Whatcha up to tonight Sup Forumsros?

Whatcha up to tonight Sup Forumsros?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-11-23-20-25.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

All right quif what you playing at...just pounded some bud

Attached: 1553750104076.jpg (485x640, 92K)

Shit

Btw, im crocheting a hat for a fren, drinking cranberry juice, vaping, and watching lodge 49.

What strain? Im a sativa guy but I cant smoke.

Getting ready for reparations legislation next year.

Attached: 35C391D9-693B-4707-92EC-6DBCBB38A076.jpg (500x667, 91K)

i got fun in my stuff

Attached: 1541546401218.png (498x634, 498K)

Sativa for me 3 types mixed in a big joint It leagel here just hit the store

Attached: 1552617320050.jpg (236x205, 20K)

Im gonna go outside and tune my buzz I got some pineapple joints tonight to try

Attached: 1531562912917.jpg (445x331, 41K)

Right on. I was getting top shelf for 99 out the door here in CO

I love weed but sometimes a nigga need rum. Gettin drunk n chainsmoking n jammin out hard.

Hope y'all are having a good time.

Attached: 20190925_184822.v3 (1).jpg (3316x4096, 801K)

On a side note, all the other threads are shit like always, let's not let this thread die after 16 posts.

Sounds good. I got a meeting with parole, and d&d tomorrow. You?

trying to find something around the house to get me high

Unironically try meditation :)

Wow all you guys are upstanding individuals who will certainly be an asset to the country. So far I see most of you are looking to get high, already high, or looking for booze. Oh and one dude making a hat fwiw.

People like to get high, its a human constant.

About to take these.

Attached: 20191112_003220~2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

Satan's right.

Looks like about half an ounce of golden teachers?

It's 3.8 grams

Attached: 8E7634FA-5368-4916-A941-48830CDC00D6.jpg (640x480, 130K)

Looks like more than an eighth. Good cap/stem ratio though

smoking weed

What are you trying to say?

D&D fuck yes hombre. Parole naaahhhh son. 31 and not a thang on me brah. Play it cool brotha.

I got my goblin mage ready to fuck yo ass up.

Yeah I got hooked up. Most I've ever done at once was ablut 2.8 grams

Or dishes. Do not underestimate 2 full sinks of baking shit. Wife's crazy yo.

Put Enya on and chill the fuck out of your body. It helps if you've had large doses of DPT or MXE. Out of body experiences are the best experiences.

Just remember to not give into the fear. 3.8 can be a bit much sometimes. I recommend listening to thr album 'Piper at the Gates of Dawn'.

Yeah parole sucks. But come at me bro, I'm the DM so I'll rek ur shit

Fuck man, not him but I wash dishes at work and its strangely cathartic.
t cook

Some niggas swim and get 67 gold medals, some niggas are poor and still must get high. Eat a cock fucker for judging peeps.

Take a run in somebody else's shoes. See how easy life is then.

Ive been told a full 3.5 eighth is much different than 2.8-3 grams so I've always been too afraid to try a full eighth. One time I did 2.5 of some kind and I couldnt see anything normal it was all distortion swirl I had to lay down on the trail ina half conscious state and just let the poison take control. It was night time and I was with a friend so I wssnt in danger but it was so intense I wasn't expecting it.

Holy fuck. How did I miss dem booms? Idk homie that looks like more than what you said. Royally jealous. Have fun my sun in either case. You gonna go to the skies with that shit. I've done 7g+ and I swear I've talked with God.

Great thread dudes.

You play dnd dog? Dishes can fork my ass. Let's hear about wut you got.

You should try DMT. I did half a gram through a bong while listening to Stairway to Heaven forwards then backwards. I actually left this dimension and met extradimensional demons.

What movie should I watch on shrooms lol

My man, from the most honest non-Sup Forums part of my heart, do it. You will not regret it.

Just remember, it will be over. You will come back. I wish I could be there with you, in a nonfag way. I like to tripsit

Well I'm the DM but I made a character for a new game we might start (5e unfortunately).
He is an old halfling wizard modeled after Mr. Magoo. As a halfling he rerolls all of his natural 1's, as a diviner he can replace any two d20's that get rolled with a roll of his choice, and has the lucky feat so he can rerolls any three d20's each day. His whole shctick is that he is lucky to the point of seeming blindly unkillable.

I've done DMT with pro before, amazing life changing experience. But I drift towards immense amounts of dissociatives.

I like Fear and Loathing.
Based and frenpilled

Oh come on a non cliche drug movie

Attached: 1573170976291m.jpg (520x1024, 36K)

Sucker Punch is fun too. Nature documentaries are comfy as well.
Thanks, user. Got more? Will show you my benis if want.

Fuck all this talk of good drugs make me want to puke this booze up and hit up my brethren for some lucy. But I can't.

Wife n responsible life that shit. Rum is ez to explain but allylescaline or special K is much more convoluted. I've had enough to suffer thru.

5 degrees F is enuff to put a nigga inside.

Nah, I got that pic from a femanon that came on here a few days ago doing requests. I askef her to do the ok sign next to her pussy

It's sideways and cold. Deal with it.

Attached: 15735470087719132644474534454668.jpg (2880x2160, 1.86M)

I actually really enjoy drinking to smoothen the come up. Maybe take a personal day to day trip with friends?
Coolb still appreciate it.

Attached: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (600x1040, 75K)

So you're telling me I just flashed my dick for no reason? Whatever.

Well I'm done stalling...more like mentally preparing. I've done this quite a few times before with no bad trip. Also I've been tripping alone lately... feels kinda risky sometimes...It is 1:27 AM and I am now first eating the shrooms. I'll post every few minutes with updates on the effects. Wish me a safe trip.

No reason otherwise the constitution said I can.

Playing some Warhammer

I'm here with you bro till 430 am central.

Keep it up. Go on YouTube and check out Ott, Koan, or Shpongle. Feel it home slice.

Godspeed user. Dont forget to watch the sunrise.

Shpongle is fun. Their concerts DVDs are really entertaining.

Update: Just finished shrooms. Tasted so bad. Like a combo of bad breath and wood.

Attached: 20191112_013723~2.jpg (2395x3194, 1.03M)

Dude. I must know how it goes. Do not be afraid, it's late we got yo back.

The rare occasion Sup Forums will pull together and do right, not "right right" but right.

Attached: 2618366.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Typical. I grind them up and mix with coffee.

Thanks dawg I appreciate the company. I washed down the taste with a Lemon Warhead

Attached: 3qk4r68ei0801.jpg (480x403, 36K)