Alright lads get in here and I'll pour you a pint

Alright lads get in here and I'll pour you a pint

Attached: Feels Bar.jpg (1024x847, 116K)

fuk yu user

My crush and I are only friends and my best friend got mad st me for no reason and it’s only gonna get more and more toxic

nobody cares about your stupid highschool shit.

What happened before he got mad at you? what did he say was the issue?

Throughout my life I had no friends I sure had opportunities but then I had depression and fucked it all up I tried hard to become social but came off as some kind of weirdo and now ostracized now I just think that I can’t see change of who I truly am

I was the same way in high school and middle school, user.

I recommend getting appointments with a psychologist if you can afford it. the shrink can help you learn strategies and whatnot

Don't be a cunt

I am stuck in the army and I fucking hate it here, please kill me. Honestly I though it was going to be ok, I mean I knew what I was getting into, but now I am just done.

I don't know what kind of advice I can offer since I'm not enlisted but if you want to keep airing your grievances I'll listen

3Whats issues you having in the army

So basically I am stuck right now since I am still in training for my mos or job that I am going to do. Now you can’t do a lot of things like leave base or go how on Saturday’s and sundays you can’t drink. You always have to wake up early like 3-4 am early and work out. Then you have classes which are 8 hours long, you get paid 900/ month which basically equate to you making 4 dollars an hour but your food and room are free. It’s constant physical and mental pressure and you can get into serious shit rolling down the hill kind of accumulative trouble over the smallest of things, can’t socialize with your female peers, everyone’s an asshole and snitch... on and on and on

Why did you join? Everyone knows the army is bullshit.

im so ugly and so lonely. i feel like ill never have another human in this world ever love me. i know its because i have a bad personality but i really dont know how to change it and i feel like i only push people away

Well I joined so I could save some money and have them pay for my college, I got a sweet job that can get me $100,000k if I go civilian after this, but first I have to survive, and I am already dead inside

I've got the same issues, user. eventually it starts to get a little better.

Prithee tell, what exactly do you mean by a "bad personality?"

My gf of 3 years and i are drifting apart. Ive not really changed, but she's done like a 180 with what she wants to do with her career and where to live, but im stuck here for 4 years for medschool.

there's so many things i know that are wrong with my personality but just years of doing it has made me do it when i talk to other people. i say really wacky zany crazy things to get any reaction or attention i can. idk i just hate myself every time i say stupid stuff but i just keep doing it

They are After me
They are trying to kill me
They invaded my private life
They made me sick on purpose

idk i feel like my problems aren't nearly as bad as i think they are but i just want to be happier than i am now.

Yup I know exactly how you feel I've had the same personality issue. I still do that kind of thing but I reserve it for certain company. the trick is just practice. practice holding back the zany impulse to just say dumb shit or point out weird memes. I know it won't mean much right now but persistence is definitely key, dude

I Miss my dead friends, one of my friends died recently from cancer and I miss him more everyday, right now I’m in college doing something I don’t want to do but am forced into by my parents. I have the smarts to do it but I don’t have the work ethic because I’m not passionate at all about it. I’m worried I won’t make it

thanks man this means alot. i feel like i cant stop to anyone because the friends i do have just will repeat and mock me about anything i try to ask for help about anything personal.

Every idiot says they have some sweet $100,000 job lined up. It never works out. Be a firefighter.

sounds like you need to sit down with her and ask her straight up how things are going to work going forward. Even if it doesn't end the way you'd like, it's best to rip it off and heal now than to do a slow burn and cut yourself too deep

Brain chemically imbalanced. Gone through medication after medication for 12 years. Weed helps but only temporarily and it's expensive...

I take piano classes at school amd have to sit next to someone. We are a quarter into the school year and cant break the ice. Everyone else already seems comfortable with thier partners but I cant seem to change that.

Attached: 1565415804666.gif (450x281, 457K)

The dead will always be with us. ever upon our shoulders, heavy as stone and yet they're but a missing piece of our lives. If anything, get that degree for your friend. And always remember him, that way he'll live forever.

That chair is spiked and I think the guy is implying pepe wanted to kill woajk buy theres not much else to go on

Yeah that convo is happening sunday when i see her next, its kinda unsustainable

Honestly the best practice is asking about classwork and go from there. Do they like rags, blues, whatever

I feel like a broken record but fuck it.
Started a career in law enforcement because I had no idea what to do with life. Fell in love with the job. Worked hard to move up. 10 years in law enforcement working and moving up. Go to college at the same time to get degrees in psychology and forensic psychology to move higher in law enforcement. Finally make it to chief. 10 years of blood, sweat and tears finally paying off. Just want to live my life. Top brass, who was female, meets with me every week and tells me how great a job I'm doing. No faults just encouragement to keep going. One day get a call from HR stating I was accused of discrimination and harassment. I'm not worried. Been through this before, usually a disgruntled employee upset with a new directive. Get all my documentation together, set up appointments to meet with council and HR. Two days later female boss gives me my walking papers. No reason. No explanation. Just, "Great job user but get out." Because of being terminated I am now black listed from law enforcement. News travels fast. I had no chance to face my accusers. No chance to defend myself. I was #metoo'd before it was popular. Tried numerous times to get back into law enforcement over the years, even at the starting deputy level but cannot due to top brass not liking the fact that I was terminated. 10 years. 10 years of hard work, sleepless nights, research papers and residency. 10 years of building my life just so a woman can destroy it in less then 30 seconds. What am I doing now? Social work. That's all that would hire me. I make $25.00 less then when I was chief, I have useless degrees, and no purpose. Everything I worked for, gone. And I cant go back no matter how hard I try. My depression lasted 5 chambers Anons. I hope none of you ever go through that.

Attached: eb76f4516fcf47b628363e5a29bb046ba783eaf07041188d272ec97d47fd5dbd.jpg (310x400, 76K)

Thry got thrown into the class. I'm pretty sure they tried to transfer but the school denied it. Hes a reddit fag too.

Is there anyone else that doesn't regularly have a partner? if someone in class one day doesn't have a partner for whatever reason, just take the leap of faith. Even if you get rejected it's better to know not to fuck with that person in the future. Sometimes breathing exercises help for quick anxiety management. four seconds in, hold, four seconds out.

Thanks user, I just don’t know man. I feel stuck since my entire life I’ve been living what others want for me instead of what I want for myself. I’m tired of swallowing my pride

This right here

Maybe you shouldnt have harrassed that women you fucking mysogonist

Attached: ThisNigga.jpg (600x589, 41K)

No problem mate!

There's a mindset I like to think about in situations like this, and I generally call it something like "That work ethic that got Neil Armstrong onto the moon"

it goes like this: "That thing? I'm gonna do it. why? cos fuck you. you know what fuck it I'll do it twice cos you're a cunt."

Did they even tell you what you were accused of?

It's not really anxiety so much as a fucking disconnent. The kid, from what he has shown me is very into intellectual shit. Politics, atheism, reddit fag. We have to share the piano so no real progress can be dine when it comes to learning interesting pieces. Its kind of like in those movies where you know you have to say something, but dont want to sound like an idiot so you think about something to say, whichbonly builds up anticipation. And the cycle repeats. I'm already certain he feels this way too but the disconnect is real.

I’m gonna talk to my parents about what I really want to do then, wish me luck

Damn thats a harsh man, no other fields you could jump into that interested you?

I'm so fucking tired of it all, you know?
I'm tired of getting up in the morning and dragging myself to a job that I hate to pay an exorbitant amount for a space that's too small for one person to live in, let alone four, while also paying off student loans and medical bills with interest rates that make it impossible to ever pay down on the principal. I'm tired of pretending to like things that I couldn't care less about to impress the people I work with so I can keep working there without being "That guy" even though getting fired would probably be the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm tired of being told I'm not trying hard enough when it's all I can do to even function from day to day. I'm tired of never having a fucking day off to take care of all the other shit in my life that's falling apart. I'm tired of being told that I need to start dating so my bitch mother can have grandkids to spoil. I'm tired of waking up and seeing the same nightmare bullshit on every single news outlet. I'm tired of working so goddamn hard for twenty years and being beaten to an absolute pulp by every single fucking thing in the world to be told "cheer up, it's not all that bad"

It is "that bad." It's worse than "that bad," it's fucking horrific. The only reason I haven't tried to an hero is because if I fail my life will just get that much goddamn worse. I'd just love to get absolutely fucking crunched in a car wreck and die, or be in a coma for the rest of my life, and either way I wouldn't have to worry about dealing with my pathetic fucked-up excuse of an existence.

When I was in school this kid kept calling me and my chums geeks and I said "hey ____ that's why your poor" that shut him up but it made me feel so shitty and gay and my friends and other kids in the class were laughing and parting me on my back and when I got home I was sad and conflicted

Wake up depressed and hating my existence everyday. No prospects. The only thing I am good at is working out, and that's only because I take out my anger on my training.

I feel like everything I want to do and want to be is barely out of my grasp, and because I can't reach it, I don't want to live in this world anymore. I really do try but I don't think I'm going to make it.

No friends, no gf, and so on...

This was my life over the summer. the only thing that really made me feel better was moving back into school but that's obviously not going to apply to your issue. I think a lot of people across society are going through shit like this in recent years and it's becoming a huge problem not just for the individual. Unfortunately I don't know what advice to offer you but I can wish you the best and continue to listen

Dude, I just don't wanna exist I like wanna just flow ya know

there's this fat bitch at work I used to chat up on a regular basis but she started getting rude so I don't go over there any more.

Now she's hanging around near area under various pretexts making a lot of noise and I think she went through my desk. Loser.

best hope might be to see if there is any legal recourse in your state from laws made to protect workers, but I have to imagine you've looked into it

I turn 20 in a week. I don't care what anyone says life is already to short. I have nothing. I'll live nothing, I'll die nothing. existentialism at its finest. I just don't want to feel so empty anymore. even when I have a good job, a great fiance, and amazing family. I feel isolated and cold, and if i even try to tell them my thoughts, they cry and tell me not to think that way because they feel bad. I'm surrounded by love, and feel completely alone.

100 million a year is too much.

I feel like I was sold a lie. I wasn't told it would be 60 hours a week being bitched at so I can live in a studio apartment. That it would be like this for years, or that a family on one income is nigh impossible.
I've made mistakes but I was never told they couldn't be fixed until I made them.
Material conditions are shit and the ability to achieve the less material is lacking due to the lack of material conditions suitable.

Also shame is an emotion stronger than anything else in this world.

Jesus thats rough user. Any chance of out of state work? Or does word get out past the border? Im sure you already explored that

The catholics have relied on shame and guilt for 1800 years for a reason

Fuck off

I think i like my friends girl..
Im married...
but i alrdy fucked my buddys girl..
In a gangbang that we had..
behind my wifes back...

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-202027_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 950K)

I broke up with my girlfriend and I don't feel anything. I feel like I have no emotions left to feel.

Attached: 1436736967034.png (300x300, 148K)

It's been a year since I left my only ever serious relationship. I was abused emotionally and physically throughout. I never realized how bad I am relationship wise because she was all i knew and whenever im around a girl i am attracted to i sperg out. It fucking sucks. I can't socially adapt to the dating life all i want is a companion. All I see though besides for the ones i fall for that reject me are whores or too basic. Im either too picky, too weird, or not putting myself out there enough. anyways yeah thats been on my shoulders. Happy one year anons. cheers.

I fap in public places

45 years old and posting on Sup Forums - sad enough all by itself.

Married to a beautiful woman, 3 beautiful children, great high-paying job, nice house in nice neighborhood, good finances. I have absolutely nothing to complain about, the kind of life most people say they want, the kind of life I thought I wanted my whole life.

But I'm dead inside, can't feel anything other than a low-grade anger and depression. I hate my job. I'm exhausted all the time, come home from work with nothing left. Have to spend weekends taking care of shit I couldn't get to during the week because exhausted from work. Family brings me no joy. I can't remember the last time I got any enjoyment out of anything. I spend every second of my life that I am able to escaping from it in any way I can, through vidya, movies, whatever, but don't really enjoy them anymore, either.

Too old to start over. Care enough about my family in a vague, distant sort of way that I can't abandon them or an hero. My life feels like a velvet prison.

When your contact is up, go about your business. Or punch your CO in the face and call them a nigger... worked for my uncle

You're still in training, you can chapter out on failure to adapt if you just stop listening to their bullshit.

E.R. Fees

My ex gf is dating my fucking cousin.

Saw a neurologist today
been trying to get in since january
twitching all over, weird sensations, etc
she tells me I have nerve damage in my legs and feet, I don't have any reflex reactions to the little hammer, and when I stand still with my feet together and close my eyes I lose my balance

Pretty sure Im fucked, and Im nervous if this shit gets bad I won't have the mental fortitude to end it quick with a painless way out and I'll end up suffering for years

I've tried many times to become friends with the kids who had no friends. Sometimes no success, a few robes they me great friends temporarily, one of those times has given me one if my best friends, who's been a best friend for almost half of my life

Shhhhhh... let it all out

Then quit you whiny bitch. If you're not mentally ready to be in the military then just go back to being a civie.

my mos is 6 months, it’s not a regular army job, I don’t like it either way, I get burned out mentally everyday, but I know for a fact that if I make it through these 3 years I will be making at least 100k

I'm afraid to go to sleep at night due to chronic night terrors.

Nope. All I got was a call stating I was accused of "discrimination and harassment" but gave me no details. I set the meeting up for the following week to hash out the details but I was given my walking papers 2 days later.