Gf tells me her period is late

>gf tells me her period is late
>she will buy a test tomorrow
>try to act happy
>night comes, gf goes to sleep
>I can't sleep in a mood like this, go to watch a new episode of a tv show I like
>it is literally about the main character waking up doing his stuff, then her gf visits him to tell her period is late

Fuck why does this hunt me everywhere. I am so nervous I don't really think I will be able to sleep. Fathers of Sup Forums how did you cope with this? (Maybe there are any mothers of Sup Forums how did your partner deal with this?)
Am I going to be a bad father if I am not 100% happy, just a nervous wreck?

Attached: sdfdgfhgjrhew.png (225x224, 7K)

Your pullout game must be shit then. Good luck user

I-it was excatly as I planned haha

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

How old are you

I am 27 she is 26

bump

if noone responds I will go to bed and stare the celling all the night

You will be fine. 90% are never really ready. It's about time to be honest. The first 2 years will be tough but after that you'll be grateful you have a child. Unless of course you hate this girl

There's this medical procedure called an abortion. The worst part of it is going into the facility and dealing with all the snowflake conservatives calling your gf a slut, whore, ungodly and all that shit. Don't even worry about them but I can guarantee you it will bother her, I went through this and it took everything I had to not beat the dog piss out of those fucks.

>Unless of course you hate this girl
I love her

Honestly when my sister brings around her kids I love them, we always play great. Many times I was thinking about teaching my kid for example riding a bike, or play football, but holy shit, I still feel like a child. I can't cook anything, I can't use the washing machine, I can't even make my own bed. How will I take care a child?

Did she start to take pills? After my GF started to take them her period didn't come untill 2 and half months.. i believe you know how stresful was it for me, right? 2 and half months

>How will I take care a child?
LMAO the girl will instinctually do 85% of the child raising. It's your job just to make sure the family has enough money and to keep them safe. Once the kids are 10+ then the dad's role becomes more important, but you'll certainly be more mature by then

Did you have unprotected sex?

Imagine cumming in a girl and not making her get plan b if she isn't on bc

Look up anything you don't know

yes

it feels fucking dumb to google "how to be a good father"....maybe I will call my dad tomorrow to have a talk withhim

but I dont even know how to hold a baby. I just imagined the scene from the movies where the father holds the newborn. .What if I will drop it

no

Bro she's definitely pregnant

Truman show, you are in a TV man.

This one looks nice, don't you think?

Attached: kocarek-riko-basic-2018-3v1-anthracite.jpg (750x1000, 311K)

maybe..who knows...in the movies it happens so many times that the late period is just a meme

I wish

how much does a shit like that cost? man maybe it is time for me to stop playing video games cause I need to buy these stuff soon

If you had unprotected sex why wouldn't she be pregnant?

To cook all you have to do is follow a simple set of instructions. Just watch a fucking youtube video on you retard

because I didnt cum in her so far, just during the last time. but only a little, I pulled out pretty good. (yes I know that is cringe to read)

This shit happened to me recently. Came inside my bird, she's had the implant and is on the pill but you can never be too sure. Anyway I started seeing shit to do with pregnancy everywhere, thought the universe was trying to tell me something. I got her a test to take bc I was freaking tf out, she ended up taking two but it was all clear. Periods come late sometimes, can be health or stress, your body fucks you up and starts assuming the worst. Don't worry about it and get some rest

Was it 14-16 days after her period? Only takes 1 sperm. She's almost certainly pregnant. This is why America aborts 10 million babies a year, but not saying you guys should do that. If you are already 26 I don't see any reason to delay parenthood any longer. Just 50 years ago people were having babies at 20 on average

This is the other thing I have problem of. She was so happy that I am afraid she will be depressed if there is no baby.

>She's almost certainly pregnant
What if not.....maybe I can hit the lottery

In case you need it

Attached: 20191111_233142.jpg (720x1280, 362K)

But I would suggest you to keep the baby, for your own mental health.

Imagine getting a girl pregnant and not even being able to enjoy giving her a creampie.

I, too, fear having kids. But at the same time I'll step up if it happens. GF and I have been together 6 yr and will get married anyway. I cum in her at least 2-3 times a week.

Or this one

Attached: e0be9d9a-62d6-40ba-a756-f8af67e51d1b..png (800x1200, 113K)

I am a pathetic beta male. I wouldn't even hurt a fly. Many times i am wondering why did she started to like me.

maybe you are right. maybe I should go to bed and hold her and everything will be okay. If she let me to cum in her maybe she knows I am ready and I will be a good dad. but what if she is wrong. fuck

Congratulations OP. Don't worry too much, fatherhood instincts will kick in when you hold your newborn.

[insert discord...gg/ksVFztT] ((remove the extra dots))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, [[cheese]], gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: DfvjFwVWkAAjh88.jpg (505x505, 45K)

It is almost midnight here, I am going to sleep I guess (if I can). Thank you for all your replies. If you are interested, around this time I can make a thread again tomorrow with the result.

Thanks.

>discord...gg/ksVFztT]
trying to invite people to a cancerous boring server but the invite is expired tard good job

U should be nervous u incompetent pos. Pulling out early isnt enough OP. Ur life is fucked.

Youtube videos for cooking. Cooking meats is just seasoning and throw it on the pan and let it cook.

The buttons on the washing machine are RIGHT there, in order. If not, buy laundry detergent and wash by hand, scrubbing the clothing.

As for how to be a good dad just remember kids do stupid shit and they eventually grow out of things so don't stress about them not being so independent when they're young. They won't always want a bottle before bed (esp when they get to the age where they want to believe theyre big boys), they won't always want books before bed, they wont always fight going to sleep etc. Listen to them, love them and tell them so, listen to their problems and try to not fear monger them.

Teach your kids to love books.

listen to the song, "there goes my life" by Kenny Chesney. That's all you need to know, if you love that girl. Been there!

Keep the kiddo. You’ll love it in the long run OP

Make her get an abortion

Have the kid. Screenshot this thread to show when it is a teenager for lulz

>have a fuckbuddy through my last semester in undergrad
>end up dating her despite me going to grad school
>start dating her in september
>october rolls around (some bad shit always happens to me in october)
>ridiculous amount of tests
>gf wants to get new birth control
>finds out she's into her second trimester
>never showed symptoms, doesn't show baby bump
>had "period" couple of times
>had two pregnancy tests taken
>we want to get an abortion
>we are fucked because no one is helping and there's something wrong with how the baby is positioned

You could be me OP.
I'm way younger than you man.

Godspeed OP