Peefu is in a new movie

peefu is in a new movie

Is she going to play Ellie's waifu?

You just know.

Most likely I imagine.

Im super into short grils and think shannon woodward is super cute, but meh. I don't play video games, dont see video game or what ia am guessing is also a comic book movie, and have no idea who that guy is.

It's in the picture. It's a sequel to The Last of Us.

>generic third-person shooter with a plot that hasn't broken any ground that Telltale's TWD didn't do already
Yawn

JEWED
E
W
E
D

>"I didn't play the game"

No i understand that and wont ne seeing it. I know it was a video game and assume it was a comic book. And i am so disinterested with the premise itself i do not recognize that guys name. Is he the director or did he write whatever comic book its based off of? I dont really care.

I think shannon is cute as a button but i won't be seeing this one unless its the only thing left on a long flight.

The guy in the picture is the creative director/writer of the first game The Last of Us. He is directing a sequel to the game (which will be another game). Not a comic book, not a movie, she'll be acting in a video game. Her character in the game probably won't even look like her either.

sexy in that hillbilly tv show
but has deep voice

"No i understand"
>doesn't understand anything

hAHAHAHA. TOP kek user.

>last of us
>game

>I hate last of us
>you were asking me what I thought of the game right?

Didn't recognise her, she's super hot. She's gonna look banging in the game.

>motion capture technology for actors/actresses

What's the point? Just get the best voice actors and hire some bum off the street to do the motion capture stuff. Literally no reason to waste money on an actor when the translated motion ends up looking 10x worse anyways.

It's not fucking RDJ. Wouldn't cost that much to pay her, doubt they're gonna make the character look like her in the game.

Telltale TWD is so fucking melodramatic and gay

>Wouldn't cost that much to pay her

Fair point. Maybe she even wants to do it so is taking a pay cut. Some actors do play video games I guess.

Yes. You manipulate characters in a fully realised 3D world just as much as any other game. There's no press X to jason bullshit in TLOU.

I never understood the movie criticism. It's like any other game.

Because they actually act together in the same room. This isn't Mass effect bullshit where they just put some bitch in a room by herself and make her record 1000 lines.