Why do liberals hate this?

Serious question, I see nothing wrong in the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I see nothing wrong in the picture

Probably the millions of people that would have to be gassed or deported to realize this dream

no bullshit, but i'm actually a brown hair jew.

why do i find nazi society so damn appealing?

Stockholm syndrome probably

i lol'd

i'm not a practicing jew. just jew by heritage. my parents stopped practicing when they got married.

but i always found nazi society quite alluring.

A certain amount of left-wing thought is based on loathing people they perceive to be successful or higher-status because it triggers feelings of inferiority and low self-esteem in them, so they figure out ways to delegitimize and undermine people and societies to soothe their own egos.

The other components of (white, liberal) hatred for traditional Western civilization is an elaborate game of moral one-upmanship over more conservative whites, and of course, brainwashing by pseudo-Marxist college professors.

A FUCKING

Nice. I know they used it to make an ironic statement but there's nothing wrong with the values represented in that picture.

Read up on master/slave morality, and a lot of the left's pathologies become painfully clear.

I see and raise.

Because it involves stripping citizen's civil liberties and killing off large chunks of the population all in the name of some retard's selective opinions of humanity.
If you're aryan sociopath then I guess it's a dream come true

They are effay as fuck, the hair, the uniforms, their color scheme its all super aesthetic

Because it lacks culture diversity, you know, thugs, drug addicts, transsexuals, homosexuals, gang members, refugees and feminists

>Because it involves stripping citizen's civil liberties and killing off large chunks of the population all in the name of some retard's selective opinions of humanity.
The U.S. practiced eugencics before Nazis were a thing.

Germans overdo everything though

How's that a wrong thing?

Suspenders were never fashionable, Swastika belt buckle and swastika dog collar are pretty tacky. Sieg heiling doll is just cheesy.

Tell me how the US practiced Eugenics.

Yeah they did, and thank fuck they stopped.
It's a downward spiral when you focus on what is undesirable, which is inherent in eugenics. Who gets to decide who does/doesn't deserve to exist? And how will they draw the line? Imagine elections being based off of the specifics of who's fair game?

At the very least in the US, it wasn't based completely off of hatred of specific people and was more positive in making society happier and more productive.

Thanks for the Queer Eye Insight.

To add to this, you end up trivializing existence massively by using eugenics. Suddenly fucking around with people's brains against their will is okay. With a more laissez-faire outlook on people's lives, shit like pic related happens

Genicide of native minorities.

Still it's a reach. Eugenics are a failed science.

Because they can't be it.

>pic related

I still need to finish that book.

It's even more of a reach when you know that pol thinks they were savages who deserved it.

Lay off the Kool Aid, John

>americans
>white

I love how they portray this as a bad thing

Because the aged man is blonde haired. I hope its died, or else that guy must be low T

>Frankfurt

Enough said.

Just paint the guy's face black, it is Obongo with blond hair.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
Did you skip history lessons or what?