We've been busy

Hey goyim, guess what.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693227/Brother-reveals-violent-drug-crazed-ISIS-soldier-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-smuggled-84-000-family-Tunisia-DAYS-murdering-84-Nice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUK u

Hello Jewfriends

What's up, shlobro?

>We've been busy.
>Hey goyim, guess what.

CHICKEN BUTT!

What do you want merchant?

Oh nothing much you guys
Just passing some jew gold around

Great thread. Thanks.

what are you doing, neighbourino?

I take that back... give us more proofs kikefriend?

I bet one of you (((merchants))) helped him to transfer these money.

Also, bump.

This kills the non-muslim drunken wife beater narrative.

Can you tell your non-english speaking, slant-eyed buddies to leave our island?

That's just their nature, Ivan. The important thing is, he is rolling over on his client for our benefit.

for a nominal fee of course

Every fucking day

Kike pls go

Btw... this thread, or something, is getting slid with serious force.

Proof? I have no proof. Only whispers.
But ultimately you're not supposed to care. You see, every jewish penny that ends up in pockets of a dead Hajji kills a little more islamic legitimacy in the continent. Sure, a few dozen eurocucks die, but that's what we do. Sacrifice pawns to lure the king out.
And I reckon the globalist jews that actually created this mess are willing to sacrifice way more than zionists like me.

Regardless, when Europe decides keeping its muslims alive is too much work, the whole fucking sharia dream goes up with a bang and drone strikes on parisian immigrant slums will ring out to fresh croissants and coffee.

It's going to be glorious. I feel happy in pants.

Just bomb Gaza and Palestine already, Shlomongo.

how does it make you feel knowing jewess's love my uncut aryan cock? How can schlomo even compete?

I fucking like you.

the 28 pages weren't damning enough
we'll see where trump takes it tho

it wasn't your shekels, don't flatter yourself.

Islamists make "charity" orgs which collect money for Jihad.

the fact that he got this much money is proof that he was not a lone wolf. It was agreed before with some Jihad cell that he would do this.

>Israel is building gas chambers for Salafists
>Gonna show the world how a holocaust is done

a bird with a fucking huge beak told me

makes me feel nothing when a goy like you lies about these things - you can't even get a shikse to touch that tiny stump you call a dick
but please post that fake gif of girl with magen-david tattoo getting taken from behind - it'll make you feel better

>"The Nice attacker sent his loving family a lot of money before killing people"
Look goyim, this shi..err.. i mean Muslim isn't a bad guy after all.. refugees welcome amirite hahaha xD

Let me ask you something. Is it your experience to that Zionist and settler Jews are based and pro white while diaspora and anti Zionist Jews tend to be subversive, dishonest, and effeminate. I respect the shit out of you settler hymies

true zionists will always be based, unlike the fake ones who are jews by name only
we have some pretty based diaspora jews too, but majority of our kapos are indeed overseas with the rest of the degenerate goys

I happen to have a picture of that bogan's dick, totally flaccid on account of the eggs
Not so tiny is it Jew?

pathetic
that's why the goys avoid circumcision

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693227/Brother-reveals-violent-drug-crazed-ISIS-soldier-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-smuggled-84-000-family-Tunisia-DAYS-murdering-84-Nice.html
>'He sent the money illegally. He gave cash to people he knew who were returning to our village and asked them to give it to the family.'
You know we're brainwashed when normies who read that think the shitskins returning to bum fuck nowhere with his money wouldn't steal that