Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

As a 42 year old Christian, I have always maintained my faith since birth and some may not understand why.

So today Sup Forums, I want you to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and I can do this for you by answering questions.

For example, many do not understand Genesis in The Bible. Our Lord gave mankind free will to choose between Good and Evil, we ultimately chose to live for sin when eve disobeyed his orders. God gave us, the ultimate divine beings a choice and we chose sin. God loved us that much, that he sacrified his only Son so that we had a gateway to redeem ourselves by believing in his message.

All you have to do is sincerely believe in Jesus Christ and become reborn as a Christian and to be sincerely sorry for the sins you've commited and then you may live with God on earth and in Heaven.

Attached: 20191111_204831.jpg (1080x1497, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godhatesfags.com/
nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/10/jesus-christ-tomb-burial-church-holy-sepulchre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idiot read James 2 faith without works is dead

blessed and christpilled

Attached: praise_the_lord.jpg (480x480, 57K)

what if im sorry but still dont want to go to church every sunday?
is it enough just to say it and keep living my life?

no

That's ok, I'd rather live a life of sin. Much more fun that way. Besides, I can always just repent at the last possible minute, and we're all good.

Yes, i can help you with this one my friend.

Simply put, by sincerely believing in Jesus Christ you will be doing a deed and therefore will be welcome into heaven.

You for example will respect thy neighbours, he kind and never lie or steal. You are doing a deed to mankind, you are becoming a child of the Lord.

The picture is blasphemous

op is a boomer who probably owns a make america great again and calls himself a christian yet voted for a guy who never goes to church

do you not understand that it takes a certain kind of person to buy into this stuff? it doesn't have universal appeal at all

Hello friend, the church is a place of worship to praise our Lord. As for if you do love him, you will praise him. The church is a place to join together and praise the Lord as family of Christ.

Hebrews 10:25
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Our Lord never instructs us to go to Church, he rather encourages it. May you sincerely believe in the Lord and show your praise and love for whenever you cannot attend he will understand

church is way too boring for me to attend regularly

>Our Lord gave mankind free will to choose between Good and Evil
What a load of shit. If your god truly is all-knowing, than he knows exactly what everyone is going to do before they are even born, and he allows it to happen, he allows people to be sent to hell for all eternity for something he could stop, yet refuses to do so.

Proselytizing on Sup Forums for wayward souls.
Go back to lurking the tranny threads.

Sorry to hear that, please reconsider another time.

Actually that is a disbelievers misconception. To be reborn into Christ your heart must be open to the Lord and you must allow your newborn faith to be genuine and sincere, and sincerely regret past transgressions in your life.

The Lord is not so fooled, if you are not sorry now you will likely not be sorry in the future. You will then not be granted life after our time is over on earth.

Do God & Christ accept bisexuals?

You believe in the works of man designed to entrap other men to do their bidding. Congratulations, you are a slave to a belief structure whos makers are corpses.

Don't worry, you're in very good company with many other deity based beliefs.

this. god is disgusting.

No, next question.

Christianity is not a product to sell, friend. It is merely a universal truth. The word of God was left with mankind in sacred text so we could sincerely make an informed choice whether we want to accept God and what he desires, or to live merely for the flesh on our short time on earth.

What really stops you believing? Have you read the Holy Bible my friend?

You merely find it boring because you have yet to accept Jesus Christ. Only those who have found the path to Christ and sincerely believe in him and his words will feel his presence, love, warmth and commonly felt in church when we embrace his message together.

Nah, OP. Why be a pussy? Would much rather do whatever I want with no moral values to bankrupt. Much more fun that way lol

>What really stops you believing? Have you read the Holy Bible my friend?
I personally have read it, and it's exactly what drove me away from Christianity.

well fuck you then
>god loves bad boys

>It is merely a universal truth

but it's not a universal truth at all, it only applies to a select kind of person

OP is a gigantic butt sniffing faggot

Resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous which means people who didnt get the chance to know god will also be saved. So all you have to do is sin sin sin and when Christ fags try to deliver the message close your ears really hard and your in

>The picture is blasphemous
Is Almighty God really that fragile to be triggered by a pic of frog?

Just helping my friends.

1. Leviticus 18:22-24 “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.”

We all have tests on earth, we are born into sin and life doesn't always go to our own plan. For one has homosexual tendancies it may simply he their dna, but if one loves Jesus they must understand that it is not God's plan. One can simply disobeyed, but if they simply sincerely apologize and adapt their sexuality or choose a life of solitude they have shown great love and respect for our Lord. Jesus would be very happy with them.

I heard God hates fags, is this true?

>faith since birth
Horsetrump.

Yes! godhatesfags.com/

What if I want to believe and try but I just don't believe?

I've never sinned in my entire life, therefore, I don't need Jesus

well, if god & christ don't accept bisexuals then I guess I wont believe in them :)

How come all-powerful god doesn't make everyone straight if he hates fags so much? You'd think he would be able to do such a simple thing.
Also, doesn't the bible also say not to eat shrimp?

Eat shit, go suck off a kike faggot.

Attached: 1507737909103.jpg (480x351, 34K)

No, The Bible is the word of God.

I do not know why people say this, because our Lord has been shown to perform many miracles and predicated many prophecies and simply, reading the Bible answers many questions that no other "holy" structure would answer.

Scientists find Jesus' tomb:
nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/10/jesus-christ-tomb-burial-church-holy-sepulchre/

Also: a prophecy come true:
2 Timothy 3:1-5: “In the last days . . . , men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power.”

>because our Lord has been shown to perform many miracles and predicated many prophecies
Name me a couple.
Also, that "prophecy" hasn't come true, because as it turns out, we're still here.

Your religion is not only a scam, it’s the most obvious scam in the history of the planet. And you were not only dumb enough to fall for it, you want to poison the minds of other tards. You’re scum, champ. Retarded scum.

Attached: D5CFCE62-49DC-4837-BE32-27455C707D70.jpg (1080x748, 342K)

muslims seem very convinced their book is the REAL work of god, have you given any thought to being a muslim? what about the jewish faith? how about hindus? why is yours the RIGHT one, when say claim the same thing

>“In the last days . . . , men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power.”
>in the last days

>implying that hasn't been a case since the dawn of man

This argument came up at church once over 15 years ago.

Yes, God is an omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent being. Simply, all powerful, all knowing, is everywhere in every fiber of the universe and knows everything outside of time and generates a logical fallacy?

Not exactly. God did know what was to come, he made us the ultimate beings with free will to choose our own destination. Just because someone knows whats to come, doesn't change the fact we chose sin and not God.

God gave us everything, a home and a choice. He could of simply stopped it, but then humans would never have existed or lived in peace. He wanted us to choose what we wanted and that would always be our choice, we wanted to he God above him he understood that.

But he found a way, for those who really don't want to live a sinful immoral life, you can accept Jesus Christ sincerely and you will understand how God sees.

Your opinion, but no he isn't. It's all about perspective in life.

>God is an omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent
>omnibenevolent
lol, have you even READ the old testament?

At any rate, for someone who truly loves his sons, he sure doesn't do anything to stop eternal damnation, even if it conflicts with our precious free will.

Fun, perhaps.

But you will not be reborn into Christ.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Not only that, but you should not believe in Christ from fear. You should see life for it's true beauty whicy can only be seen through a believers eyes. Why deny the opportunity of a lifetime?

>2 Timothy 3:1-5: “In the last days . . . , men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power.”
Well how long are these last days? Because this has been the case for many, many years.

Responding to your picture, yes there are a lot of prophets.
However, Jesus was the only one to have performed miracles.

Says who? A book? Because Harry Potter exists, and that don't make magic real, faggot.

100AD - Jesus is returning soon!

300AD - He's coming back!

1500AD - Hark! The lord is returning shortly!

1950AD - We must become kike slaves for Israel for the lord is coming back soon!

2100AD - Any day now our lord will return!

Fucking pathetic christcucks.

Didn't Moses perform them too when he had competition with Pharaos Wizards about whose miracles are better?