Families are smaller than ever

>families are smaller than ever
>wages have stagnated for 20 years
>cost of living keeps increasing
>traffic is more congested than ever
>houses are bigger than ever and further away from workplaces

Pic related, average suburb house.

Sup Forums, when will the housing bubble pop? Are chinkblocks the answer?

>average suburb house
That's got to be at least $1 million

Here OP have some redpills.

That's not even a fucking average suburb house on Long Island, stop lying you fucking retard

god i wish that was the average house lol

>Alaska
Lol wtf

are you 60% or 40%

Pic related is my dreamhome.

>can rent for just a year, can move when I please
>no commitment, no big fuss like a mortgage and closing cost and bidding on property
>don't have to worry about insurance, maintenance, other costs
>building has security, no fear of niggers
>all my building neighbors are chill
>no excessive space to clean, heat, and cool
>everything within easy reach
>able to be close to where I work, no commute, hours every day now free
>what commute I have is a COMFY walk or bike ride, not a stressful traffic jam or trying to merge 4 lanes over on an 8 lane highway at 80 mph with cars jammed in around me
>apartment is warm and comfy, never drafty like a large house
>I don't even pay the utilities so I don't have to worry about anything, just write one check a month and it's done
>if something breaks the landy comes to fix it like a personal slave, all for free

Part of it is the fucked up city laws. If you try to build an actual affordable house, you'll find no, you can't do that, city ordinance, no you can't do that either, city ordinance, and by the time you've finished complying with all the bullshit laws, well there you go, something that you have to take a mortgage out for. Or two. Or three.

As to why? Part of it is Boomers being assholes and pulling the ladder up behind them, not wanting anyone else to get a leg up. Part of it is the system wants you in debt so you'll be a good little worker slave. Part of it is cargo cult economics - if we only allow rich-people-houses to be built then we'll get all these rich people and increase our city's tax revenues and prestige.

I dunno where you start to change this. Hanging or implaing the Boomers might be a good first step, but it's not the last...

nah m8. My dad is in electrical/construction and I've worked on these kind of houses with him. Shoddy. You can hear a toilet flush 2 floors away. Wind blows right through it. The contractor cuts corners left and right and uses the cheapest materials and labor possible. It's made to look nice, but it's a plywood shack that will be structurally insecure in 20 years.

>autism

It was a joke. Here. They're still way too fucking big, iirc something like 3000-5000 sq ft. I am in a 2 bedroom apartment at the moment that's about 800 sq feet (flatmate lol, I won't need one next year.) The 400 sq ft that are mine aren't even half full. I keep my bike in my bedroom just because I can, I wake up and see my bikefu first thing in the morning. Entire wall left for her.

Point is if we have fewer kids than ever, and houses are bigger than ever, why the fuck? Who needs that much fucking space? Most suburban homes I've been in just become junk accumulation sheds.

>tfw a house in a central location is thousands of square feet too big
>price tag is 1 or 2 digits too long
>HOA fees
>property taxes
>even a plot of land is way expensive
>tiny homes are illegal & city will bulldoze them if you try to build without a permit

What's the fucking use? I'm just gonna live with roommates for fucking ever to save money, then retire to Malaysia or some shit.

We have things like zoning laws. So in mixed zone areas like manhattan, you can live work and eat in the same area. Experts say this improves quality of life drastically, enriches the neighborhood by keeping the money in there instead of going out to strip malls and walmarts, and people are happier that way. Then you get zoning laws, this area is residential, this area is commercial... As a result it all gets spread to hell because they have no reason to keep the zones restrained. You end up living far away from everything no matter what. Houses bloat out of control.

Second is minimum square footage requirements and a slew of retarded laws like you say. Ordinance, standard, compliance...I don't mind if they're for safety, but most of them are just asshattery. And this is why you can't have just a super small apartment that is YOURS, you have to build them all bigger and then share it with some stranger. For young adults, college students, and poorfags, doing away with that retardation would mean developers could put like 10 apartments where there were only 6 previously. So they're cheaper, everyone gets their own private space instead of sharing with someone, and they're cheaper because the cost is split more. But that isn't profitable for kikes so they make you buy more than you need. Regarding houses, they only build "luxury" and mcmansions because that will get them the most money back. When that is ALL that is being built you don't have a choice and you HAVE to pay the big bucks for shit you didnt' even need. That's how they jew you. And then you just get a mortgage, with interest, that you will NEVER pay off. = slave for life.

I feel you. The ONLY reason tinyhouses, mobile houses like vandwelling and bus conversions, and offgrid homes out in the boons are illegal is because that isn't profitable for kikes. Think about it. Why should an off grid house be illegal? I know a guy who had solar panels put on, so much that he stopped needing to buy electric through the city utility. So they demanded he remove some of the panels until he was buying some electric off them a month. Why? There is zero reason except extortion of the people. Kikery. Our housing market is just overrun with kike laws and schemes.

How the hell do you get your motorbike inside and what does your landlord think about that?

>think it's a shitposting flag
>look closer

What is your excuse, kiwi? Trying to be like your oniisan?

Would be great to have these alternatives be viable. But yea, the tax lords, govt bureaucrats/politicians, kikes, etc. want their salaries to keep increasing, so it's not allowed. Fucking boomers want their home values to stay completely unaffordable, so they vote to keep it that way. Sucks.

>>houses are bigger than ever and further away from workplaces
definitely not the case this side of the water

And we have mass immigration to thank for all of this

"HOME OWNERSHIP A THING OF THE PAST

Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house. Young people would more and more become renters, particularly in apartments or condominiums. More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it. But there was some statement to the effect that the price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments. Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children. Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority. There would be no sympathy for them from the majority who dwelled in the apartments and then these homes could be taken by increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership and would be acceptable to the majority. Ultimately, people would be assigned where they would live and it would be common to have non-family members living with you. This by way of your not knowing just how far you could trust anybody. This would all be under the control of a central housing authority. Have this in mind in 1990 when they ask, "How many bedrooms in your house? How many bathrooms in your house? Do you have a finished game room? "This information is personal and is of no national interest to government under our existing Constitution. But you'll be asked those questions and decide how you want to respond to them. "

>when will the housing bubble pop?
Where were you in 2008

Also isn't that "brick" that plastic siding made to look like brick?

I see people ruining 100+ year old houses with this shit

>when will the housing bubble pop?

In about 10-20 years boomers will start dying (knock on wood - not our parents). This is about when it will burst.

That house looks nice, but it's all particle board and gorilla glue. Old farmhouses are where it's at.

I do have some major garage envy though. My RV sits outside yellowing in the sun all summer.

and this is why conservatism will never die as much as liberals want them to or think they will

>pic titled mcmansion
>average suburban house
pick one

houses aren't bigger than ever. is this a post from a decade ago?

>2 fucking entrance

For what purpose?

and general population increase... longer lives etc.

You get the keys to one door, wife's boyfriend gets 'em for the other.

You have to work 80 hours a week to afford your mortgage and a woman has needs you neglectful bastard.

They just patched the balloon and let it keep filling up

Hello fellow Dallasfag. Does it bother you that there are more"luxury" apartments are being built here than actual homes? I know that we are facing a big boom at the moment but it cant last forever.

In about 5 years they will all retire which is the same as dying economically

The housing bubble will pop when millennials stop asking for hand outs.

I wouldn't call that an average suburban house. It's definitely on the larger size. Especially the oversized garage which I'm guessing is for an RV or boat.

very nice looking house though. 10/10 would live in.

Do you have a graph that only includes whites by political affiliation

>grandparents bought their house in Southern California in the early 70s for around 100K (adjusted for inflation)
>middle class home in a middle class area
>they sold it in the mid-2000s right before the bubble burst for more than 700K
>idiots that bought it are underwater because now it's worth around 400K
>tfw I'm going to inherit their entire estate
>tfw stupidly high home prices made me a few extra hundred grand
>tfw I won the housing bubble

Thanks for the free money, God's chosen

I'd say this is closer to typical.

They'll start soon, after they try their best to get Hillary into presidency of course.

>Nice looking

It's not even that either. It's just big and bland. There's no style to it at all.

thats a $400k house where I'm from

about $2,000 a month. So thats a middle class house.

Well, canucks with their hongcover for sure. Here I think it's the fact that we sold our cities out to the foreign hordes and criminal nigger scum were left to run rampant and destroy everything. In every city there is a "ghetto." Imagine if we took that valuable land is such proximity to downtown, and kicked the niggers out, and turned it into housing. Hundreds of millions of dollars found. Then of course there's the spics eating up the cheap housing and converting it to shitholes after 20 spics make a den in a small 2 bedroom house...

>wages have stagnated for 20 years
What kind of drugs are you on?
Wages can't always increase unless you're willing to go into debt and have massive inflation to make your currency look bigger like the Yen
You're economically retarded

Deaths will mean vacant homes, which means a glut, which means the value of homes will plummet, wealth will suddenly disappear, and it will be 2008 again with no relief in sight.

This is when the civil war will happen too

I'm saying that it will happen sooner and once they are ready for retirement villages both homes go up for sale

You don't think we're living with massive inflation now? Shut up moron.

>"luxury" apartments

Same deal in my city. They rent for 1800. I firmly believe an apartment should go about 1000 at most. You never see "modest" or "moderate" or "affordable" housing being built, only "luxury" shit. Luxury meaning a bunch of facades like fake stone walls, fake granite counters, and kitchen islands.

>Also isn't that "brick" that plastic siding made to look like brick?

Almost all brick or stone on houses is just facade here. Looks are more important than structure apparently. Cheaper for developers, gets the same price as the real thing... The houses fall apart within 50 years. Meanwhile eurofags are living in shit built hundreds of years ago. I hate american housing, what fucking leaky drafty crumbling down garbage.

No, wages can't always increase, unless you have inflation, which we do, in which case they must. I meant real inflation-adj wages, mong. What every statistician uses. Read a fucking book you illiterate nigger-educated cocksucker. My entire concentration was in economics.

I would never live in a suburb. I don't know how people can live like that. Country or bust. I like my neighbors far away from me.

i read about the cheap as fuck chinese drywall people were using that had cyanide in it scary shit

Do they even make brick anymore? Dream house is a brick house.

Those suburbs are the upper class versions of trailer parks. I fucking hate them.

>all the people moving to Dallas area
>rarely see apartments on outskirts
>ton of jobs move over there
>apartment buildings popping up everywhere
>all the farmland and nice scenery filled with 'COMING SOON: [insert pretentious name] APARTMENTS' signs

>Do they even make brick anymore?

Nope, subconsciously we all know they only need to last 50 years they can fall apart at the same time as this country

No, they fall apart so in 30 years, as soon as you pay off the mortgage, you can look at your shitty crumbling house that is now worth nothing and move to a brand new house for full price again. Just another jewish trick.