Me and five other friends are going to carry out a mass raping later today. We have been planning for months...

Me and five other friends are going to carry out a mass raping later today. We have been planning for months, and have taken every precaution to avoid being caught. We will rape local women who we deem a threat to society (who's ideologies do not match with those of our own), but we will not kill, physically harm, bruise, or act in any way other than the rape. Our goal is 12 women between the six of us, so two rapes each. Doing an AMA to release the nervousness and jitters.

AMA. T-4 Hours

Attached: funny.jpg.jpg (600x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRMiTGceDG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay.

fake and gay

Attached: CallTheCopsPepe.jpg (438x438, 52K)

Why do you gotta be such a nigger?

Will you post pics?

Why can I smell Tandoori Chicken and curry?

Definitely, we will take a few pictures for every girl. Requests are welcome, but only vanilla requests. Will not reveal identity or any personal information.

lol thats so retarded

This is why non-whites should all be killed.
There's no possible chance any of you are Caucasian.

We do not like these women because they do not please our ideas of a good woman. They are extremist feminists, and many are racist and/or sexist. They deserve it.

why would you do an AMA? better chance to get caught now autistic OP

So, suiciding your IP?

Attached: 52463982-2442-4256-BC15-517BFCEA18B4.jpg (640x480, 104K)

I, and 3 other members of our group are white males. One is black, one is asian.

Sorry, I was just joking. There is no rape.

If this is true, (it's not). You're an idiot. You said you guys took every precaution, to not get caught right? Well you just fucked up by posting here, good job fag, the party vans gonna fuck your ass up.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>we will not kill, physically harm, bruise, or act in any way other than the rape.

This is bait. There's no fucking way you can rape a woman without doing any physical harm whatsoever. Who comes up with this shit? We don't even know what state or city you're in. How will we even know when it's done? Kys

Attached: 1509051772451.jpg (583x536, 37K)

What will you do if your peepee don't go bigbig?

Bullshit.
You're all pajeets and niggers.
Whites don't behave that way and you know it.
You wish you could have the morality and social standing of us.

Hope you enjoy gang rape in prison then coon

We will restrain the women and slide our penises inside of their vaginas.

apparently this is how we will know. when they get caught and you see a white, black, and asian

enjoy being on the terrorist watchlist, faggot

Why not just chill and watch youtube videos instead?

youtu.be/QRMiTGceDG0

Attached: download (1).jpg (261x193, 12K)

You may have morals but yall also got dem little shrimp cocks too. Also yall chiggas low key fruity in the booty. No rap cap

I bet you won't say where so I can join in.