I may have gone too far in a few places

>I may have gone too far in a few places

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come back to us, George.

Seconding this. George to direct and write ep 9.

No. George to write and direct real VII.

Maybe one day, user. Maybe, one day....

No. George to direct people to their seats.

>>I may have gone too far in a few places

Name (10) and a kino moment.

It's like poetry.

It's coarse and gets everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxf1c3fzDOU

After Rogue One I'm actually missing Jorge. At least he just wanted to sit on the Star Wars license.

Rogue One has stellar production values but it's an absolutely empty romp. It's the Star Trek Nemesis of Star Wars movies.

that video is 30 years old. ffs.

WE'RE SORRY GEORGE

YOU TRIED TO SAVE US FROM THIS

In another timeline there's another PM with this kid ;_;

Or just the Star Trek 2009 of Star Wars movies

Watching this for the first time was so confusing. They working on fucking Star Wars, ffs. They should be thrilled.

But they all look like they're 3 seconds away from panicking and shitting their pants in fear.

this young guy actually looks like a skywalker...better acting than jake by a mile too.

>They should be thrilled.

You don't know much of making a movie, huh?

That kid was fuckng robbed. I demand a recount.

>From my point of view the Jews are evil! You think?

No, not really. Star Trek 2009 the cast had fun. Rogue One is so much like Nemesis it's not even funny.

>Everyone hates/mistrusts each other
>Everyone dies
>They fucking destroy two Star Destroyers by ramming them against each other which looked cool but made no fucking sense. Makes Star Destroyers seem like fucking garbage vessels when they've been set up to be imposing as fuck since the start of the series. This is what makes me think of Rogue One and Nemesis most closely as Picard crashed the Enterprise in Nemesis
>Felicity Jones has a Sour Puss face for the entire fucking movie except for the last 2 minutes

Rogue One felt like a Star Wars fanfiction I would have made in High School when I unironically enjoyed Linkin Park. At least George and hell even JJ knows that Star Wars is supposed to be fun.

And don't get me started on how fucking awful that first act is. You know if you're making a Dirty Dozen style movie you let the characters have some fun first so you start to like them. Everyone is fucking miserable in Rogue One. Also Forest Whitaker's character was supposed to be so fucking badass and then he just dies like a bitch.

Rogue One is a failure of a film, and those who enjoyed it just liked it for the albeit well made visual eye candy. It's seriously there with Episode 2. I know this board likes to hate 7 for being a rehash but at least I wasn't bored while watching it. At least I cared about the characters.

Now why would he think that?

>I may have gone too far in a few places

Except that one time.

You can do it George.

Remember the good days before the divorce and the fans.

Just watch a movie and enjoy the ride, maybe you can find your muse again, just don't direct, nothing.

I knew i'd find autism in this thread, but Jesus fucking christ

Mine too

Just look in the mirror buddy.

>user finds himself after 40 years of living
desu

JJ please, no need to feel insecure