EU BTFO

EU BTFO
Merkel BTFO
Remain BTFO

We're getting trade deals already

twitter.com/LBC/status/754457150500601858

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/686038/New-trade-deals-lined-up-for-Britain-after-brexit
uk.reuters.com/video/2016/07/14/new-uk-foreign-secretary-us-at-front-of?videoId=369255618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck the EU. Good on you, Britainia

You're welcome, brother. We haven't forgotten our allegiances, in the past, present or future.

Excellent.

Poz

EUROVISION BETRAYAL
NEVER FORGET

God it will be good to get Trade deals going with Britain again!

Time to make the Commonwealth great again!

>Every nation sucking each others dick to get to the front of the trade UK queue.

nyuknyuknyuk nice try Obummers

Eh, not the commonwealth. There's quite a few shitty colonies across the globe.

The Anglosphere is a much more noble union.

Commonwealth stronk

Can we come too?

You're just salty that Australia is the favourite son of the British Empire. You're less liked than the fucking US

Brit here. Can we PLEASE get some sort of freedom of movement going again between Australia, NZ and the U.K.?

Canada too I guess... Maybe.

>UK
Implying we want more snackbars to diddle our little girls and blow themselves up. Remove kebab and then we can talk

America first then Canada plz. Anglosphere as a whole would be good though, and isn't as retarded as the EU because culturally we're all extremely similar.

express.co.uk/news/uk/686038/New-trade-deals-lined-up-for-Britain-after-brexit

Many countries are lining up for trade deals with us now.

>Australia, Canada, South Korea, India and Mexico are all understood to be keen to get around the negotiating table as soon as possible and American politicians are also eager to strike a deal.

>US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan is calling for urgent talks on new trade agreements to ensure “a smooth” relationship after Brexit, despite the warnings from President Barack Obama that Britain would go the back of the queue in the event of a leave vote.

EU BTFO
OBAMA BTFO

I was making a joke about obama saying that UK would go to the back of the queue on trade if they voted to leave and now the opposite is happening.

remove chinks and maybe

Nah we needs to quarintine NA until we deal with our Mexicans and Canada uncucks itself

A N G L O

Don't do Canada, they'll just infest you with Truditis.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

fuck the eu

fuck obama

I honestly thought we might be fucked, but maybe it won't be so bad.

How much trade do we need to get in order to convince Scotland not to leave us?

Just deport kebab to Edinburgh, build wall, and let them go.

Obama's statement referred to the US though, not Australia you dense leaf.

Literally who?

Great, I bet its a bag of that fucking coal they seem to have endless supplies of.

>trading with Australia
You're contributing to GLOBAL WARMING.

Trading with the EU is the ONLY way to reduce CO2 emissions. Don't you care about the planet, you stupid fucking goyim?

The guy who runs the country that controls a quarter of the world's uranium.

uk.reuters.com/video/2016/07/14/new-uk-foreign-secretary-us-at-front-of?videoId=369255618

It's honestly a fucking complete joke this wasn't the arrangement from the very minute the Commonwealth was conceived. What was the fucking point in building all those countries if we can't even move to them? Our ancestors built these places, directly or indirectly, freedom to move there is a lot more justified than with say, the EU.

We have fuck tons of uranium, we can export as much as they need to power nuclear plants for then next century

>America

You mean greater israel?

Theresa May?

Thats our new Prime Minister in the UK, Cameron resigned a few days ago, and she was the only one left in the running so took the position.

Shes a fucking mad bitch for wanting to keep databases on everyones internet activities, but other than that shes alright.

Looks like an old bag.

>mfw i watched the news say we'd leave the eurocuck union
>mfw after all these years even our old colonies are supporting and encouraging us
>mfw i read a poll that said 80% of Americans supported a free UK
>mfw we gave the rest of the European countries that have had enough a glimmer hope
>mfw i realise some of you were waiting for us to break free for all this time

Fuck, I love you guys.

We love you too papa. Stay strong, you have to be our role model.

I know that. It's still funny that his statement is backfiring on him and that a bunch of nations are clamoring to make new deals.

And incidentally, so is the US which makes it even funnier.

GLORY TO BRITANNIA

Obongo is being an idiot these days.

Sorry bros. It's going to be a slow seven months for you guys.

Bravo.

Happy for you Brit, fuck the EU.

Freedom is glorious, isn't it?

The father and the son grow closer once more.

Let us rise closer to greatness.

The last old conservative hag to preside the parliament BTFOed the lefties so hard they are still crying about it today. Don't let us down, teas

Free trade with an irrelevant shithole like Australia. Wow EU BTFO how will they ever recover? the U.K will now have unlimited emu meat and sand.

The boys are back in town lads!!!!!

>2015

Liberal Cancer is Born

>2016

Liberal Cancer's Cleansing Begins

Yanks have never been our ally. Fuck the yanks. They deconstructed our empire, turned Europe into a load of glorified vassal states, told the whole world "le freedom and democracy le melting pot" and now we have the shitshow we see today.

Enoch was right about the yanks.

>It was in Algiers that the beginning of Powell's distrust of the United States began. After socially mixing with American military officials that he met and exploring their cultural views of the world, he became convinced that one of America's covert war aims was to destroy the British Empire. Writing home on 16 February 1943, Powell stated: "I see growing on the horizon the greater peril than Germany or Japan ever were... our terrible enemy, America...."[6]:75 Powell's suspicion of the anti-British Empire demeanor of the U.S.A. Government's foreign policy continued for the remainder of the war and into his subsequent post-war political career. He cut out and retained an article from the New Statesman magazine published on 13 November 1943 in which the American writer and diplomat Clare Boothe Luce said in a speech that Indian independence from the British Empire would mean that the "USA will really have won the greatest war in the world for democracy".[6]:86–7

Fuck yes. Sup Forums is always right. Again.

Americans coulden't fathom being in the EU or something similar. We would never joun to begin with, but the hypothetical refrendum would be like 80 percent.

>responding to shitposters

MALCOLM PREPBULL CONFIRMED MALCOLM PREPPED-BY-THE-KEK-CAUSE-HE'S-A-BULL

Lets us join too, we will send corn syrup and soybeans for discounted oilz

What's the point of trade deals with countries that have nothing to offer? You need discount on Kiwis or what?

What the hell is the benefit of Scotland staying in the UK in the first place?

Dont forget we offered to let you guys have our trade negotiators for a while too since you dont have many anymore.

>nuclear plants
But nuclear hurts the environment. What if the plants melt down like in Japan? The only acceptable power plants are wind, water and solar.

Gibs.
Without English subsidies they'd have a budget deficit of 9.5-10% of GDP.
Even Greece only has a 7% deficit.

We'd have to adopt the same style of immigration that the Aussies use. Otherwise people who who get the knock back from Australia could just come to Britain then get to OZ that way.

As much as I'd love a free movement between UK/AUS/NZ I don't the government here would go for the points system. And AUS and NZ won't go for it unless they knew they weren't opening the floodgates to shitskins.

I can't blame them for that.

We'll build the first thousand next door to you

>What is coal
>What is Iron ore
>What is exporting
Kill yourself Ahmed

>blaming us for the fact that you destroyed your own empire

You fucking idiots lost your empire because you got involved in two world wars that you had no business being in. The fact that we pursued our own interests and you didn't isn't our fault.

Oz?

They don't have ANY lad
It's literally been a dead profession there for 40 years

Canada also uses the point system, we know it works so we can try and convince them right?

>nuclear hurts the environment

Bane?

If the white race is bein wiped out with no end in sight, why should I care?
I believe in climate change, I just dont care because I dont like the groups inheriting the future.
If Islam is going to take over, then I think we have a duty to ensure the planet is in mass extinction mode, with no natural resources to help us.
I refuse to let first contact with ayyy lmaos be some african ackbaring them, or some cuck immediately declaring them emperor as they are the smallest minority, therfore infallible.

deport your kebab then we can work something out

This comment is literally NZ nationality and culture: the post

Nuclear is enormously clean if handled efficiently.

We're not going to have any devestating earthquakes here to fuck them up, either.

they have the loch ness monster, he's pretty based

Ahhhhh yes because letting Germany own all of Eastern Europe sure was in our interests!

Just like I'm sure if Mexico had plans to annex all of South America I'm sure the US would just sit back and let it happen.

Yeah get fucked you overweight piece of shit.

But Canada's point system is the opposite of yours. Yours is to make sure undesirables are kept out. Canada's system is to keep good people out and let in all the shitty ones.

cares about the planet imports enough shits to make global warming worse
top kek

BASED
A
S
E
D

The EU needs to be killed as soon as possible.

They stopped supporting anti-imperialism when it became clear that most colonies tended to be taken over by communists upon independence, but by then it was already too late

Those retards want to burn more coal and invest in boondoggle renewable energy.

fuck it, just use ours then. JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN BRITTANNIA

Well yeah, exactly. The rabid egalitarianism we see today directly stems from that period where the yanks had just taken over the world and suddenly said colonialism was bad, Europe was completely broke and needed protection from the USSR so they had no choice but to just go along with it. And now you have the mess we're in today.

I hope the UK could save canada,
tell canada that they will give them free movement if they stop importing so many chinese and muslims, canadas no longer in the anglosphere

fucking lmao

lefties on suicide watch

No, just China building them, and more muslims.

>Oi Stalker, how ya finding the zone lad? I'm fucking glowing, but I raided a building nearby and got my hand on some assault spoons. I'l split em with you if you help me with the muzzies. Setting up a shariah zone in the zone, bonkers they are. Bollocks a bloodsucker!
Atleast all the Polish will give us a comfy Slav atmosphere.

noice

Envirocucks would rather burn more coal.

please help us

NZ Prime minister has said the same thing.

We may even have some sort of deal where our workers can work in each others countries.

Considering the huge numbers of Brits moving here atm its nothing but good news for the UK.

EU on suicide watch

I know you're being ironic but still;

Reminder that the Japanese Fukushima nuclear power plant was scheduled to get some serious upgrades that could have prevented the catastrophe but it was never done because the hippies cried about it, the same people who are crying about the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster are the ones that inadvertently caused it.

In more ways than one.

>two world wars that you had no business being in.

1839 London Treaty

1939 Anglo-Polish military alliance

What are your machine operators paid roughly? CNC stuff, mills, lathes, press brakes etc

This is how I see it. I can see the other hated group of people taking over everything we've built up in America. I'd rather watch it all burn than have them enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Although I have to say I dislike many of the American whites at this point as well. I don't even think an all-white America would make me happy anymore.

Haha

We're the favourite alright

If you ever get time read Peter Hitchens' "The Abolition of Britain", he claims that the decline of British culture stemmed directly from British troops literally being cucked by visiting American GIs during the Phony War

The joke about them being "Overpaid, Oversexed and over here" sadly was true

>What are your machine operators paid roughly? CNC stuff, mills, lathes, press brakes etc

Not sure man.

We have very low unemployment and a massive housing shortage at the moment.

So we are calling out for tradespeople.

We already have loads of Brits, Scots and Irish in the south island working trades. The more of you guys who come here the less Asians and Indians we have to bring in.

>massive housing shortage

That's why you've got us mate, we're pumping out homes faster than the nigresses pump out niglets

true

i got a aus flag up in the bedroom along with the jack and us flag and the commonwealth one

Same.
There are groups I like, but they are such a small minority I wont change my view. I dont see the point of existing as a species if our only existence is insulting to what humanity is, or was.

Better to be an anomaly of some ancient race gone extinct, than to live on as subhuman in the eyes of other sentiment beings who view us more objectively.

Also spite, like you said. I'm not going to happily hand over everything for a bunch of people who hate me. I wont make an effort to pollute, but I wont make an effort to be clean either.