You will never get to try Szechuan sauce

>you will never get to try Szechuan sauce

SZECHUAN IS COMING BACK, FREN!

I kind of wanted to start a Sup Forums cringe thread, but this seems like an easier place to start.

did you even read the article?

i want to hammer fist this person in the head

>Try it
>He blocks with his sweet Mindon tatoo arm

>antifa

I always see this shit and wonder what the fuck these people will think of these tattoos in 20 years.

Like I'm not a tattoo fag myself, but generally people get shit that's relatively timeless. Are these people really going to be obsessed with Rick n Morty, "Antifa," TBBT and fucking Minions in a few years? Do they not realize this shits meme-tier?

Then again, maybe they'll look back on it fondly. I don't fucking know.

>tfw I enjoy this show but the reddit audience is really annoying
I got a buddy who is my best friend and I would die for him but recently he's been telling he believes in the whole infinite timelines theory and I think it's because of this show.

haha upboat my friend xD

>Antifa

I honestly don't think I could have done better if I tried. Jesus Christ.

The whole Szechuan sauce thing feels very forced.

Are we really pretending not to be aware that this kind of cross-promotion isn't negotiated months in advance? You know this is early interest-raising for a Mulan live-action adaptation next year, right?

This wasn't some particularly funny or memorable quip that the fans latched on to. It was intended to be the meme, the catchphrase. They had marketing promotions and material negotiated and designed for it. That makes it feel forced and artificial. To be honest, it wasn't THAT funny to begin with, and for those of us who remember the 90s, it's just plum teriyaki sauce.

This show neither invented nor popularized the concept. Unless he otherwise mentioned an interest in this show, that doesn't seem like a very sound logical leap.

I do wish this show could be discussed without being drowned in whining about reddit, though. For similar reasons, I hate it when a show is described as "overrated." That's not a criticism of the show, it's a criticism of its audience, and I don't really give a fuck about who else watches a show or what website they go to. I give a fuck if I like it or not, and that's all.

It's the same fucking problem Community had. For a few seasons it was really great, but mentioning it here was and probably still is a great way to derail a thread into bitching about reddit.

You now know that Disney cut all marketing ties with McDonalds

So an old promotion for Mulan goes viral by total coincidence due to a forced meme negotiated between two different companies just months before advertising is likely to start for a new production of Mulan.

And this is total coincidence?

>And this is total coincidence?

yes, yes it is

I really really really REALLY got to try this sauce tho. He really sold it to me anons. I NEED this sauce. I hope the really do bring itback for the live action movie.

I remember they sold those chicken nuggets in Chinese food boxes too. I need it in those boxes too.

dude
i said the same shit when i saw someone with an "old school" tatt showing an NES controller and a "new school" tatt showing a 360 controller

like, shit is already outdated you fuck!

Dear sir, I, the prince of the exquisite country of Nigeria, have recently come into a fortune of the sum of 24 MILLION DOLLARS.

I need your assistance moving this sum of money into the United States Banking System. Please share your banking information and contact information below to receive the transfer. Please hurry, as there is a limited amount of time available.

I agree with you. I've been thinking nonstop of Szechuan sauce and want to taste it now. I hope they really do bring it back. I will be the first in line to buy it.

This man is almost certainly a genius troll of the highest caliber

>The whole Szechuan sauce thing feels very forced.
That's the joke

I showed this to a friend while discussing tattoos people will regret and he didn't even grasp it until I explained.

People are that fucking dumb.

wats the green thing on his mouth? The meme sauce?

It's drool, he's usually portrayed that way because he's an alcoholic.

you're a wacky buffoon