So, my boyfriend of two years dumped me over text right before our two year anniversary...

so, my boyfriend of two years dumped me over text right before our two year anniversary. and it was over a dumb fight or whatever but he said he's done with the fighting. mind you we've broken up before for like a week... is it really over this time? or should I wait a week to see if he comes back?

Attached: sitting_alone.png (400x400, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/crime/article/nude-text-phone-scam-california-wrong-number-sext-13509305.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did u do

we got into a dumb fight, because he was going to hangout with friends which is a boys only thing, but in their groupchat a girl was supposedly coming over so i asked him who the girl was and he ignored me all night. mind you i am insecure because he cheated on me once.

>waiting a week for a cheater to come back
Nah go about your life, find someone else.

How hot are you, this will set a ceiling on the quantity of acceptable headache

ok, but I really love him alot... my first love my first everything and idk how to let this go..

and the hotness, I am good looking all of his friends have asked and i was hot enough for him to get a matching tattoo with... so idk i just thought we were both in love. idk if he's really done, we had rings and everything for each other

You have to be pretty young from the sounds of it. They're will be someone worth your time in the future. Believe me. Cheaters arent worth a 2nd thought.

i thought him and i could get over it but now that he broke up with me over this i cant stop from thinking about how many other times he cheated.idk i thought he was the one for me. i never cheated and i did everything girlfriends do. and he seemed happy but idk. im worried he'll love someone else

Maybe wait for him if you want to make the relationship work, or go suck a bag of dicks if you dont

sorry, user, but he will love some one else. and so will you.
fact is he left, and there’s no realistic way for YOU to get him back; additionally you already said he cheated on you, and you kept him, which means there’s no reason for him not to do it again. and again. and again.
t.serial cheater

Lmao, girls are innocent kind creatures beyond reproach

I just dont really want anyone else... and it sucks because when i said i loved him unconditionally i meant it. but now idk if he feels the same... maybe he just wanted a break from fighting but ugh i dont want to imagine him with anyone else.

Are you 12? Get the fuck over yourself.

Also. TITS OR GTFO

Underage confirmed

Sounds like you're infatuated. Respect yourself and move on.

tits or gtfo

im 19, but like not into posting my nudes, im trying to get over my first love...

TITS OR GTFO YOU ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE

Don't you have some homework to get done? Wouldn't want to fail freshman year would we?

He's off fucking someone else and you come crying to Sup Forums. And you have the audacity to wonder why he left you , you bipolar cunt.

Ok boomer

White Knight faggot

Sorry user, but hes right.
There are rules.
Confirm age, tits, or fuck off.

Attached: 1573144371171.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

>has cheated before
be they female or male, they're probably fucking somebody else, cheaters are just like that.

age proof ig

Attached: image1.png (360x640, 1018K)

post more since you're single now anyways

i need advice on how to get him back...

Attached: image0.png (360x640, 1014K)

drop contact?

Post your tits! If you dont, itll just prove to all of us why your bf really did dump your WORTHLESS PRUDE ASS

Attached: 1439476201310.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Here's my advice, find him and suck him off, Swallowing while never breaking eye contact.

why do you want him back anyways? You know he only left you cuz you wouldnt let him cheat right? A girl with a body like yours could easily get someone better, go pick up a /nicechad/ or something

Write the date on your stomach in sharpie

I want him back because he's the only man ive ever been with and the relationship wasnt always bad... also he cheated in the beginning and hasnt since, hes not a bad person and i thought he actually loved me :/

I came

How do you know he cheated in the beginning? He probably just admitted to it to feel less guilty, its a common things cheaters do. I had an ex that said she "cheated once at the very beginning of the relationship because she thought it wasnt serious" and the bitch was cheating throughout the whole thing behind my back. Why would you trust a word he says?

wait a lil he was prob pissed

> person wants honest advice
> Sup Forums: tits or gtfo you attention seeking whore
> op: alright fine here's a pic
> Sup Forums: post some more then
> op: here you go
> Sup Forums: i came

I simultaneously utterly hate and fucking love this website for the absurdity for real

Cheaters don't stop. The best thing you can do is find someone better.

[insert discord...gg/ksVFztT] ((remove the extra dots))

server with no rules. Anything Goes! ;)

loli, [[cheese]], gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: image-8-1.png (300x300, 125K)

Anyone who would come here for advice is a fucking idiot.

he cheated in the beginning when we had our first major fight.. and i saw the messages and everything.. he literally cried over me and told me he did not deserve me... and then we got back i was still insecure he would cheat again. and he just got tired of me accusing him...

to be fair we gave some great advice and we also came. Seems fair to me.

Would you kindly shut the fuck up

You need to come to grips that it's over

Ok boomer

Or he's lying and manipulating you. He's a bitch for doing it in the first place. Why would he cry over you if he was gonna leave you over small shit like this anyways. Again, he's cheating on you and he's tired that you won't just let him do it, get over it op.
You're glowing real hard

Soo...he was behind that...?

Attached: 671573135245120.jpg (1532x1114, 121K)

>cheated on you already
forget about him, dump him

drop contacts youre cute

He was only with you for your body.

If he cheated let it go.
If he can't understand that you're insecure about it because he has done it before then he's either retarded or not that in to you.

Fake image:
sfgate.com/crime/article/nude-text-phone-scam-california-wrong-number-sext-13509305.php

i dont want to lose him though i actually love him and i loved the person he used to be.. but if he's just fucking around i shouldnt want to be with him but at the same time love?

I'd pee in ur butt

fake as fuck all you morons need to learn how to reverse image search

whats the point in one sided love op

You have to know what you are worth. If you value yourself, don't be sad about someone who has left you and has cheated on you. This applies to both men and women.

How you should look at this situation: Well, now I got rid of him, which is good. It's better to be alone, than with someone who doesn't value me. I have deserved someone better and now I am gonna have some fun with someone who knows what I am worth.

The gist is to date around, become better at relationships until you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. But don't get too attached. There is a bus every 15 minutes. Being attached to the wrong things will only cause pain.

If you want your ex back: Do not contact him at all. Not after 3 days. Not after 1 week. Not after 30 days. Do not contact him, live your life. If he still has feelings for you/thinks about you/is horny and doesn't get any other girls, he will likely calls or writes you; don't chit-chat, just tell him to meet you at your place to hook up. He has to do the chasing now, because it was him that left you. If he doesn't contact you, move on.

My advice is to let him go, though. He isn't worth of your time and you should realize that he isn't boyfriend material, but only a sexfriend if at all.

should I make a tinder now since the conclusion is hes probably already fucking someone else already?

Lol, starts with he dumped me, 28 mins into thread youre looking for new dicks. This is why women are worthless

if he's already fucking someone else why should i sit in my room and cry

>says "he's my first everything"
>has belly button piercings and nose rings

Press X to doubt.

You don't need tinder, make a kik or something and you have a lot of guys here happy to help you get over him

does... does this work? are people that stupid?