This could have been Wonder Woman

wow imagine that...

but can she speak english

Idk I've seen the baywatch trailer. Every line she says just falls flat.

yeah more than the fucking rat they picked

itt: grown adult men will argue about wonder woman

STOP POSTING THIS

IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT THAT I WILL NEVER FUCK HER!

FUCKKKKKKKK

the wonder woman girl is hotter than Daddario. Unpopular opinion, I know. I like my woman tall like Stacy Keibler

more likely, she could have been jessica jones..
it was between her and krysten ritter

>Daddario

I agree Daddario is hot in pictures, but there is just something off putting.

it might be her eye structure. Not that her eyes are ugly, but they look like they're pushed kind of back, and her brow is more upfront. Does that make sense?

She looks really ugly in this picture. There are so many good ones of her, why do you keep posting this one?

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>Stacy Keibler
>comparing a god-tier body to some anorexic rat face

pls no

she should stop shaving her pusy

Do you mean excessive brow bossing?

If so, then yes, I agree. Though her eyes are quite striking so it kind of makes up for it.

Didnt compare them, just said I like them tall LIKE Stacy. And when I say Stacy Keibler, I mean the one from 15 years ago. Not the old skinny one in 2017

>mexicans arent afraid of el chupa soulso

>You

She looks nothing like Gal Gadot

>Do you mean excessive brow bossing?

yes exactly

stop it right now

>this one faggot still shilling that this no talent whore should be wonder woman

LEL

She is so fucking sexy. So. Fucking. Sexy.
Please mammario. I want to marry you. Idc if the autism spreads to our kids. Youre worth it. Those tits. That tummy. That punani. Gosh your cute asshole. That demonic look. Have me, alexi. Have my soul

God damn, they really fucked up. I know some faggots will say Mammario has a shit smile but WW is supposed to be frowny faced and big titted.

nigga, I don't need her to speak. Even better if she doesn't, unless it's dirty.

Fugg just imagine this demon grinding on your face with this outfit on

he fucking said "TALL LIKE STACY KEIBLER" you illiterate fucking retards

let it go Alex

Another Daddario thread? I'M READY.

I want her zipper to get caught on my balls as I titfuck her. Just slip my dick down her cleavage. I need her.

What's this from?

>
whats this expression supposed to convey?

lol how old is this pic 2004 back shen people actually knew of her

SOMEONE SHOW HER ROASTIE!

I know that fucking feel, bro.

I don't know what foul act you'd have to do to attain a Daddario-tier wife, but I'll fucking do them.

IT'S NOT ROASTIE

ITS NORMAL

sounds about right. just wanted to show some love to the bitch

yeah she does have a nice ass and great legs

stacey kiebler fucked george clooney then went to date steve-o

they are so big she needs to put them out one by one with her hands (๏ 人 ๏)

1. Make something of yourself
2. Chat to as many Daddario tier girls as you possibly can

Its all a numbers game

I'll be honest. She would have been perfect. But not in SJW 2017.

Please delete this thread and remove these posts. Please. I can't take this.

The BLACKED memes would've been next level.

>there's probably an army of chads who would kill each other for just a shot with her

lol she never dated steve-o, she married some real estate guy about a foot shorter than her

This is good advice

But then if you got one you'd be out of the frying pan and into the fire of trying to KEEP a Daddario tier girl, which is a whole other kettle of fish

>Sup Forumsedditors actually find this attractive
"she" literally looks like a male body builder that got boobs through estrogen therapy

>This could have been Wonder Woman

She wouldn't have been a good Wonder Woman, having big luscious tits doesn't make her muscular or strong looking at all.

This more your speed?

oh fuck you're right, i mixed her with the other girl clooney left and she dated steve-o

GREAT SHAPE

What's next for her career?

shitty movies where she shows her tits
>oh wait

Why are we feeling like this?

Heterosexuality. I'm as surprised as you are that you're feeling it.

her body is literally perfect

>swNsoyf
;_;

Are you ever jealous of people that lived 70+ years ago?
They were so much more isolated. Sure, they probably saw a few girls that they knew they didn't stand a chance with. But they mostly stayed in their community and got what they could.
Now every day I feel like I'm treated to a power point presentation of women that could kill me with a glance who wouldn't give me the time of day.

brehs

AYO HOL UP

why i never seen this shit before brehs?

>ayo hol up
>brehs
Probably because you were 12 when True Detective aired.

>why i never seen this shit before brehs?
Because you're retarded, I guess? Probably not related, but definitely true.

That clitoral hood. Suckle suckle

MENSTRUATE IN MY MOUTH PLEASE

Roastie?!?!? gtfo

Hairy roast lady beef curtains

>being this new

>tfw your waifu is a fucking roastie

>Casting report: Too Amazonian

Before Sony leaks I thought that studios knew something about making films.

>Who is Benedict Cumberbatch?

Turns out they just email each other random casting lists back and forth of actors they've read about in today's paper or saw last night on a chat show. And it has to be someone on the list.

Cynically you might think this but its shocking to see it in black and white, adaptation threads operate at a more informed level.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but some smart arse kept referencing classic kino. The CEO would bluff it and then two days later the titles would appear in her Amazon orders. Some of them were Columbia pictures.

Daddario is an angel.

She should have been. Nepitism in Hollywood at it again.

>She should have been
Why? Because she has dark hair and sweet tits?

*Nepotism

>you will never smell that

just deep fry my limbs already

>deep fry my limbs
XD

Because she looks like Wonder Woman and isn't a dark eyed Jewish chick that doesn't look like Wonder Woman. Plus she's american. Are you saying this is better?

>she looks like Wonder Woman
That's good casting to you?
>Plus she's american. Are you saying this is better?
These are valid points to you?

Is this real life?

Please promptly return to reddit my good sir.

Right after I deep fry your limbs? XD

Wew

not as flat as gadot's chest at least

>This could have been Wonder Woman
but she's not Israeli, the True Aryan Race.

>you will never drink the hot piss directly from her flaps

Of course those are good casting points. You want an actress that actually physically fits the role of American Wonder Woman, pluz she can act as well and has a unique quality to her, unlike the lady they chose. Not many actresses have that.

>You want an actress that actually physically fits the role of American Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman isn't from America. All that Daddario has going for her in this role is dark hair and big tits. You can give that to anyone. You can give that to Jonah Hill.

>this could have been Wonder Woman
wow imagine that...

got to see her at a girls gone wild show down in south padre, will never forget that ass, wtf is wrong with george clooney not marrying her

thats not so bad. yall were sayin roastie i expected worse than that...my ex had more hood than that