Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12Px66niQJg
vocaroo.com/i/s1HTr9pjQgW3
vocaroo.com/i/s1JcETWuc19E
vocaroo.com/i/s1dAV6NBsgnT
vocaroo.com/i/s1EHlUuQlKNe
vocaroo.com/i/s1k49cbIrj2F
vocaroo.com/i/s1orXgJ35V0P
vocaroo.com/i/s1jQ9BWyFwpa
vocaroo.com/i/s1MXGfmGd0jc
vocaroo.com/i/s18QfJIlUedC
vocaroo.com/i/s1XLgMV73wXv
vocaroo.com/i/s1HxPr26d0Mh
vocaroo.com/i/s1mVyyKkFEGM
vocaroo.com/i/s1SfDGUgADgo
vocaroo.com/i/s103YsaUA0hW
vocaroo.com/i/s1T474zmMI9f
vocaroo.com/i/s1XkRFw3HuJZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1aZljZnzNpF
vocaroo.com/i/s1mz8IVzsfXU
vocaroo.com/i/s17CLw5H6nvP
vocaroo.com/i/s1Jy9NWdEjOr
vocaroo.com/i/s1yCZPYgpXM4
vocaroo.com/i/s1N7QH0mcOrf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post 3 faggot

3 what?

Ever had any experience using an IUD?

If a friend told you he was interested in being more than friends, but you didn't feel the same way, would you be able to remain friends with him?

Candida is a bacterial infection and causes a smell. Period blood is not toxic if ingested. Many people think some hymen cherry thing exists, but that is a myth. Yes, smart girls do wash down there. No, stfu.

Gotta catchem all pokemons

Ok i contributed

Nope. They always scared me. I never liked the idea of putting foreign objects inside me.

I would honestly feel awkward. If I really did enjoy his friendship I'd at least take a break from him and let him hey himself together essentially.

...ok? Nice facts

Thx but im not a girl

>>ok

Indeed.

....I never said you were...

How sensitive is your clitoris?

Its pretty sensitive. So much so that being touched the wrong way isnt even pleasurable. It just sort of creates this jerk reaction. I wouldnt say it's like tickling since it's less extreme but you know how tickling usually makes you pull away. That's how it can be sometimes.

Bump

I've got a couple questions

What's your view on the fact that men have far fewer birth control options than women?

I hear women complain sometimes that getting hit in the boob can hurt, but they can lie down on their stomache without a problem. How does that work?

Both my ex and best friend's girlfriend can't find their own peing tube. (or whatever it's called). Can you find yours?

How much of a difference does depth make during penetration? I know some men are obsessed with penis size, but from my personal experience, covering my full dick feels a lot better than only going halfway in. How is that in your experience?

I'll answer these separately. Hold on.

Do you check out men's bodies?

Thanks,

I'll enable notifications

Tinestamping my reply via vocaroo

>What's your view on the fact that men have far fewer birth control options than women?

vocaroo.com/i/s12Px66niQJg

Posting at 9:53 am Nov. 11th btw

>I hear women complain sometimes that getting hit in the boob can hurt, but they can lie down on their stomache without a problem. How does that work?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HTr9pjQgW3

Ended at 9:56 am

>Both my ex and best friend's girlfriend can't find their own peing tube. (or whatever it's called). Can you find yours?

Peeing tube! Lol
vocaroo.com/i/s1JcETWuc19E

Ending time 9:59 am!

vocaroo.com/i/s1dAV6NBsgnT

Posting 10:02 am

That's almost the last thing I check out. Unless its extreme. Like a super skinny guy or a super fat guy

How can I find out if a woman I meet is into submissive kink? A straightforward question usually doesnt work well.

Wondered this a while. When can girls start having orgasms? I started jacking when I was in elementary but is it the same for females? I’m sure in some cases where abuse is present it may start earlier but generally when? I was wondering since females don’t become “ ready” for sex until puberty so do they just not get the urges or does their clit not get hard? Obviously masturbation with a dildo or the like wouldn’t be a thing until after puberty.

vocaroo.com/i/s1EHlUuQlKNe

Ask if she likes Melanie Martinez. If she says yes she's a sub.

I started masturbating when I was 10, I'm not sure about other girls though. Started about a year before puberty. I think all children experience some level of arousal before puberty.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k49cbIrj2F

whats the best way to give you an orgasm

Ow, audio

Ehm, Lemme grab my headphones...

Sorry it's a lot to type and I don't feel like typing all that haha

Just focus on the clit. Everything else is irrelevant

(non-canon)
What's your typical morning?

i've heard its different for all women, should i ignore that tid bit of info?

vocaroo.com/i/s1orXgJ35V0P

10:38 am ending time nov 11th!

ttps://vocaroo.com/i/s1jQ9BWyFwpa

Ending time 10:41 am

Oops

vocaroo.com/i/s1jQ9BWyFwpa

>vocaroo.com/i/s1jQ9BWyFwpa
thank you, you're a queen!

Hmm, that's interesting. The main reason I worry about this is because, as a man, there aren't really a lot of options for me that give me a lot of certainty without having to worry about it every time I'm with someone.

Unless I'd like to be permanently infertile. Which I have considered, but my friends unanimously disagreed. Not just that, they actively tried to convince me to not do so.

Why dont you ever show your tits in these threads if they are "encouraged"

vocaroo.com/i/s1MXGfmGd0jc

Thanks! Kinda like when you strain your fingers? You can still sit on them, or grab them with your whole hand. But touching or turning them hurts.

Am I getting it right?

Yeah, sorry, English is not my native language. I'm not terrible, but my vocabulary is kinda limited.

Are all women natural slaves?

vocaroo.com/i/s18QfJIlUedC

I would not want to stick anything in there...

I'll be careful not to put too much force in then. I'd feel really bad if I'd hurt someone I love when losing myself in the moment.

How big are your tits?

I'm a C36

Thanks!

There's a change in how sensitive my balls are too, but it seems to kinda randomly change across the day. It can go from normal to difficult to walk and back again in minutes. It's usually more sensitive when I'm horny. Which goes back and forth all day too.

They won't hurt, but every touch feels really intense and detailed. However, when I get even just a slight bump while they're sensitive, I nearly go down. While most of the time even a punch doesn't feel like much.

I don't have a lot of experience with getting kicked in the crotch. It's something I tend to avoid.

Ok boomer

Well I'm 29....I dont think I'm a boomer user lol

Ok boomer

Ok booomer

Thank you!

Why do guys cum? Why cant they just pee sperm?

It's fine, I just don't feel particularly safe where I am. Otherwise I'd just use my phone speakers.

Whats are some of the worst things that people have said to you on here that have actually hurt your feelings?

29 and never posted tits. Ok boomer

What does it feel like to breastfeed?

On a different note, are you always online somewhere along this time?

I find new questions nearly every day

what do you feel when you see this gif?

Attached: cOaxfkZ.gif (400x225, 1.11M)

Whenever you call someone a boomer, to everyone else ryou're just saying "I'm a retard". You realize that, don't you?

Ok boomer

Thought you were dead. I read it in a thread 6 months ago, your bf posted

vocaroo.com/i/s1XLgMV73wXv

I dont get it...do you not know what boomer means or is it just "let me say retarded things that dont make sense on purpose because its funny"?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HxPr26d0Mh
Time is 11:40 am

What do you say when your about to cum? Any dirty talk you like to tell your man?

vocaroo.com/i/s1mVyyKkFEGM

checked

Oh so your to good for Sup Forums you fucking wanker. Do us a favor and leave now! My baby this and my baby that. Fuck you

You sound like a valley whore that I empty my balls into on tinder

vocaroo.com/i/s1SfDGUgADgo
11:44 am posting time

My cum is clear, should I be worried? Is that normal? It also tastes like plastic

I really dont say anything. I just moan when I'm about to. That's about it.

Lol calm down kid

vocaroo.com/i/s103YsaUA0hW

So you going to post your tits just once before you retire?no face just tits with timestamp.

Clear? I’m a dude but that sounds like an extremely low sperm count to me. Not sure about the taste but you should get a check to see if you’re sterile.

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Message me if you’re interested! add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot#8613

Attached: 1572894957179.jpg (1800x1686, 465K)

Darn almost thought she browsed Sup Forums there for a sec

I'm surprised you remember so much about me. You knew I didnt make a post and referenced a fake post.

vocaroo.com/i/s1T474zmMI9f

vocaroo.com/i/s1XkRFw3HuJZ

>I respect my husband
>I tell strangers my sex life
>and how I used to gargle cum

Vchan husband here. It's ok babe, post your tits once for these horny losers

vocaroo.com/i/s1aZljZnzNpF

Lol he would never say that haha

Would you ever pose with your hubby for sex pics if the photographer gave you the copyright and never posted them?

So I'm 99.9% sure we used to fuck. You gave really good head

vocaroo.com/i/s1mz8IVzsfXU

Lol no

vocaroo.com/i/s17CLw5H6nvP

Is trans a mental ilness?

I didnt meet you online. Your voice sounds familiar. Not sure how you are so sure.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Jy9NWdEjOr

Interesting. One funny thing by the way, I'm someone who can completely pretend any aspect of my personality. I seem like a normal person to most, but almost everything I do was learned with effort.

I rarely if ever use that skill tough. One interesting detail however, I can literally look someone and make casual conversation for minutes before with someone before they recognise me. (after a while people tend to get to known me too well though)

I don't know if that translates to Sup Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s1yCZPYgpXM4

vocaroo.com/i/s1N7QH0mcOrf

This. It's so true.

So if your kid comes to you when they are 4 and says they are the opposite gender, what will you do? Itsnilligal tonrefuse hormone therapy now a days

Would you ever consider period sex or having a guy go down on you during that time?

Attached: OHYEAH.jpg (640x640, 287K)

E