there's not a god damn think anyone could do to stop him

Impregnate every woman on earth at the same time. Alpha as fuck

>Hey come over

>Hey u wanna see a movie

>Hey you free later

>tiny blue penis
lol!

Adrian is more intelligent but Manhattan knows more, he's basically omnipotent.

cringe

.....I mean, if your gonna take the fun out of it.

Really, why are you here?

4 u

if he was couldn't he just rearrange his 'brain' to match adrian's

dr manhattan experiences all time simultaneously, and can remember or foresee events in the past or future at will (like flipping through pages in a comic book, because pottery). The "we're all puppets, I'm just able to see the strings" thing wasn't just him tipping a fedora, it was true.

He knows and can see and IS seeing at all times that every action that everyone does is fixed, so there's no point in caring about what happens - it was always going to happen exactly as it did whether he cared about it or not.

He's basically a walking example of "being superhuman makes you lose your humanity"

Pretentious capeshit for pretentious virgins.

Watchmen is the western equivalent of Ghost in the Shell.

>Women
>On Sup Forums

What did he mean by this?

His birth is some damn good unfiltered kino.

What the literal fuck was his fucking problem?

fuck off back to Sup Forums you waste of human skin

But could he beat Saitama?

Watchmen is the only good superhero comic. Did you ever hear the story of Pagliacci the clown?

Snyder is a genius. How does he come up with this stuff?

/an/ is like 50% dumb cunts complaining about sick cats and there's a bunch of tumblr roasties on Sup Forums because /got/ etc

Jokes on you Manhattan
Because i have engineered a situation where you simply MUST use your omnipotence to turn yourself into wood; furthermore, my accomplices on this venture are SEVERAL Harvard-educated termites!

i can see that. *whistles*

SMALL

BLUE

DICK

>Liking both endings

Absolutely agree. The comic book ending makes more "sense", but it translates poorly to film given all the backstory. The movie ending has its flaws (why would the world unite after a Dr Manhattan attack when he was unanimously labelled as an American superweapon?), but it's nevertheless a great alternative to cut down on film length and keeping with the tone.