Be me

>be me
>8 years old
>want to know what happens to poop if you don't flush it down the toilet
>shit in mcdonalds happy meal toy
>leave it on the shelf in my closet
>few months later
>forgot all about the toy
>woken up at 2 am by a loud ass bang followed by the WORST smell of shit possible
>parents are also woken up and are panicking
>911 is called
>police arrive and explosion is traced back to closet
>closet is opened
>shit everywhere
>suddenly remember the mcdonalds toy
>turns out the mcdonalds toy container was air tight, and kept all the gas in from decomposition until the thing reached critical pressure and exploded
>entire second floor now smells like shit
>mfw

Attached: 1546010229611s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Holy shit

bumb

Impressive. This beats the often heard 'knocked over a cup or bottle in my room that I piss in.'

Attached: 1573274236432.jpg (961x816, 239K)

Holy autism

Attached: images (1).jpg (200x252, 4K)

Thanks user. I needed the keks.

Attached: Best Korea Approves.gif (219x186, 1.99M)

>c-can that really happen?
>>how the fuck have the pipes in my house not exploded?

Attached: nervousowojack.png (205x246, 4K)

>be me
>8 years old
>one time the toilet got clogged because i used too much toilet paper when i wiped my ass
>my dad gets super mad at me
>this scares me
>for about a month or so after this i would store my used toilet paper under my dresser
>over this period of time my room smells increasingly more like shit
>one day chilling in the family room and all i hear from my room is
>WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!??
>never do it again

Attached: lek.jpg (348x321, 24K)

Attached: 1573508459745.gif (389x259, 992K)

Because they are vented.
Look on your roof.
See those 2" pipes, sticking up about 8" tall?
Those let the poop gas out.

>not getting high on the /jenk/

They allow for back pressure to keep the vaccum flowing to the sewer

Pic related

Attached: altar-of-shit.jpg (715x953, 65K)

I feel like you're fucking with me
but okay

>poop gas
lost

Attached: lr.gif (435x246, 1.73M)

This didn't happened.

The shit can't ignite by itself, so the energy which your shit has, can't explode.

Also, the gas which your decomposing shit can create later on, will not be enough to do anything. Sure, the bacteria can and will release some gas, but that's it and eventually the bacteria have eaten most of the decomposing material and they can't release any more gas, because they do not have any air left. It might made a bulge to the toy container, but nothing else.

The most what can happen is that the lid will open, but I doubt that, and if it does, as soon as the pressure is neutralized, the shit won't fly anywhere because there is not enough energy in that released gas.

So. Even though it might smell really bad, the shit didn't blow up all over your closet and the bang isn't something that would make you call the police.

You must always be the life of the party, everywhere you go.

Attached: 1573303682866.gif (300x188, 463K)

Attached: 1546494729523.jpg (785x1024, 135K)

What makes you think that?

Fuck off, faggot.

Attached: 1570555131504.jpg (700x818, 82K)

>poop gas

Attached: fc568b938ac452cbfe283e7e9548e74539d6ef9b87ed5f0016f43e5e6930456b.png (400x413, 187K)

I may be wrong, according to
but Im not trying to fuck with you.

Attached: pug-licking-glass.gif (290x325, 278K)

I miss when OC actually had effort put into it and wasn't just a screenshot from a tv show with a niggerish caption placed in a white square under it with black text

Attached: kickedinthedick.gif (468x475, 127K)

the dog makes me trust you more.

Wow. Imagine having such a lack of sense for sarcasm, as you.

Careful
You have no idea what I put on the glass to make the dog lick it

fuck best lol i've had in a long time

samefag, fucking nigger

But I'm not gay. I can make love to a woman, though, Would it please you?

Semen?
I bet it's semen.

Sarcasm is if someone says something, but the meaning is something completely different, and that makes it funny. He said I must always be the life of the party. Did he meant that I must always be the death of the party everywhere I go?

>you must always be the life of the party, everywhere you go.
Does this help, dick cheese?

Attached: 1573317914803.jpg (623x630, 66K)

Theres no spark needed for explosion, it's an air tight container that's building up pressure from the gas that's being created by the turd. Sweet jenk

there wasn't a spark, retard.

sadly photoshopbros are now a thing of the past my friend

I don't get what does dick cheese has to do with life of the party? Could you please explain it in detail.

Is there a dude here denying the existence of jenkem seriously or is he pretending to be retarded?

Because if he's not then he should whip up a nice fat bottle of jenkem. IT'S THE SHIT

No fucking shit, Sherlock. You love going around and pissing on everyone's corn flakes, don't you?

Attached: 1560924799715m.jpg (728x1024, 91K)

That is what I said. No spark, so no released energy from the decomposing feces. Only thing what is released is gas made by microbes and bacteria eating the feces. But they can't release enough gas, because they do not have enough air inside the airtight box. The anaerobic bacteria can release some gas too, but not enough to push the lid open.

>hurr durr jenkem doesn't create enough gas to explode hurr durr

That's you. That's what you sound like despite trying to sound smart.

See this is why I fucking hate kids !
I hope your dad beat you with a belt

I don't understand you at all. Please be more specific.

my mom found mine once, i forgot to empty it.

Did he say it fucking combusted? No, asshole, he said the gas built up inside until the Happy Meal toy his retarded ass shit in couldn't contain the pressure anymore. Good god you're an almighty faggot.
And OP, you're a fucking tard to have been doing shit at 8 years old most children stop doing at 3. I began programming in BASIC at 8. I bet you didn't stop picking your butt in public until junior high.

Attached: ran_kotobuki.png (1006x766, 856K)

>just a screenshot from a tv show with a niggerish caption placed in a white square under it with black text
Successive generations become more lazy & stupid when paired with technology. Most people posting memes to the internet these days have never actually used a PC, and "image editing" constitutes their stupid puppy face app on their phone.

Attached: based wario.png (480x320, 14K)

Ohhhhh Wario it feels so big and smooth in my hands.

No he did not say it.

I said that it would had needed a real explosion, you know, the energy quickly being released from the matter, to cause a mess and to cause a loud bang like what he described. And that would had needed a spark.

There was no spark, so only thing that could have been released were gas. But bacteria can't release enough gas to explode the airtight container. Learn some basic chemistry.

If what he said would happen, your stomach would blow up. But what happens? Nothing but a fart, and when you fart, do you shit your pants?

Ever heard of dry ice bombs?