Hey Sup Forumsros. You may not care but I just finished a 5000 piece lego of the taj mahal. Took 20 hours...

Hey Sup Forumsros. You may not care but I just finished a 5000 piece lego of the taj mahal. Took 20 hours. I wanted to show it to you guys.

Attached: 1CA0E7EC-4C78-4209-A4B4-96CB24C6C4E7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lego.com/en-us/product/taj-mahal-10256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks great. Congrats, OP

Thanks man

Sand monkey castle

Impressive, OP!
Is this the biggest Lego structure you've built?

Hey that's pretty cool! Good post OP

Very nice

Attached: 2e9d56270758c674_mwap_stacykeach_800x1000.jpg (425x531, 39K)

prison break

Nice post op, good job!

Damn that’s really cool. Thanks for sharing this OP

Attached: 5595251C-2398-4F5A-B944-31DE2EA0A426.jpg (571x571, 49K)

Attached: 1382054446006.png (464x700, 444K)

Thank you. Yes, my second best is the robie house. I can show you if you want.

Thanks guys

Thanks man :)
I can show you guys my whole collection if you want

OP you're a cool dude. Let's see that robie house.

You gotcha

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Nice, legos are fun

It's missing a poo at the front entrance.

Kewl.

Misc. stuff, got some more lying around
I love the lego architecture series and have almost all of them

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

I’m down to see what you built. :)

More stuff

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

good job OP. Looks great

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Ok that’s just awesome I love this.

Thanks

Architectfag here, that shits awesome OP, gotta get Falling Water if its available

I have it :) my first ever one

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

Damn it's king lego himself

I have that set; it's a beautiful build. One of the few my mother's okay with me not keeping in my room

King lego greets his peasants

This fucker probably works at a Lego store.

We are not worthy

I know right!! My mom wants me to keep mine out of my room ironically. She doesn't want me to hoard all the legos in my room and she likes the taj the most.

Show us your crown King Lego.

Use this as leverage to fuck your mom.

Thanks Op. Trophy class post.
I did my first lego ever last christmas. The Saturn V.
Been looking for another larger model similar. Any suggestions? Nothing Star Wars.

Guessing your favorite line is the Architecture theme? I'm more of a Creator Expert & Technic kinda guy. If you're up for a challenge, go for the Technic Bugatti Chiron, such a cool set

Very nice OP

Treehouse, maybe?

Nice job OP, that looks sick

Attached: 9a6.jpg (398x500, 23K)

So .... now what ?

Fallingwater, its my fav set and a beautiful irl building. Ive been

I will check it out.

Ill look into it, and yes im an archifag

I have to get the Lincoln memorial, one of the few still missing.

I do have kingly hair if that counts

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 302K)

Cool, looks like Mr Tracy's house from the thunderbirds.

Great at Lego, lacking at photographic skills

Hey thanks for the replies guys. I thought this thread would die but thanks for letting me show a bit of my collection. If you want certain angles or buildings just ask

Sorry about that lol

I 've got nothing but good things to say about the Architecture line. The Skylines subtheme is interesting, but I wish they'd limit those to one per release cycle with more UNESCO Heritage Buildings.
Two sets I KNOW you'd LOVE: The Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Picking up both will run you $250, but the Statue is such a fun build, and I imagine the ESB is just as fun, if not more.

That's genuinely impressive. Is that a kit with instructions or did you do it freestyle?

Impressive, OP. Just keep it up.

Nice dubs and this thread is also void of any mention of Faggot or Nigger.
Well done.

I LOOOVE the lego arch line. Those two are next after the Lincoln memorial

Oh im not that good. Its a kit.

Way to go OP.

Today OP is not a fag

Attached: 861.jpg (1129x2015, 148K)

Those are mostly fabricated Lego pieces. You're proud of doing a 4x4 jigsaw in 20 hours

I wanted to keep my face out of the photo so it took it upside down idk why

Here's a link to the Lego online store page for it. It's a rerelease from 2008, something that's sorely lacking from Lego's catalogue
lego.com/en-us/product/taj-mahal-10256

x4 jigsaw
Yikes dude, are you this retarted?

I have built a few with no kit but I'm not great at freestyling.

Attached: Modi.gif (220x198, 190K)

Thank you everyone, I'm glad some dudes on the internet got to appreciate my build.

thanks for posting something cool.

This thread is a breath of fresh air, thanks OP. Something that is worthwhile to posts and not the usual black cancerous threads.

Cool bro.

I just did that one with my wife a little while ago.

Very cool!

Somehow you have managed to get the highest number of friendly replies I've ever seen. Kudos King lego

ALL HAIL KING LEGO

How did it go?

this board needs more content like this

Was super fun, love building these things. Kinda wanna nerd out and get those full blown star destroyers that are like 4 feet long

King lego appreciates the support

Go for it man

I love this

Nice. Good to see some content posted on here that isnt a sperg that wants to see someone post someone else's gf on the internet.

I built the Taj set just a couple of months ago - super tedious with all the repitition but it looks so good on display. I'd suggest getting a display case if you can cause that thing can fall apart if you look at it wrong. Great work OP!

I built a base with my grandpa for transport. Its in the image but blends in. Yeah the repetition was a great time killer and podcast listening time for me

Better angle. The base is more visable

Attached: CF3FA70C-5522-4D02-A987-59716E7D9EC1.jpg (1080x1920, 417K)

holy shit you really are king lego

They're just super expensive, and where am I gonna put the thing? Shes not gonna let me hang it over the mantle

That's one of those sets that looks great in a glass coffee table case. Most people use a UCS Falcon or Star Destroyer for that, but the Taj or that Sydney Opera House released 5 years ago might work too

In your room maybe, or display it on a shelf

Damn thats a good idea

that's pretty cool, user

Thanks

Looks comfy af user.
Man I haven't built legos in ages... I should get one of those architecture sets, they look really nice.

Attached: 1572533424863.jpg (230x249, 33K)

They are suuuper high quality. They come with a book with history about the building and are always top notch

Neat. I might get myself one for the holidays when I'll have time to build one. Thanks for sharing.

No problem. I recommend fallingwater, but if thats too expensive get the great wall, I really liked that one and it was not too expensive

Thanks, I like that nickname. Remember me for I shall return to Sup Forums one day

>I recommend fallingwater,
Great set, but it's out of production.
I'd go to the Lego Shop at Home site and look through the themes to see what sparks your interest. Personally, I'd recommend Architecture (great theme to start with), Creator Expert (pricey, but incredible detail), Ideas (coolest concept Lego does; designs are submitted, voted on by the community, and winners are turned into actual sets), and, if you're up for a more challenging build, Technic (essentially functional models; some of the bigger ones are motorized to some degree)

nice job looks like a fun time to build

>sand
>mfw India is in south east Asia not middle east

>castle
>mfw it's a tomb
Your illiteracy is clearly on display here hillbilly.

Attached: 1252757103059.jpg (480x600, 91K)

>falling for bait

Attached: 1280424559817.jpg (354x354, 44K)