Why the fuck do girls keep blowing me off...

Why the fuck do girls keep blowing me off. Can someone explain to me how to get girls to hang out with me cause my methods arent working. I'm in college, I talk to girls I'm person at parties, class, etc, then I get their snapchats. I talk to them a bit on snapchat, then I ask if they wanna hang out, they almost always say yes, but we almost never do cause they just dont respond or some other bullshit. I know this means they dont want to hang but why the fuck is it so common for girls to say yes if they dont mean it. Fucking bitches man, I'm not that ugly and I've had some success with females, I'm just in a slump right now and it's really starting to fuck me up. How do I ask girls out in a more straight forward way if I only have their snap or number or how the fuck do get girls interest in this day and age god damn

Attached: 20180320_150938.png (971x1009, 966K)

Ligma

Joe

Rule # 1 : Dont try. At anything. Ever.

Remember this post the next time you see a school shooting on the news.

Lmao

libs have moved onto impeachment, you won't see school shootings in the news anymore

Sniff ass

Attached: 07112019131854.jpg (355x562, 64K)

It’s uncomfortable and awkward to be the person being chatted up for a date. Happens to gay men too. Getting ghosted on hook up apps is like 90% of the interactions. It sounds really easy on paper to do this, but it’s probably just anxiety. They probably intended to meet you at first and talked themselves out of it at the last minute.

No one cares faggot

probably because you said "hurr durr so what do you wanna do?"

i’m glad i found a gf because the amount of times i got blown off while i was single was actually ridiculous

>I'm in college.
Okay, I went to college and had no problem getting numbers from girls and getting girls.
However, I spent more time on studies than chasing tail.
I do regret not nailing some of those cuties but the GPA was more important and paid better dividends.
Focus on your studies. It turns out if you show some responsibility it's like a magnet to college girls.

If you’re Op I can see why you can’t get a date, you insufferable scum bag.

It's because you do retarded shit like ask for relationship advice on Sup Forums

Step number one: realizing that getting a girl's Snapchat is retarded. Get their phone number.

Step two, immediately after they say yes to hanging out, ask for their address so you can pick them up at 8. Step three, if they don't respond, show up and knock on the door(doorbells are for pussies. 4 hard thuds will get somebodies attention).

No girl who only gives out her Snapchat is worth it. One night stands are for insecure retards, btw. You can't respect a woman if you don't respect yourself.

And don't get that twisted either most women are not worth respect. But you'll find one. Might take a couple tries but if you don't raise your standards by not meeting whores at parties handing out their Snapchat to 12 dudes and picking one after a day or two of talking to them then you're not going to find a good girl.

I knew I could get some decent advice from one person

>>decent advice

Enjoy being alone forever.

Attached: 0B43C1A8-7CFE-4FD8-90DD-441843383AA7.jpg (232x217, 5K)

Listen up OP, keep doing what you are doing. You are probably an average guy. Most women only want top tier men. Not to worry, to some women you ARE a top tier man. Sure mostly to fat ugly slobs and crazies and single whore mothers but also to out outrageously hot highschool women and a hand full of reasonably attractive women more your age. Sure they will be working retail and not in school bit just bang those valueless whores and discard them. Eventually you will be done school and in your career saving money and those high schoolers will be old enough. Find one worth your while. Thank Jesus you live in the age of the internet where you can get info like this.

>literal faggot calling anyone a scumbag

I’m not even gay, I just knew that this happens to everyone and not just you, which would have helped you understand the basic problem. It appears that I was completely off base though, because it’s clearly your repellent personality keeping you from getting a date and not just social anxiety from the women you meet. You’ll be alone forever and bitter about it.

Nobody who puts down other people looking for a decent relationship is happy. You're probably single or in a relationship you deny you're unhappy in like so many people.

Either you're forever alone, or don't understand the attributes of a quality woman.

I’ve been married for years. Like I said, your a failure as a man and women can tell.

I've been in a relationship for almost a decade and I'm getting married next August, bro. You sound so insecure right now and anybody reading your posts can tell.

To be fair, young women arent exactly sure what they want and they get easily scared by signals they don't understand. They usually realise this mistake when they're older but then they're not as wanted anymore so it's a problem for both sides.