Women Are Funny

Get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are only fun once i get my cock inside them
then its all smiles

I know plenty of funny women. All the unfunny women I know are the ones who get all cunty about this.

Well Kristen Wiig at least is

youre just mad she BTFO you

Funny looking

i bet she takes smelly pooops

Watch 5 minutes of her special. I'm sure she describes the smell of her poops.

I don't really understand all the hate directed toward Amy Schumer recently,
and I think people could be a bit more genital, before fingering the blame.
I mean come on guys, cheese a real solid Babe just trying her saggy breast to
slob it out, and become a giant in the cunt-throat world of comedy.
Did it heifer once occur to you that Amy is merely trying to steak her clam
in this male dominated arena, and comedy can be a rocky road if not executed
potbelly.
Many feel she deserts a good roasting and try and plump her in with the
likes of Carlos Mencia, but fail to realize many others would apple crumble
under the constant pressure to be funny and original.
If you want to pork about a woman touched by the ham of the almighty, look
no further than Amy Schumer to be the bacon of shining light for those who
want to trot in her footsteps.
If you guys could stop being big pussies and just meat her halfway I'm
sure she'd steal your hearts and you'd have a real whale of a time.
People need to face fats that Amy's going to be round for many years,
and is baking no prisoners on her way into the anal of history.

>paragraph long instagram caption

>fat acceptance

only in the US.

Good comedian, or just eye candy?

you can tell they are because they keep telling us they are

how does she get away with this dull gross out humor? i thought we as a country got over that in the 2000s

If it wasn't for her looks she'd be finished already. Give it ten years.

There's a well defined line between birthing hips and linebacker status and Amy Schumer crosses it on the reg

how much time did you spend on this

I concur.
youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA

>meeting in sub reddit rooms

So she's also retarded in addition to not being funny

There HAVE been funny women before, long before this hambeast was shoved down everyone's throats. She's about as funny as Andrew Dice Clay, in that she's not actually fucking funny at all, but for some reason, a niche group really like/liked them and are getting pushed into the limelight.

Natasha L has always been good, and there's a bunch of funny comedic actresses (non stand-ups). There's just not as many of them.

I don't know why media is pretending that there's never been funny women before. Maybe it's some marketing bullshit to get people to "feel bad" for not going to Schumer's shows.

>pork about a woman touched by the ham of the almighty
Pure pottery

I you don't find this funny you're a misogynist
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

this is the worst generation.

i hope wwIII happens and wipes out humanity.

t. boomer scum

Roseanne was hilarious for a couple of years until she went insane three years into her show

Funny women have an expiry date. Women, inherently, are not funny. That doesn't mean a woman can't be funny. She can. But she can only do so by imitating men. A woman comedian can get a solid set together that does well with audiences or maybe deliver a good performance here and there, but without male writers and naturally funny men to imitate, she's nothing. There's a reason why all of Amy's jokes are either blatantly stolen, written by men or not funny. At least Louis CK, despite being an insufferable cuck, is original and is funny on a fundamental level.

Yes. Women are funny. Amy Shumore is not a woman, she is an alien sent to earth trying to copy what she thinks is earth customs but is just making a mockery of the great and powerful pondrifts

Is this fucking real?

>Women, inherently, are not funny.
That doesn't make any sense,though.

>i-i'm strong and not mad, no rly guise

Don't make me link the Christopher hitchens clip.

>don't make me! don't make me!
Don't be a faggot, user.

Seen it, doesn't make very much sense. Nobody is "inherently" funny.

The only funny female comedians I've seen were the ones in madtv

They're not comedians, they're comedic actresses. They exclusively do sketches and shit.

Naturally funny. Organically funny. However you want to put it, some people are just funny.

You are obviously not intelligent enough to comprehend Hitchens.

>and comedy can be a rocky road if not executed potbelly.

this is gold

Roseanne Barr and Fran the Nanny were funny 20 years ago. I don't think people mind saying women are funny if they're actually funny. They're just not going to pretend their funny in the name of a quota

apparently we reddit now

>i have nothing
>don't make me link it!
just don't be a faggot in the future if you got nothing

I hate that disgusting site reddit. Amy is right to call them out on their misogyny

I got it, her body is a joke hahahahahahahahahaha.

I love how she just acknowledges she's a thief and leaves it at that. She's like a female Denis Leary.

Not the same user though. I just came to say you're stupid.

Andrew Dice Clay made $30 million in his career and he was never once even a little bit funny.

Dane Cook made $75 million in his career with spirit and energy and never told a single joke.

Jerry Seinfeld and Robin Williams and Rodney Dangerfield made careers out of telling objectively unfunny jokes carried by their personalities and delivery.

You don't have to tell funny jokes to be funny. Amy Schumer is successful because she entertains just as the people above did.

Female comedian detected. Did you just finish bombing on your kino vagina set? Try telling them that you fucked a bunch of guys next time. Maybe mention that time you queefed? You'll get em next time, girl!

If people pay $80/ticket by the millions to watch her isn't she by definition entertaining?

She's by definition valuable but not necessarily funny. I guess you could say she's entertaining but a lot of popular things are "entertaining". A lot of shitty things sell tickets. It's more about herd mentality and marketing than it is quality.

>I will use my voice!
>Yeah my vagina smells like a fucking goat!
>I will lead!

Lead what? What the fuck is she talking baout

Not anymore. Show me Gilda Radner, Cassandra Peterson, Madeleine Kahn, or prime Joan Rivers, and modern comediennes absolutely pale in comparison. Even Molly Shannon, Ana Gesteyer, and Cheri O'Teri are considerably funnier than this decade's supposed best.

she reminds me of my sister

would fug

Everyone on SNL impersonates Gilda. She was uniquely funny and all women comedians now just rip off genuinely original women and leave them in the god damn dust.