Military

I am considering joining the military in order to participate in hopefully the greatest war of our time. Anyone else considering it?

Yes. I too want to join the military. We must take out Assad. Our allies needus.

No because I did my time when we were at war and didn't hide like a Faggot only to decide to join 10 years later. I'll be here giving your girl and or wife the long horn, your friend Jody.

I am a vet. got out of the AF in 2009.

Good goy take out ebil Assad

tanks u 4 yur cervix

so you think you're ready to leave the basement? Sun is blazing out there.

1/3 of the way through my enlistment. It is what you make it some days are good some days you wish you were working overnight at a gas station back home but I mean it's better than doing nothing.

Is that what Muslims say to you leafs?

I did an enlistment and am now enjoying life as a civvy smoking pot and doing graduate school.

Its a fun ride, 7.5/10 would reccomend.

Can't, been on benzos for longer than 6 months for anxiety. Also have a fucked knee and shoulder from powerlifting

how many niggers did you kill ?

I'm considering going to seminary. I'm interested in USAF chaplaincy though, so I have till age 40 to decide.

But if you join the military you will be over seas for the race war.

>Sub vet here.

>asking af vet if he killed anyone
You should ask him if his hotel was nice.

none, i killed sand niggers though, and/or directly contributed.

good shit

Don't do it, join the Sons of Liberty instead.

Sure, Mos?

>you're a dumbass for thinking ww3 is coming
>if you don't want to be a trigger puller join AF or USN

2A071

ok ok, its avionics backshop but still, my guidance systems mowed down many sand people. I worked on A-10s.

The military is for retards that couldn't pass high school

>AirForce
You go back to your mom kid, this incoming war are for Marines only, the Army stays home to protect mexicans invading from the south and them nucking us .

>greatest war

There are no "great wars" anymore. The last great wars were the Falkland War, Rhodesian Bush War, and WWII.

How does it feel knowing that your sucking Jew cock and dick riding your elitist masters?

Yup, Navy OCS after school. I got brother in the Marine Corps. We are going to be heroes.

Thinking of enlisting in the airforce but i am currently in Community College.I have two more years to go anyone think i should wait until then?

>drones
Air Force is the future

>officers
>heroes

pick one Faggot

>Americuck Military

Lol

I had a 4.0 GPA in high school. and this was the 90s when we still kinda taught people to think.

scored in the 99th percentile on the ASVAB

now I make mid-6 digits with only a 2 year college degree.

suck it, potatonigger.

i joined the military before i was red pilled about jews. I'm fairly ashamed for helping them, but killing muslims is always good too.