Be me

>Be me
>Get a $5/hr new job promotion
>Only make $100 more every 2 weeks

I'm so happy that I can contribute almost all of my pay raise to NEETs and niggers that refuse to work.

Attached: 1548146007584.jpg (322x350, 35K)

thanks for paying for my appendectomy

Just had another kid. I already have 6 I don’t see. Thanks OP. Someone needs to buy those little shits diapers and I’ll be damned if it’s me.

Do you want the NEETs and niggers as coworkers? I don't mind paying them to stay the fuck home and out of my way. I paid out nearly 12k in taxes last year, and yeah, it would be nice to have that, but it keeps everything from going to shit.

Nigger like, less than 10% of your taxes actually go to social programs. You should be pissed at where the other 90% goes.

I'd like to personally thank you for your contribution user. It's guys like you that hold our civilization together, and pay my bills every month, year in, year out. Thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

You're going to love your tax return though. That's something niggers don't get.

There ya go wagie! Just work for an entire year of your life to get some of the money you paid out back.

I spend my welfare money on weed and pizza, thanks user.

Nice digits user, but not as nice as that thanks. It's hard to even be mad at you for leeching off of me my entire adult life.

Not really tho. GET A FUCKING JOB!

This guy gets it

This

For instance OP, did you know that the fucking food companies that provide food in prison are a billion dollars a year industry?

Most of it goes to national defense.

Source: A simple Google search.

Im seriously questioning your math here. Unless you only work like 15 hours a week, nobody's fucking taxes are that high.

Depends what you're making. Once you jump into the next tax bracket, you get fucking raped on taxes.

Overtime too. If I work more than 10 hours overtime, I only make $10 an hour on overtime. It's fucking moronic.

Are you sure payroll isn't fucking up your pay? I'd have that looked into. Something's not right. How do you make an hour and what's your bring home?

I was at $12/hr and bringing home $950 or mid 900. Now, I'm at $17/hr and bringing home $1060.

Yeah, they're fucking your pay up. You should be in the 12% bracket at $32,640. The next bracket of 22% doesn't kick in until $40,000 or higher.

In the fifties maybe. But 5 an hour resulting in $50 more a week, assuming 40 hours is a tax bracket that doesn't actually exist. Nobody is taxed at 75 percent on anything in the us. It tops out under 40.

>$17 an hour
lol dude. You do customer service for $17 an hour? You're fucking high.

Wtf company do you know of that pays customer service reps more than that?

I would never, ever pay any CS rep $17 an hour. WAY too fucking high. You're paid to answer the phones and use SAP to look at people's problems. Obtain a skillset and do something that doesn't suck ass.