I literally cant stop posting pictures of my ex. Should i see a therapist...

I literally cant stop posting pictures of my ex. Should i see a therapist? I feel like they'd just think I'm an awful person. What can I do? Even if i delete everything i just find them again.

>pic not related

Attached: 1560477128240.jpg (500x667, 73K)

>What can I do?

Post pic related obv.

There is a thread right now but i wont link it.

Op I have the same problem.. I never post her on here because she’s monitors this site but do all the time in Vola’s.

Sharing is caring.

you two gotta share with me

Can we see her ? And what makes you share her her ? Do you hate her ?

OP is a fag like always

It's very hard to stop habits; the easier way is to replace them. Make a deal with yourself that next time you find yourself opening up your ex's pics, you'll hop onto tinder or PoF or wherever and look for a new slut instead.

>I literally can't stop eRPing on Sup Forums and giving JOI to other incels
ftfy

I am a therapist, sometimes you just need to let it all out

So keep posing please, its better for your mental state

She scans threads like this too often. If you’re watching the right regional Vola’s you will see her tits all the time

Who is this and is there more of those amazing tits?

/nq9HJZU
SHIDPOST FTW

Watch for Ontario Vola’s.. I post her several times a week

For real. Face is gross but fucking incredible tits

I dont hate her and i honestly have no idea why i even share her at this point. I've gotten just about every possible response i could regarding her. I used to like the idea of showing off something other guys wanted but now i don't know what it is.

Attached: ncll4h8TCT1qhm32eo2_540-1.jpg (519x405, 56K)

Attached: 20191110_2250388.jpg (1512x2016, 736K)

I got to admit those tits are great. It's a holiday. You should be in a sharing mood.

Well she’s pretty .. does she know you share her ? Maybe there is still a little bit of a thrill there ? . Got anymore ? How’s her body ?

she got fat over time

Id like to see what you have of her user she seems hot. When’s the last time you spoke to her

You've seen other pics?

I dont think she knows but it could have gotten back to her by now.

It's been a few months

Attached: image-1.jpg (583x480, 44K)

That’s so fucking gross, stop posting them because it’s cruel to subject people to it. Look at her holding that fat saggy tit like a dead fish in her hand. Fucking gross.

Show us her snatch user did she have good Pussy ? Why’d y’all split ?

More?

Thought she was holding a geode. No one should have boobs that could pass as a geological sample at a glance. 0/10

MOAR

I'm right there with you bro. Years later and I still fucking love posting her

Please stop. She's hideous.

shut up dude! the goar threads are the best ones!

Anyone gunna tell us who's tits those are?

how often do you post her?

Most days. At least a pic or two in random threads. I'll go through phases where I'll make multiple threads per day. Then I'll stop for weeks at a time. It depends.

Seconded. Post more of OP chick, user.

You know what,I'm exactly the same asyou! Started posting my ex's nudes a year ago, and have done so quite regularily. Sometime a few times a day or a couple times a week, or not at all for weeks, but I end up posting her again!

Same here, I feel shameful after I post them but it's so hot in the moment