A
S
T
E

me with the camera

does it feel weird getting ur cock sucked by a beard

what a fucking cutie

moar pls

Obviously he's only doing that ironically. As a joke.

N U T

U

T

Proof this place is full of faggots

it's a nice tickle that goes well with a mouth around your dick

This. haha, it'd be funny to do to your bro and see his reaction

thats a handsome gay dude. looks like chris evans

honestly guys suck better than girls because a guy knows exactly what it feels like
plus guys who suck cock are usually very submissive and will put in the extra work that a girl simply won't take the time to consider

but women get far more practice and if they are a slut then their skills will be hard to match

HOLLY SHIT, is this real? I thought that people being gay was only a meme

What exactly about that picture makes you think there is anything gay going on?

I'm glad you're here to tell us these things.

black cocks look like logs of shit

I don't know. Maybe that he is sucking other guy's dick?

that's a nice suck. cute too

what? gays have a lot more sex than straight people. Gay cocksuckers suck a lot more than a female

Um, excuse me, but did you just assume their genders?

>first time on Sup Forums

Pretty gud

Not really. Though it is weird when you see them in anal shots.

is this kino?

Bi and "straight" guys suck a fair amount of cock too. desu it's pretty fun not sure why it's looked down on so much. Imagine how less tense some situations would be if you could just blow the other guy or vice versa.

Well, one guy has a dick and the other has beard, so yes, I assume that both are men

The Expanse flashback scenes really took it too far. Made Spartacus seem tame by comparison

Is this suppose to be a famous person or something?

mods confirmed for gay for this thread being up as long as it has

>brad is cut

How transphobic!

This is 2017.

>just now realizing mods are fags

Yeah, I'd like to know his workout regiment.

dude you're a fucking fag.

or we can talk about dicks more satan

its Chris Evans

lol are you really being this closed minded? Don't be ignorant. Sucking dick is fun, you can identify as more straight than gay and enjoy it. Sexuality isn't black and white.

LITTLE

I don't see your point

>he doesn't have casual gay sex with his bros

what a faggot

is that a bad thing?

if you suck dick your a dumb gay fag.
M A G A

wew im glad i saw this thread before it gets 404d

I fucked some of my buddies on the baseball team. It's no big deal. More of a bonding experience really.

Drumpf supporter takes dicks up the ass
wow im so shocked /sarcasm

honestly i've fucked some of my guy friends, usually curiosity or just trying to get off. Sometimes when you can't find a hookup or fuck buddy they're great in a pinch

huh I just saw something like this on another board, are you joking, jacking off to this or something more sinister?? (planned attack)

how do you know you're not gay if you haven't sucked one (1) dick to prove it?
how do you know you hate broccoli if you haven't eaten one (1) broccoli tree?
how do you know you hate a movie if you haven't seen one (1) third of the movie?

its decent sized

i hate pubic hair though, i prefer smooth hairless twinks

(OP)
Who is this faggot who keeps spamming this board with gay shit and not providing SAUCE?

POST MORE GAY WEBMS WHILE THERES STILL TIME THANK YOU

this desu

i thought i hated men until one day i decided to take a cock down my throat as a joke and i actually really liked it

you guys don't know what you're missing

Who?

It's pretty common for baseball players to fool around. Especially Dominican players. You wouldn't believe the hijinks those guys were up to.

And how do you know that?

Have you fooled w/ Dominican baseball players desu?

Yes? lol

bi master race reporting in. I love sucking dick and my favorite thing to do is the deepthroat and stick tongue out to lick balls

getting facefucked is like being in heaven

Why are neither of them black?

Swaglord and redwood are going to GET IT

I think they're giving it to eachother right now

nevar 4git

I'm not gay but my girlfriend wanted to see me sucking a cock. I told her not at first, but eventually I agreed. Thought it would a one thing but it wasn't. I ended up sucking many dicks, including the asiand and the black ones. And that eventually turned into me getting fucked in the ass while I lick her pussy.

she got bored of it real fast and we don't do that shit anymore. Still, sometimes I have the urge to suck a dick. I Asked her once if I can do it on my own but she told me not do to it. Like I said, I'm not gay bu the urge is there...

More common than you think.

A R T

hahahahahah real aussie hours ahahahahahah

real kino hours

ahaha fuckin epic miley pedo

hahahahahahahahhhah cheeky cunts hahahahahahahah
top battnzzz