Wwyd to my little sister

wwyd to my little sister

Ps she has depression

Attached: 5BE664BF-5B76-4278-B318-33D6BE881308.jpg (687x1081, 130K)

Chill discord, no limits
discord gg WHmFK9b

Attached: tuqslhzsrew31.png (618x767, 485K)

Age?

Post ass

just another "invite 5 people to get access to a dead chat"

I'd find her someone to talk to and possibly a doctor that could prescribe proper medication.

Then when she's all zooted off antidepressants, suck the fuck outta her toes.

How about nuh

Attached: FE694B74-113C-4022-91E3-05B7C0252032.jpg (633x1102, 143K)

Fuck her depression away

I'd talk to her, help her get on some meds to get out of the funk she's in. Maybe turn it into a nice little relationship because she seems to be an upstanding young woman. Or you could post tits.

I like this guy.

how about yuh bruh

Soo...he was behind all that...?

Attached: 6821573135323726.jpg (1484x1181, 119K)

Do it pussy

I'd help her seek counseling for her depression

I would give her my support and tell her to get psychology assistance

Fuck her till she's happy obviously. It's the only solution

Fyi she already eats antidepressants

Kiss her pretty mouth and finger her cunt.

"Pretty" and she 100% wouldnt let you do that

Attached: 2D7D62BA-AD38-48FE-91E3-011BA82E5484.jpg (672x1030, 155K)

I'd make her eat a bowl of eggs

Why?

She has a very sexy mouth. I would caress her cheek, and gently discuss Jesus with her. Y’know, how he’s really just a mindfuck for unsuspecting kids. I’d take her out for waffles. Then we’d walk hand and hand along the shore.

Stop talking about her mouth omg lol

Be the most charming men she has ever met, sex her for her pleasure solely, shower her with praise, make her love me, then treat her like a 4 dollar piece of whore trash until she kills herself.

I don't give a shit about your sister or her problems

Attached: IMG_E7253.jpg (1296x1415, 353K)

Shes attempted suicide once so not something to joke about

hold her and comfort her as she cries

shove her aside so I could kick your head in you faggot cunt

Probably just chill and talk. Could be a good time. Genuine depression sucks ass more than I ever could.

Tell her she looks prettier when she smiles

I'd hold her close while I flick the 'turn off depression' switch at the back of her asshole

Validate her thoughts and emotions and help her to challenge their often distorted nature.

I'd fuck her into oblivion.

nvm too old

try to help her since you arent there.

KYS OP. Some brother you are.

Honestly, probably rape.

Fuck you

Kik if you want to share and talk about your sisters

albert.q.91

are you the sister and the whole thread is a hoax. I'm getting that impression

*let

ok bud

come on....

Attached: 1573527885715.jpg (687x1081, 122K)

we would share our depression experiences together and form a bond over our dysfunctions.

i would ask her why she diesnt rock her monobrow in full.

I'd pump her full of love

drug and rape, 100%.

ayy come on man shes ur little sister ur supposed to protect her. as for the whole depression thing and what i would do to her well thats easy, ive had depression cuz in my life i cant find love maybe im ugly as shit and i think thats mostly it and thats what im goin off here mostly. im assuming shes in highschool and bro shes pretty, ur sister s beautiful and i doubt she has a shitty personality and with time all those holes that feel empty will be filled up with the experiance you gain.

life kicks you but u cant stay down you have to get back up and keep moving as for depression. all i say it gets beter over time mine seems to go away whenever ppl show me love but thats just me im like a dog lol ill by loyal af and id love you as long as you love me haha but u know tell her its gonna get better and shed find a good guy or something. and things that bother her shes gonna look back one day and laugh at them cuz thats how life is

I'd make her the happiest girl in the world