We Blacks all have a duty to make. Egypt is currently occupied by the Arabs

We Blacks all have a duty to make. Egypt is currently occupied by the Arabs.

We must liberate it. We must liberate our noble ancestors' homeland. Ancient Egyptians were Black. Arabs are invaders.

Europe and America are too racist for us Blacks to live in. We shall kick the Arabs back the the Arab Deserts, the ones who resist shall be killed and us Afro-Americans and Afro-Europeans shall live there in our lands again.

Attached: 3cbe70a8cb654e00c5e3ff3b91fbd1e2-imagejpeg.jpg (960x860, 80K)

This is awesomesauce

I agree
like Moon Knights

Lmao Egyptians weren't black, you niggers are from South Africa not the north, you immigrated north after the fall of the ancient egyptians, they also enslaved you btw

This guy is smoking some great dope.

Yeah, you just go ahead with that.

Correct spelling, punctuation, no slang, not an all caps twitter post.. yep, fake.

Attached: wob.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

I agree. Black people should all go back to Africa.

looks like they are invaders everywhere

Attached: 1527974940858.jpg (1200x1604, 192K)

You're dumb, Nigger

Attached: 1572793397173.jpg (720x618, 60K)

This meme is retarded tbh. Most blacks look to ethiopa when talking about a "homeland" this egypt thing was perpetuated by one small group of Americans who believed that African meant black it is not a widely held belief by any means.

Iam egyptian lol

... And don't come back!

Attached: cheers.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

And you were serfs.

Africans hate niggers, especially american ones. They'll gut you for $1

Damn, niggers trying to steal whole countries now!

Attached: 1536283559303.jpg (690x766, 74K)

Honestly as an egyptian
Niggers would be much better than the sandniggers mudslims

Yes, go fucking back to Egypt, nothing to do in Europe, America, you know. NOW. Go fucking back to africa and build your own first world.
>pro-tip: u cant

And then we get an influx of displaced smelly arabs. Couldn't You just kill them?

I'd be willing to pay them 25ยข per gutting, it seems fair. $1 per could rack up a huge bill