Loli bread, last one hit image limit

Loli bread, last one hit image limit
Bonus points for milfs breastfeeding lolis

Attached: 1440908837726.png (1200x900, 1.3M)

Attached: 1528052879978.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Attached: 1573491462953.png (1498x1492, 847K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-11-11-13-01-34.png (1439x992, 794K)

Highly innacurate. Pedochads strut through shopping malls slapping little girl's butts while normies just stand there.

I miss 8chn loli boards anons ;-;

kek

Attached: 1489969207260.jpg (1352x1916, 413K)

I’m 20

This is hilarious.
Also my my gf is Asian and she can look 12 when putting on glasses and pigtails. Which she does sometimes.
Am i a pedo? We're both 25 by the way

My GF is similar. Pretty small girl in general but when she wears certain clothing or certain hair styles she instantly looks like a little kid. She's 27 and I'm a 30 year old that looks 30 years old.

My gf wears that stuff on purposes cause she finds it cute. And yet still has sex with me. Hell she even plays around being extra childish sometimes making cute voices. (like most girls do)

Thoughts? Am I pedo for still being with her and having sex when she dresses like that?

I envy you guys. Never had gf and probably never will, all I have is 2d lolis.

you fucking suck at drawing faggot next time just use photoshop to recycle some other old meme
better yet chop off your hands and never touch an electronic device ever again you unfunny cretin lmao

Attached: 1572893655317.png (1113x724, 555K)

>Thoughts? Am I pedo for still being with her and having sex when she dresses like that?
No, because that's not what a pedo is. A pedo is someone with an attraction to kids. My GF is probably not as in to the cute loli look and acting like one as yours is, but she does do it still. But when you actually speak with her she is mature as hell and you know and realise it's an adult you're dealing with.

One day user.

>One day user.
Eh. I feel like I've already missed out on everything. Just couple years away from being wizard.
It sucks but I have accepted it.

Are you outing yourself ?

You accepted it. That there is your problem.

I dunno man. Girls can be emotional and stupid as fuck so I don't know how mature you can call her lol. Even at 25

>I dunno man. Girls can be emotional and stupid as fuck so I don't know how mature you can call her lol. Even at 25
Well that's between you and your girl. But the fact she is 25 means she isn't a kid and you aren't a pedo. Unless you actually like younger girls then you are.

>You accepted it. That there is your problem.
It's more complex than that. I've accepted it because I've never had any kind of drive or desire to date or be in relationship. I've never actually seen a girl I've wanted to be together or date.
Sure I wonder what sex and all feels like, but that's just it, it stops there. I don't feel lonely either.
I don't really know what is wrong with me.

Then you are where you want to be and you should be satisfied. Right?

I don't know. It just feels weird seeing everyone trying to get into relationship and dating, feeling lonely when they don't have partners and so on.
I just don't understand it, I really don't.

some dude spend actually time for this... fucking sad.

Attached: uthinkthatsnormal.jpg (720x821, 62K)

Then it's not for you. I guess it's alienating sure. I mean, I see everyone liking the same stupid music and it's alienating for me as far as my taste goes.

You AREN'T lonely then. You are how you want to be. Yes?

I don't feel lonely or bad. It's just that it sometimes feels like I'm missing something I don't understand.

Attached: bf9.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

>satania
>loli
ok retard

Well you're different. You should be satisfied with that and optimize the life that you prefer. Don't get caught up with things like goals and sex and other people's standards

Why are grannyfuckers talking about their old hag gfs in a loli thread?