Whats most important to you in life user ?

whats most important to you in life user ?

Attached: tumblr_pea79cVL0w1u8jwbco1_500.gif (500x281, 1.52M)

Basically actually my inheritance

I want to grow my soul.

Money you can get whatever you want, within reason, if you have enough

Not getting killed by way of hypnosis that makes me smoke glass in my cigarettes you will see if you taste the ashes with your teeth like sand im not kidding so oeave while you still can or they will kake you do even dumber shit

To crush my enemies
See them driven before me
and hear the lamentation of their women

What are you gonna do about it you ssisy fuck

Avoiding niggers.

>to end

Attached: tik tok.jpg (470x313, 30K)

yes.

To have a child with a wonderful woman, a child to whom I can give all of my love.

Money. Without it you are nothing.

I dont know anymore tbh

buying a home of my own
taking care of my parents when they get older
improving my education
having a girlfriend would be nice, but im not going to look for one
trying to be less shitty with people
collecting interesting items like books and movies

Sex is my only reason to live

Found the Jew

Attached: eyes_of_gate_goebbels_small.jpg (500x417, 27K)

Brexit

I honestly don't know

Tell me about it, bro. So frustrating when this happens.

The open stepp.
A fleet horse.
The wind in your hair.
Falcons at your breast.

/thread

Mental well-being, ive seen some people at the bus depot i go to every week, and they scare me, cause anyone could become like this

The exquisite music of Johann Sebastian Bach
has been my main passion for over fifty years:
since, at the age of twelve, I was dragged to a virtuoso organ concert, very much against my will.

I slouched down with a miserable look on my face until the organist started to play.

But then:
OMG what a heads-up, ears & eye-opener, that was.
I sat there bolt upright - eyes almost popping out - as wide as the organ stops, hyperventilating at the sheer power and incredible brilliance of the music:

Wow - I had never heard ANYTHING like this!

I felt like I had suddenly discovered all the most beautiful and closely guarded secrets ever known to mankind.

To sit there hearing one performer playing one huge instrument faultlessly - simultaneously weaving three or even four distinct counterpoint melodies with harmonic perfection and impeccable rhythmic balance across the whole audible range, from the highest soprano overtones right down even below the lowest bass fundamentals, so the whole immense structure of that stone cathedral - towering vaulted roof, walls and floors, vibrated in empathetic accord with those stunning Toccatas, Fugues and Trio Sonatas.

I don't know how I contained myself - I just wanted to run for joy round the aisles with my arms in the air shouting out some sort of acknowledgement of what I was hearing.

YEAH - I guess nothing has ever excelled beyond that truly amazing day.