JERRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*applauds*

LEVELS, JERRY!

Why is Kramer always barging in Jerry's apartment anyway? Doesn't he have something better to do?

Niggers, Jerry!

Niggers Kramer?

>George: The flight plan was filed that day, my friends - like an old doctor trying to defect from the League of Shadows. I got about fifteen thousand feet up and suddenly, the great Bane appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot! As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "You're a big guy!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the masketta man.
>Jerry: Masked man.
>George: Whatever.
>Kramer: Well, what did you do next?
George: Well then, from out of nowhere, a huge cargo plane lifted us, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him - face to face with the mask! I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled on his mask.
>George: [reveals an imprint of Bane's mask in his hand]
>Kramer: If you pulled it off, would he have died?
>[George Nods]
>Kramer: It would be very painful, huh?

Uha, Yep. NIGGERS JERRY!

>STEEL BEAMS JERRY! JET FUEL DOESN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

>Doesn't he have something better to do?
No

You have any Oreo's, Jerry? You know, the small kind.

>No, get the fuck out of my apartment, creep!
Should be Jerry's response

That would not be the Seinfeld way.

>Oreo's?
>O.. I think I do actually
>*rummages on top of fridge*
>Yea, here
>AUDIENCE LAUGHS
>*Kramer shakes Oreo's in Jerry's face to make sure it's full*
AUDIENCE LAUGHS
>Yea thanks
>*Shuts door*
>*commercial*

He doesn't keep a lot of food at his place so he has to keep going to Jerry's

He has a lot to do, but he's gotta get opinions and Jerry's right next door. It's called reading the market.

GIDDY UP!

Last time Seinfeld did that Kramer laughed at him and kept gathering food. Jerry wasn't even mad, he just wanted to prove he could get mad.

jery get ipad

You got any of those Mini Ritz's?

Because kikes can't be trusted.

He wasn't even meant to be on the show tbqh. Just showed up and wouldn't leave. They had to call Jerry by his real name because Kramer (his sneaky goy name) wouldn't call him anything else other than that, or oven dodger.

The entire appeal of the show is that the four main characters don't give a fuck about anything. The show is about nothing in its purest form: nihilism.

>come home
>see this
>wat do

Also has anybody tested this?

>THROW MY ASS OUT I'M A NIGGER
>I'M A NIGGER
>LOOK I'M A NIGGER

damn, they really changed Kramer's character in the last season eh?

Try talking to him, ask him for advice on girl troubles.

State that I'm not even gonna ask and wait for him to explain. If he doesn't cave and ask him what he's doing.

>JERRY!
>Is that a nigger on the phone?

youtube.com/watch?v=EC26RI-Ria8

imagine, just imagine, you bought tickets to attend a david letterman taping.
you are so excited to see the legendary letterman, with jerry seinfeld as guest!
and imagine seeing kramer himself come on as well!
he starts telling his crazy jokes and you laugh just from hearing his voice.
then mr funnyman gets a little too serious and you realize he actually called someone a nigger.
Kramer, the hilarous clown who tickles our funnybones every wednesday, said nigger to a black mans face multiple times.
it really is sad to see that gaze in michael eyes, trying his hardest to clear up the issue to no avail.
the damage has been done and there is nothing he can do about it.