How do you feel about people that kill themselves user ?

how do you feel about people that kill themselves user ?

Attached: 0003.jpg (1898x1248, 767K)

It isnt real

You misspelled "heros"

Let 'em. But if it's a female or a gay man, let there be a fee for them to get fucked repeatedly with the money going to the loved ones left behind or a charity of their choice.

If it's a man, his genetics are weak and should be wiped out of the Reich.

Envious

damn youre cool

If they're white sad, if they're not white then happy, they should kill themselves and I wish more would.

its a government conspiracy. THEY are killing people who know too much.

It's a win/win/win.

The family left behind or charity gets money. The person wanting to kill themselves may find new meaning in life. And poor genetics are eradicated.

I don't see a con here.

Its just an awful situation. Most of the time they leave behind huge sadness. I had a friend from college that killed himself. It was really out of the blue and nobody even knew he was depressed. Anyway it destroyed his family, his parents separated and his dad is now a alcoholic.

I used to think it was the coward's way out, then I realized that I'm the coward for not being able to do it.

Most people who kill themselves are just self pitying attention seekers. The leave notes or kill themselves in ways that cause the most shock or sadness. If people really just wanted to die they would do it simply and quietly.
If you want to test why you want to kill yourself just ask yourself if you would be happy dying in a way that just looked like it was an accident. If the answer is no then you are just trying to make a scene and too stupid to realise that its a permanent choice that ends everything.

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS SPAMMING CUNT

they are usually mentally ill and the event doesn't occur from a series of rational decisions
it's not cowardly, or brave, or anything that makes sense, it's just fucking stupid and senseless

A friend of mine offed himself. He was a genuine genius, and always was outgoing, happy, energetic, innovative, ... all that good stuff.
But his brain chemistry was off. There was an imbalance, and that was the end of it.
It was a far greater loss to the world than it will lever have a chance to know.

I usually caress them above their clothing at first

He said how do you feel ABOUT them, not how do you FEEL them user

Attached: oh.jpg (150x150, 7K)

I think A LOT more niggers and arabs should kill themselves

I feel like they are dead

Attached: 1511788964997.gif (300x186, 446K)

Your entire premise is the con. You're leading with the premise that life is worth continuing, when it's not. Life is fundamentally unethical, and it's wrong to create new sentient beings to throw them into this constant war of attrition.

No if you want to kill yourself you should do it how you see fit. The letter/note doesn’t come into the equation after the person is dead, so how is it that they are seeking attention?

Thank you redditfag

Killing yourself is the last thing you should ever do

Attached: 41SKrJdWHLL._SY355_.jpg (337x355, 21K)

Such big vocab, life is fundamentally unethical. You can’t say it’s wrong to continue to procreate since you already said that life is unethical.
Please go read a book.

I’m very indifferent. If you’re tired of living, then why not? God knows I’ll never be able to afford the life I’d like to lead, so eventually I’ll just peace out.

It’s not that dramatic, we’re all going to kick the bucket anyway

I respect their decision. It's their own choice. Who am I to judge over them?
I find it godawful that people who find someone almost dead usually call 911 and do everything to keep someone who wants to die alive against their will.

Based user right here