CTE Bowl

>concussionball fags will defend this shit

>laying there like he's knocked out hoping to get a flag
>coaching staff and doctor run over to inform him no flag was thrown
>walks off the field on his own without any help
>muh possible concussion
kek

>Not being aware of your surroundings at all times

He literally ran into the guy, not the other guys fault he wasn't looking where he was running

he spent too much time changing direction. he knew what was coming.

I'm sure that play made Dawkins proud. The rest of the game by the defense, not so much.

yeah these guys try way to hard to juke people and go horizontal instead of just lunging forward when surrounded to get more yards. they all think they can dance around and break free for a touchdown, then wonder why they get fucked from behind.

Fucking great old school football play. Taking their best receiver out would have been worth 15 yards but they didn't even get penalized. Reminds you that pro football started out as a dirty league which appealed to the same people into pro wrestling. Love the suburb owl because the refs forget about their flags. Cooks might be retarded now, but at least he's a millionaire.

>muh CTE

Hi shill

Should we ask you about global war...err...climate change?

which rule did he break that warrants a penalty?

>possible concussion
>literally ruled out for the rest of the game

low tier bait mate

Isn't that headhunting ?

>blindside headbutt
>not a penalty

based refs

Yeah, it's sad how much the sport has deteriorated

Its 2018. Regular season they would have called it unnecessary roughness just because it looked really violent, and chicks who drink Bud Light don't like that. I think it was a great hit.

All hits that would've been featured on Jacked Up are illegal now.

he was concussed b4 that, its why he looked lost

watch it again, he leads with his hands but leans in to gain more momentum which make it look like a helmet hit.

>be football player
>make millions
>get concussed
>unable to think coherently in your 60s
>kids and wife get to enjoy your money

That play would have made Darwin proud.

yamucha'd

>leads with his hands
>helmet to helmet collision

I saw a thing on the highlights where an Eagles player (Chung I think) stuffs someone on a run then makes a sleeping gesture and gestures to the sideline. Anyone got a .webm of that?

Seems like a mediocre feel

Hey Vietbro, how did you like the game?

>wanting to live past your 60s

>be football player
>make millions
>get concussed
>unable to think coherently in your 60s
>kids you've never met and ex wives get to enjoy your tens of dollars because most football players are dumb as fuck and lose all of their money a year after retiring.

my thoughts exactly as it happened

holy shit that is the pose

mehh debatable.. but it doesn't matter, nothing was called and the game is over so. Good hustle by the eagles ggwp

Ajayi made that gesture after Chung got rocked on one of his runs.

It's really a thing though

Doesn't matter since it was helmet to helmet, so it is an automatic flag.

Shit like this is why Europeans look down on us, shameful

Muh based eurococks. If only I could taste them.

Please don't look down on me Europeans, my holes are for your pleasure.

Wow, lights out. I missed that play

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>Dude just bang your skull at 20mph against 300 lbs men i'm sure you'll be fine.

On the one hand I've read lots of medical literature on sports related brain injury and it's pretty grim. On the other hand, nothing is more entertaining than a brutal hit in the sub par bowel.