Is pegging gay?

is pegging gay?
have you ever been pegged?
should I let me gf peg me?

discuss

Attached: 0eh4p3nwdpk21.jpg (1536x2048, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32202
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be happy you have a girlfriend and much less wants to peg you i envy you on the greater levels

>sex with woman
>is it gay?
don't be dumb

I never saw much point in it, when I want a dick in my ass I want a real one, I can dildo myself.

Attached: rei.png (198x162, 13K)

if a woman's doing it, then by definition, no.

it's pretty sissy though

t. fag

I sure hope so. I take it from anyone and anything 9402494624

If you want to lose your dignity entirely and get fucked like a prison bitch sure but I'm a man

I just fuck minors instead

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

to my FBI agent that is what the older generations used to call a "joke"

I got pegged once.

By a trap.

But she had a feminine penis and identified as a girl, so it wasn't gay or anything.

that's gay
theres nothing wrong with admitting you're gay

Not gay but if you like dicks in your ass you’re not far away from going full homo.

Unless you got boomer parents

You can only offset its sissiness by doing some manly sex act like pissing in her mouth

I really liked it. Don't care what people think about it.
If you feel like trying it go for it.
Only thing i can warn about is that you should make sure you can trust your GF, so she doesn't run her mouth to her friends about it later.

Dude can you not read? She had a feminine penis so it WASN'T gay.

bro fuck ur parents
literally
might change their minds (atleast ur dads)

you are gay.
[not that theres anything wrong with that]

No.
Prostate orgasms are a thing.
It feels way better than using a dildo on yourself.
Sure let her you will both enjoy it just use a lot of lube the first couple times

why are you so dense? a FEMININE penis is actually closer to a clitoris than an actual penis so it is most definitely not gay

I'll suck your dick

Attached: 1415729697325.jpg (639x621, 18K)

Being gay is not about how you like to have sex. It is about who do you love, man or a woman.

Bisexual can love both men and women.

Heterosexual will love opposite sex.

Why is it important if it's gay? I don't get it... Why are all you faggots so insecure?

In order:
Yes
No
Do it faggot

This

its ok, I support the lgtbq+ community
you are gay :)

its called "calling it what it is"
faggot

It's not gay.
I enjoy mastubating anally a lot, so having the gf peg me was a natural extention. We did it three times, but I didn't really like it that much. Partially perhaps because she (like most women) sucks at thrusting. Perhaps it's also something where I know very well what I like and can adjust to what I'm feeling when masturbating.
It also didn't do too much for her, so it's not really something we do anymore and I'm OK with that.

you're dumb and wrong. I love my wife, I love my brother. But until I start fucking my brother, I'm still a heterosexual.

That wasn't the original dude you were replying to, that was someone else.

But if it's a FEMININE penis, it can't be gay.

>It's not gay.
>I enjoy mastubating anally a lot

pick one

A feminine man is still a man, albeit with feminine qualities. Adjectives do not change the intrinsic nature of the subject.

it doesn't matter how the penis wants to present itself

it's a penis

its gay

also Ik ur rping as a gay guy but I hope the message still is received

But you're wrong.

If it was a penis on a dude, that'd be gay as fuck. But it's a girl with a feminine penis. A guy with a girl is as straight as it can be, bruh.

ah ok I thought the joke was how you elicited verbose responses from schizophrenic autismos debating the gayness of a certain lifestyle but that works too

if you put anything up your butt and like it you are faggot

There are many kind of love. Do you want to marry your brother and live with him the rest of your life? Do you love your wife as you love your brother?

I agree that it makes you a faggot, but that isn't the same as being gay

Yeah, I typically just go with the flow.

Whatever works for the current thread, really.

You guys are all losers. It's not gay end of argument. I want to hear successful pegging stories from my fellow anons. I will be trying it with my wife this weekend. We got this spendy harnessless dildo that stays in her pussy while she fucks me, fun for both of us. Can't wait to have my ass fucked and still be straight.

Idk how you guys feel about a MMF where I'm the middle man getting pounded while I'm pounding. Can't decide, if the pegging goes well, if I want his dick in my ass while I fuck my wife's pussy or fuck his ass while my wife fucks my ass.

Still not gay.

link to dildo?

Pegging is less gay than what you said.

My now ex asked if she could peg me and I said no. Big regret.

She used to rub my asshole while she blew me and it escalated from there no clue where she got that technique from out of the blue. Then I got rimmed and then she finger fucked my ass.

Shoulda got fucked cud have been fun

Of course it's gay. You know this or your wouldn't even have to ask. It's closet gay, just like cuck threads and bbc threads. Anytime you need a dick involved in your sexual desire, no matter how remotely, and it isn't your own, it is closet homosexuality. No straight men are into that shit.

Enjoy your denial. It is step #4 on your journey into uncloseted homosexuality.

My ex used to peg me good. Fist me too. She knitted a strap on to hold a dildo and used to pound me. she said it got her hot because i was getting off on it.

lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32202

We tried it out on her both ends and it looks to be a great fit for both of us.

Attached: 56783.jpg (940x940, 31K)

dubs speak the truth

The insecurities. They can be smelt for miles and miles. Stay away from zoos or a gorilla will jump the fence and fuck you to death.

>Discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

Anything is allowed (gore,Loli,etc)

Attached: 54EA6FF1-2178-460E-8CE4-3E47B996F7F9.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

It's gay.

Let your gf peg me

Denton?

What are you, some kind of faggot? Of course you should let your gf peg you.

I agree. OP is clearly a closet homosexual. There's nothing wrong about being gay though.
I don't see the point of having your gf fuck your ass with a dildo when you have hundreds of other gay men who could fuck your asshole all day long.
You are gay, be honest to yourself, embrace your gayness and you'll be happier than ever.

no
no
yes

yeah do it

yes
no, that's gay
if you're gay

Gay or not she'd have to be pretty fucking hot for me to do it.