So these two seasons occur over a span of about a month?

So these two seasons occur over a span of about a month?

wtf. are normie lives really this busy and jam packed?

Watching this show is normie

what, you don't go from place to eat to cinema to meet people to party then home to have sex then wake up and go eat again and then work at hollywood then roadtrip to some other city then another party in said city.. in a boring week?

Remember that shitty part of romance comedy movies where the guy and the girl break up over some stupid inane bullshit that could've been solved by actually talking to eachother?

This show is nothing but that concentrated moment, over 2 entire fucking seasons. Such a garbage Netflix original.

yuppies with too much free time and money

do girls even like dudes like that irl

at first it was like yeah we get it, he's a little normie tier dorky. but then he became all effeminate Mr overly sensitivity 'im a hugger' guy.

like no macho man Chad, complete opposite but c'mon this dude took it on an annoyingly caraciature level

the point is that they're both selfish assholes who take this relationship as some kind of special thing when it isnt

That's the state of being of perfectly well adjusted people that have never had anything bad happen to them in their life. Perpetual pussies.

I'm trying to think of the things that happened in this show that would constitute being jam packed. The vast majority of the show is these horrible people at work or at home.

From what I know about the normalfag creature this seems to be pretty in line with their lives.

>over a span of about a month

He literally leaves the country for several months during the second season.

drug benders make life way more entertaining

>georgia
>leaving the country

>
Remember that shitty part of romance comedy movies where the guy and the girl break up over some stupid inane bullshit that could've been solved by actually talking to eachother?

this is the worst fucking meme of all time that can be dispelled by being in an actual relationship with any living woman. THEY TALK ABOUT FUCKING NOTHING and then theres all this bullshit emotional shit you have to go to before either of you can even bear being ACTUALLY honest with each other. yall are fucking stupid if you think "talking about it" is as fucking easy as that.

meant to put that first part in greentext.

I don't get the communication meme either, even when you're not saying a word to each other you're still communicating. Especially gets me when women nearly universally say her boyfriend or husband is a shitty communicator and by extension they are a good one, they don't realize they can only take a high ground because men will gladly contort themselves into any shape that gets vagina. Men will tell you exactly what they want and they'll actually be happy when you do it.

Mike Mitchell and Claudia Odoherty make the show watchable.

Wish Harris Wittels was alive to be in it.

RIP Harris

Leave it to a bunch of NEET autists on a Mongolian basket weaving forum to be utterly perplexed by son standard romantic comedy kino.

As bitches get older they tend to gravitate towards more moderately tempered dudes, in the show Gillian's character wants that dude but she also doesn't really want to be an adult which is why she gets pissy when surrounded by other people her age that are married with kids and overcompensates her arrested development by acting out as the hip outlier in those situations.

She gets to live vicariously through Gus who never really had a rebellious nature but has trouble pretending he isn't some lame nerd, and at the same time Gus likes her because she's a damaged wildchild but was still supportive of her trying to change.

They're both everything wrong with men and women today. That's why I haven't dropped this series yet. I usually hate valid LA hipster shit but there's a lot going on below the surface and it does actually make me laugh.

Best Character

>tfw I just found out she's Judd Apatow's daughter

normies like popular shit you fucking retard

this shit ain't popular

are this and 13 reasons worth watching?

It's Netflix, everything they make is the most normie popular tv show of all time.

So what anime about underaged girls are you watching, user?

she's cute as fuck. The kinda mousey cute that i also digged on lexi belle, hannah murray, and.. i can't recall anyone else now

fucking amerifags baka

nepotism in entertainment? SHOCKING

fuck hollywood

Love is watchable because its supporting characters are interesting even if the main characters are kind of insufferable, so if you just need something for background noise it's not bad.

13 reasons is god awful though, I honestly cannot understand why people are praising it SO highly.

I immediately recognized her because judd puts her in half the shit he does
knocked up, this is 40, funny people pretty much any movie you see his wife in you're gonna see his stupid fucking kids too

Point of the show:
S1: Gus is an asshole disguised as a kind person
S2: Mickey is a bitch disguised as a funny person

Name 13 Reasons Why not to watch it

woah....it's like...woah you watched it and got the point...

yeah pacing is a fugged, even if they tried to keep reminding you how long it's been.
also bertie+gus is endgame.

Love season 1 was really good romcom kino, but of course virgins wouldn't understand that. This show simulates exactly what it's like to fall for someone.

point of both seasons:
these are both terrible people that shouldn't be together because their relationship is terrible and they make each other even more terrible

Is this any good?

This. My relationship with the girl I was with most recently paralleled this shit so closely that it was depressing to watch.

Yes. They both have media related jobs. Throw a complicated relationship on top of that, and their lives would be hectic as fuck.

Sauce: I work in the movie biz and have a gf

I don't want to watch a show with such an obvious looking jewish protagonist

Is Gillian Jacobs doomed to be casted as this type of character since Community?

>tfw I just found out who's Judd Apatow

every thread

I like it. Don't normally go for relationship comedy dramas but this one has some likeable people in it and is very fair in terms of pov. No one person is ever fully right or wrong in the relationship. They both can be douches but douches you could see hanging out with. They're not fully insufferable like the girls in GIRLS for instance

Is the right one a dyke?

I'll give ya just a few - spoilers ahead, obviously.

Writing's terrible. It's painfully obvious they needed to pad out a short YA novel to 13, hour long episodes.

The acting is equally bad and you don't care about anyone, even when the show is trying so hard to to make you feel for them.

The most egregious reason though is that everyone is fucking retarded, even excluding the teenagers themselves. It's implied that most of the main characters are relatively wealthy and the school is made up of mostly middle to upper class students, yet, people getting sexually assaulted or viciously beat up *very publicly* gets barely any attention from adults who witness it happen.

I went to a school very similar to the one depicted in the show, in terms of student makeup, only like 3-4 years ago. Nudes of kids did get sent around, kids did get drunk at parties and were assaulted, hell, a girl in my school actually committed suicide. Guess what? People knew. Parents, teachers, police. And kids got arrested, they got expelled, or at the very least they had to "transfer schools". People are praising this show on realistically depicting how terrible teenagers are, but they fail to mention that teenagers are also terrible at keeping secrets, especially a giant conspiracy to cover up a suicide.

God, I'm so fucking triggered by this show.

The Australian roommate is cute! CUTE!